InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Can We Make PT PROs Only? : Nominated Post

Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=19890780'>posted</a> on 10/12/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    I guarantee there are more non-pros firing money than pro's. Not even close.

But some of us have principles about ghost "$200 donations".
    If SBR said hey, deposit 1k on a legit site and become pro, no problem. As long as it wasn't for BI.

If I ever have to become pro (Could happen soon), it will be a depressing day for me.
    I try to think I have somewhat of a life, but that will be a huge dent to that credibility.
    to be fair to those of us in the usa who have been around for some time we became pro by depositing minimum $200 at a sponsored book which was something we were doing anyway and it gave us some benefit in exchange for giving up some marketing info that theyre gonna get eventually anyway...in my case i use a local but i said fuk it and threw something like $500 into bookmaker

walker gave everyone a free year and then implemented the renewal by points option so i, and im sure many others, havent paid a dime since

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8436

I think its fair to say I have been around a while, so what is your point!! (or his for that matter) I increase the value of the brand by playing my points or reinvesting if you will in the sbr experience !!!! I did not join for points or anything free I joined before all that was here and I like the whole concept but to a point it undermines the reasons that some of us are here!! What I'm trying to say is there are a lot of members now that are here only for the points!!!!!!!!!!!!! and free pizza for their fat azzzzz!! Just saying