Originally posted on 10/12/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by TheMLBKing View Post
PLEASEEEEEEEE bet on the tigers. I want to see your posts after your money and your team are both down the drain because you faded the red sox.
sorry i unblocked this post to read,, got damn pal, you talking to the guy like he dont know shit when he up a good amount playing all season, every day (no idea how he does it to long for me and if i dont take breaks id lose it all) ..did you post a profit long season?

i got no clue who NC likes in det series, hell i dont know who wins it, hoping the other bright cats in here that actually contribute (certainly not you) have a strategy on it since they been keeping up more with AL than i have...

fukk all that tho, i mean bottom line he manged thru the season in good shape and you act like he some retard that gonna lose his profit on his team and bet crazy unless he sees a spot...id take them in a game in a heartbeat if NC said to pound them (which i doubt he would), and whatever happened we be back here, if it won you be gone for a while then show back up cause you still havnt got your rooster sucked and start acting like a ass.. a little etiquette goes a long way, cant possibly work out much worse for you than what you been acting like in a thread full of cats trying to win little money and talking bout ways to do so..

anyway back to the ignore feature you deserve..