Originally posted on 12/09/2016:

All joking aside it really makes me sad when people not only suggest this ^^^ crap but then stupidly follow through with it. I don't think people always realise what they say and the consequences of that. I obviously understand that because we get the messages from books saying ok that one is gone, he's blacklisted, will never bet offshore again, etc... but to many I think they just go about it like it's a joke. Which it would be if you're in a country where you have a gazillion betting options with decent providers. For those in the US for example, no hope and if you piss off the actual great stalwarts of the industry with false claims, good luck betting elsewhere.

And then to accuse us of not caring about those struggling... i've spent a gazillion hours talking to those with gambling issues... several of whom then trashed me on the forum soon after and then tried to contact me to apologise. Didn't answer
But regardless how much you fukked up we always do way too much to assist those who may need our help. To say we don't give a shit is not only easily disproved as a lie but is deeply insulting. Go find love in your life ffs.