blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

The Art of Pleasing Yourself: Tips and Tricks

Ok, so this is a serious topic and I believe it's quite pertinent for everyone here, and by everyone I mean EVERYONE, you too Shar-bear, so lets let this thread stand.

The goal is talk about your style, what works, what doesn't work etc... Just be real

I know we got some guys here with experience, whether single and dating ie TMS, ttwarrior, RyanLeafodBets or married like myself, Archie, Opie, bigday, KVB and Donker. And then there are the asexuals who really have no place in thsi thread ie Waves, Sweep, Sam Odom, etc.....

Collectively, we can all stand to learn something and if not, then share something. Shari, you will be vital in this thread. It seems personal and intrusive but really it's simple, lets all get better at pleasing ourselves.

I can please myself consistently but that doesn't mean I know everything, doesn't mean I can't learn something new to spice it up or improve something

Its human mature boys
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: cashmoneyholla

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Sit on your hand until it's numb. Feels like someone else is doing it

rpesi9955
    rpesi9955's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1441

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    Sit on your hand until it's numb. Feels like someone else is doing it
    Nice.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

One morning my gf went to work early and we didn't have our usual morning session, she worked 12hr shifts as a nurse so I knew I'd be working one out...

..I decided to take my adderall and make the best of a down day, get shit done etc...

...so I'm sitting on the couch and POW, adderall wave crashes over me(didn't take every day so it hit me), better jerk off so I can get on with my day....

ended up busting 4 or 5 nuts over the next 45 min....I think I even jerked off to a news reporter that morning..

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Sit on *both* hands until they're numb. Wrap electric toothbrush around twig and berries and turn on HIGH. Start applauding, feels like others are watching & enjoying in an Amsterdam-like sex show

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    Sit on *both* hands until they're numb. Wrap electric toothbrush around twig and berries and turn on HIGH. Start applauding, feels like others are watching & enjoying in an Amsterdam-like sex show

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    I think I even jerked off to a news reporter that morning..
    As long as it wasn't Anderson Cooper, you're normal

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Biteme on a whole 'nother level.....

for some reason, which I'm sure most of you can surmise, I am rather weak in this arena.....

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

Donk... I have no personal experience of what I stated above... I was just relating the above TIP & TRICK for a friend (read: DiggityDaggityDo)

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    Donk... I have no personal experience of what I stated above... I was just relating the above TIP & TRICK for a friend (read: DiggityDaggityDo)

In honor of our soon to be departed Dos Equis "most interesting man in the world", I can honestly, proudly state:

"I DON'T OFTEN SPANK MY MONKEY, BUT WHEN I DO NEXT TIME, IT WILL INVOLVE SITTING ON MY HANDS AND AN ELECTRIC TOOTHBRUSH"