trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10620

The Average Blonde Bearded American male

Name:  imrs.png
Views: 97
Size:  174.1 KB

The man above lives in a trailer home and decided to walk into an abortion clinic ranting something about Obama and opens up to kill women.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

The dalai lama's face shouldn't be attached to your posts.

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10620

You think I enjoy doing this. I'd rather be posting soccer and basket winners, coming on sbr to have rational discussions about politics, entertainment and sports. I have a high stress job as a military physician and I actually enjoy coming in sbr to get away. Instead you know what I find. I find racist posters I've signed up to protect and even save their lives denigrating and being downright offensive just to support their racist ideology. Sbr decides to do nothing. Well I'm done with it. And if no one else has the gumption to do anything about well then I guess that I'll just stand alone. If sbr decides to ban me well i guess we'll all know to whose interests they are catering. Just know this, when any of you guys comes on here to offend and make your racist remarks, the ones allowing your worthless opinions to be heard are people like me. I am mixed american, jamaican and italian, lived in 4 different countries where i can confirm murder and rape and robbery all occur by lower socioeconomic groups. It hap In northern Italy they like to blame southern italians (Napolitans) and the camora for violence and crime, in southern italy they like to blame the Africans and albanians, and so on and so forth in every single country for some reason people like to blame any other race but their own for their problems. Everybody is part of the chosen people. Same reason people blow each other up everyday in the middle east. Seems like it's what you want to turn this country into is that it? Well all you r doing is engaging a way of attributing blame to others for the shit life youve created for yourself. Damn the truth, youd rather live in the white suprmacist fallacy you created to feel like you are part of the good guys. When in reality your history is as marred in violence and atrocity as anyone elses. I have been nearly killed in 4 different explosions in iraq and afghamistan and work to save people's lives of the people who protect you, including your politicians, wives and daughters. Everyday. It seems guys around here are more interested in policing bet points and such but protecting the integrity and self respect of their sbr brethren seems to turn a blind eye. So just continue to disrespect people because of their ethnicity and I'll just continue to do the same and we'll turn this whole forum into one big shit show like we've been been doing.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25135

And just like the other guys 90% of sbr will ignore horse shit and the 5 or so of you guys can continue to go back and forth with whatever it is your trying to accomplish.

Good luck
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: kmdubya