Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

It Comes Down to Greg Williams Gameplan!!

I think the flow of this game all comes down to Greg Williams! The Colts lead the league in fewest big plays allowed with their Cover-2 defense! The Saints will probably bust a big play or two but overall Indy keeps things in front of them & tackles well...forcing teams to drive the field! Reggie Bush could be a wildcard but I don't expect Indy to punt much!

Peyton has a 100+ QB rating and 5-2 record lifetime vs Greg Williams so will Williams change the Saints tactics on Sunday? If they lay back in coverage...then expect Indy to throw more nickel-n-dime passes and run the ball more! Addai is in fine form...looked good against the Jets (16-80 yards)! What this could mean is alot of longer drives and lower scoring than expected! I still feel like the Saints will do what they do....blitz and try to force turnovers! Freeney is a huge loss for Indy so expect Brees to do damage as well but Indy gets good pass coverage from their LBs and their secondary is deep! I'm thinking Shockey will still be hobbled otherwise the Saints could pull out a shootout? I'm not impressed with the Saint WRs in particular...Colston is the only one that could get any playing time w/Indy! ESPN reported that New Orleans had the HIGHEST TV ratings in the country for the Pro Bowl...even though no Saints played! I think they're getting too hyped up...this pressure could easily filter down to the team! The Saints need to really come out hot because Indy seems to take the 1Q off and really catch fire in the 2H!

Colts 34-27

Busterflywheel
    Busterflywheel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

BOL Mr Handy

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Gregg Williams is undefeated against Peyton in the playoffs, though.

The interesting question this is whether Williams knows Peyton better than Peyton knows this Saints D.

whatsgood5
    Let's fuckin' do it
    whatsgood5's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've been saying all week colts by seven, good call.

whatsgood5
    Let's fuckin' do it
    whatsgood5's Avatar Become A Pro!

However, I do think Greg Williams will have a good gameplan. I have not followed him too much since he left my Redskins, but he was always a great coach when he was with us.