Originally posted on 07/13/2015:

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
okay, there's a whole lot going on here.........

first off, your "spot on" re: all this showering..... she's definitely concerned about having "robin box" (see my prior posts re same, ie, the phenomenon where a woman's vag smells like a three day old dead robin....)

second, clearly, either she 1. is trying to get some monetary value out of you before spreading her arthritic legs for you, or 2. possibly intended to use you as a "fluffer" for her date later that evening........

And lastly, in light of all the bullshit, you should've just said nothing and showed up for the pool date..... release AutoDolph once she gets into the pool to cool off after "tanning," let him do what he does, then you yell out in frustration, "Well, I guess that's THAT!!!!" and hit the exit as my pet Dolphin lays the f'n dolphinwood to her in the pool.........

and a few sidenotes: once again an indoor photo with those stupid fkin' shades to hide her old, methed-out eyes!

and TMS, on a personal note/evalaluation of your "closing skills," all of your whining about plans being broken, other guys, and "a lot to think about" is rather bitch-like.... Get it in your head and get over it: all women have other options... your goal as a f'n man is go to over there and pipe her midday in the timeslot she's alloted you, and while doing so put the good shit down on her so that mid-afternoon turns into nightfall, she dumps all other guys/plans and keeps giving it up to you........ at least that's the Donk Way of handling satellite kahk..... run un em off like the dominant buck you are..... pound that pussy such that while fk'n her brains out, you fuk those other guys right out of her mind, as well.......

it's never a good sign when I'm having a hard time -- and having to reread the dialogue -- to determine whether the quotes in a story are being attributed to the man, or to the woman. A lot in this story sounded like two women arguing about who was going to wear what clothing out to the club...... Just a lot of meaningless drivel with little or nothing to do with getting down to point of this whole routine, ie., sex
tim,
I'll just summarize Donk's novel into a one sentence post....go over there and fuk her and then get the hell out of dodge!...