nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

looking for best bang for buck vac vegas

looking to stay 4 or so days with a good hotel..any suggestions or websites..ty

bigdrov1x
    bigdrov1x's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 691

I like Venetian because they gave me some good comps and free rooms. My wife likes Blackjack and usually plays 25-50$ per hand unless she is winning and will then bet more. This was back in 2008-2009. They always still send me free rooms and stuff like that. We always stayed during the week because we cannot stand the weekend crowds in Vegas. Flamingo was another place that took care of our play with rooms and food. My wife always wanted to eat at chinatown so we had to leave strip to eat dinner all the time when we had our meals comped at hotel. Planet Hollywood sucked for comps for us, would never go back there again. Do not know about city center because it was not open when I was going to Vegas all the time. Hope this helps. I hear Red Rocks is kind of cool. Its off the strip, and kind of a local joint, but cool nonetheless. I really recommend going to a show or two while in Vegas. the tickets are expensive, but you may be able to find deals at various places (just do a google search on vegas show deals). The shows are totally worth it. A cheap show that I had a lot of fun at was "Anthony Cools", he is a hypnotist and his show is adult themed but very funny and good to take a lady with. the Cirque shows are all awesome. Love to smoke a blunt, and then go lose myself in these shows. The production quality of these are just outstanding. KA at MGM is awesome as well. Zumanity at NYNY is great. Hell they all are great...best entertainment value in Vegas in my opinion. Hope this helps.

stikymess
    stikymess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 63

Try travelworm.com it runs the gambit of hotels with hookers in it to high end strip hotels.

hubbard689
    hubbard689's Avatar Become A Pro!

Check out US Airways Vacations too for flight/hotel packages, I live on the east coast of Canada and simply drove the Bangor, Maine and had round trip flights + 6 nights at Mandalay Bay + 2 Cirque du Soleil tickets for under $800, unreal.