PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

New Statement From Edward Snowden

The following was posted on Wikileaks:

One week ago I left Hong Kong after it became clear that my freedom and safety were under threat for revealing the truth. My continued liberty has been owed to the efforts of friends new and old, family, and others who I have never met and probably never will. I trusted them with my life and they returned that trust with a faith in me for which I will always be thankful.

On Thursday, President Obama declared before the world that he would not permit any diplomatic "wheeling and dealing" over my case. Yet now it is being reported that after promising not to do so, the President ordered his Vice President to pressure the leaders of nations from which I have requested protection to deny my asylum petitions.

This kind of deception from a world leader is not justice, and neither is the extralegal penalty of exile. These are the old, bad tools of political aggression. Their purpose is to frighten, not me, but those who would come after me.

For decades the United States of America have been one of the strongest defenders of the human right to seek asylum. Sadly, this right, laid out and voted for by the U.S. in Article 14 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, is now being rejected by the current government of my country. The Obama administration has now adopted the strategy of using citizenship as a weapon. Although I am convicted of nothing, it has unilaterally revoked my passport, leaving me a stateless person. Without any judicial order, the administration now seeks to stop me exercising a basic right. A right that belongs to everybody. The right to seek asylum.

In the end the Obama administration is not afraid of whistleblowers like me, Bradley Manning or Thomas Drake. We are stateless, imprisoned, or powerless. No, the Obama administration is afraid of you. It is afraid of an informed, angry public demanding the constitutional government it was promised — and it should be.

I am unbowed in my convictions and impressed at the efforts taken by so many.

Edward Joseph Snowden

Monday 1st July 2013

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Why the fukk won't it let me correct the headline of the title? It should be Edward Snowden not Eric.

SBR fix your fukked up website.

Iw1nBets
    Ray Rice Is My Nekka
    Iw1nBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

Kool story bro

CountNo_Account
    The Man, the Myth,the Legend, the Count
    CountNo_Account's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3779

Runs to Russia for asylum, commie phag!...

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Snowden is a true American hero for the ages.......

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by CountNo_Account View Post
    Runs to Russia for asylum, commie phag!...
    The Russians aren't commies anymore......Didn't anyone tell you, Rip Van Winkle??

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 416

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    Snowden is a true American hero for the ages.......

The ironic man strikes again, if this happened during a R administration he would be calling this kid every dirty rotten name you can think of. Of course most of you know this. Oh yeah if this was bush this guy would be calling this kid the devil, a serpent a man who deserves to be hunted and shot down. But, he thinks we cannot figure that out. Very slow this rifle kid.

CountNo_Account

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    The ironic man strikes again, if this happened during a R administration he would be calling this kid every dirty rotten name you can think of. Of course most of you know this. Oh yeah if this was bush this guy would be calling this kid the devil, a serpent a man who deserves to be hunted and shot down. But, he thinks we cannot figure that out. Very slow this rifle kid.

Very slow...

TheRifleman

Edward Snowden!!!

YOU ARE ONE OF THE GREATEST AMERICANS IN HISTORY!!!

GOD BLESS YOU!!! AND MAY GOD BE WITH YOU!! YOU ARE DEALING WITH PURE EVIL, AS YOU KNOW, BUT DO NOT WORRY, JESUS IS WITH YOU!!!

IF GOD IS WITH YOU, WHO CAN BE AGAINST YOU!!!

YOU ARE A TRUTH TELLER, AND GOD LOVES THE TRUTH!!!

GOD BLESS, MR. SNOWDEN! GOD BLESS!!!
    Last edited by TheRifleman; 07-02-13 at 06:08 PM.

TheRifleman

These idiots think that Russia is still communist???

OMG, WHAT MORONS!!!

Oh, please make it stop......IT HURTS!!!

You can't make this stuff up!!!!

PRICELESS!!!

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    Edward Snowden!!!

YOU ARE ONE OF THE GREATEST AMERICANS IN HISTORY!!!

GOD BLESS YOU!!! AND MAY GOD BE WITH YOU!! YOU ARE DEALING WITH PURE EVIL, AS YOU KNOW, BUT DO NOT WORRY, JESUS IS WITH YOU!!!

IF GOD IS WITH YOU, WHO CAN BE AGAINST YOU!!!

YOU ARE A TRUTH TELLER, AND GOD LOVES THE TRUTH!!!

GOD BLESS, MR. SNOWDEN! GOD BLESS!!!

That is a nice tribute to god rifle. So you want to talk about god now? Would this be a good time for that one question bible quiz? What do you think? Of course you proved yesterday that if you make a promise to leave you will not honor that promise. So what do you have to lose if you fail the quiz, you won't leave anyway. You are not an honorable man rifle, along with being the dumbest on the forum you might very well be the most dishonorable man also. I would hate to have you in my foxhole during time of danger, you would probably start talking to your god when action needed.

CountNo_Account

Hurry Rifle you'll miss your bus!

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    Bigotry - nothing new with wannabe hardcore christians.
    But honestly, why even bother?
    Guy has a problem with homosexuals? Who cares, there's nothing he can or will do.
    Guy has a problem with blacks? Who cares, there's nothing he can or will do.
    Guy thinks "you will burn in hell" is a good frightening thing to say to atheists? Who cares, it's like telling an adult Santa doesn't exist.
    But the best of all (at least to me) is this: Rifleman REALLY thinks he is changing ANYTHING because he posts all his utter nonsense in a GAMBLING FORUM?
    This kid lost the last bit that was left of his manhood when he challenged the posters to name the person on a picture he posted (yeah Rifle, it is possible to search pics backwards, but of course that's new to you) and if they can he would never ever post again in this forum. Less than 24 hours later he was posting again. This is the way a MAN would react? A MAN would have left this site, period. Paco is a man, rifle is a little girl with sand in her vagina. Sand in the vagina has to hurt --> you're always mad and posting utter nonsense on a GAMBLING FORUM. Makes perfect sense. Maybe god can lick the sand out of your vagina, heard he has a thing for virgins...

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

ziz, you are just one of many that have realized the truth about this asshole. And yes he proved that he is dishonorable along with being a liar and stupid. what an excuse for a man, as I have been saying since day one, this kid is a phony, a liar, a fake and now also a dishonorable man. thank god above he is a crazy right wing pig.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

dante1, in Germany we have the saying "Ein Mann, ein Wort" (A man, a word). This kid has lost all credibility over here. He challenged, he lost, he stayed. It's over for him here. I can't honour a man who doesn't stand to his words. Period.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    dante1, in Germany we have the saying "Ein Mann, ein Wort" (A man, a word). This kid has lost all credibility over here. He challenged, he lost, he stayed. It's over for him here. I can't honour a man who doesn't stand to his words. Period.

feel the same exact way, stupid is one thing, being wrong in politics no big deal. but lying and compounding that by proving he has no honor as a man. well like you that and being credible (and credibility and honor are twins) are two traits that are super important to me also, not for rifle though. shame.

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19816

I use to think Obama was a nice guy that the Presidency was just, too much for him to handle

Now, and especially after this Snowden issue, I think Obama is an embarassment to the U.S.

Obama wants this guy dead, and that makes him a piece of shit

this may create his legacy and he may be known as the worst President of our lifetime, for this
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheRifleman, and ArchieBunker

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

A guy that is a liar complains about the gouvernment lying and/or betraying him. Oh the sweet sweet irony of this....

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

A guy that is a liar complains about the gouvernment lying and/or betraying him. Oh the sweet sweet irony of this....

yeah he has a patent on irony

I think I will trade in "rifle" for "man of no honor" maybe people will confuse him for an American Indian. I would bet he hates those people too.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Well, the "man of no honor" qualifies very well as a Nazi with all his words and beliefs. We already have a (Indian, a brown skinned man) Nazi on board with lakerboy. Maybe he could team up with him. But they may be the same person anyway.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Bigotry - nothing new with wannabe hardcore christians.
    But honestly, why even bother?
    Guy has a problem with homosexuals? Who cares, there's nothing he can or will do.
    Guy has a problem with blacks? Who cares, there's nothing he can or will do.
    Guy thinks "you will burn in hell" is a good frightening thing to say to atheists? Who cares, it's like telling an adult Santa doesn't exist.
    But the best of all (at least to me) is this: Rifleman REALLY thinks he is changing ANYTHING because he posts all his utter nonsense in a GAMBLING FORUM?
    This kid lost the last bit that was left of his manhood when he challenged the posters to name the person on a picture he posted (yeah Rifle, it is possible to search pics backwards, but of course that's new to you) and if they can he would never ever post again in this forum. Less than 24 hours later he was posting again. This is the way a MAN would react? A MAN would have left this site, period. Paco is a man, rifle is a little girl with sand in her vagina. Sand in the vagina has to hurt --> you're always mad and posting utter nonsense on a GAMBLING FORUM. Makes perfect sense. Maybe god can lick the sand out of your vagina, heard he has a thing for virgins...
    Did you say this about the muslims when they were burning down French towns and rioting all over France?

darrell74

Just in now

Bolivian President was forced to land in Austria, after leaving Moscow, due to suspicion of harboring Snowden

things starting to heat up a bit over Snowden

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    Did you say this about the muslims when they were burning down French towns and rioting all over France?
    a) I don't even get your question here. Basically everyone around here knows that I don't believe in a higher being or "god". So what is your question? Of course I'll say this about anyone that preaches "abc" but lives and acts "cde" in other cases.
    b) Don't even try to have a conversation about the riots in France back in 2005. [it wasn't "the" muslims though (not even muslims, but people with and without every kind of religion), and it wasn't "all over France", but hey, who cares]
    I am from Germany pal. That is the exact neighbour country of France. Not only that, but I was there. I was in Paris Octobre 2005 for 3 days while doing business and I was in Paris from December 26 2005 to January 4 2006 with my girl enjoying the days between the years like every year. I'm in France at least once every single year. And guess what, our Hotel was in Clichy-sous-Bois, were the riots were the worst. I can walk there in the middle of the night, with my girl, and nobody even bothers to look at me in a strange way. These guys were not targeting harmless civilists or tourists. That doesn't mean that I am in any way saying that these riots were cool in my eyes. Not at all. But they were DEFINITELY not what you think they were. Period.

EDIT: "Burning down french towns and rioting all over France"..... I just read it again and the sheer stupidity of this sentence is amazing. You obv have not a single clue what happened there. It wasn't Vietnam kid.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

a) I don't even get your question here. Basically everyone around here knows that I don't believe in a higher being or "god". So what is your question? Of course I'll say this about anyone that preaches "abc" but lives and acts "cde" in other cases.
    b) Don't even try to have a conversation about the riots in France back in 2005. [it wasn't "the" muslims though (not even muslims, but people with and without every kind of religion), and it wasn't "all over France", but hey, who cares]
    I am from Germany pal. That is the exact neighbour country of France. Not only that, but I was there. I was in Paris Octobre 2005 for 3 days while doing business and I was in Paris from December 26 2005 to January 4 2006 with my girl enjoying the days between the years like every year. I'm in France at least once every single year. And guess what, our Hotel was in Clichy-sous-Bois, were the riots were the worst. I can walk there in the middle of the night, with my girl, and nobody even bothers to look at me in a strange way. These guys were not targeting harmless civilists or tourists. That doesn't mean that I am in any way saying that these riots were cool in my eyes. Not at all. But they were DEFINITELY not what you think they were. Period.

EDIT: "Burning down french towns and rioting all over France"..... I just read it again and the sheer stupidity of this sentence is amazing. You obv have not a single clue what happened there. It wasn't Vietnam kid.
    Hey german dikkhead......tell me you were walking in the middle of this...if you say you did you are a fukking liar.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

a) That's a burning city to you?

b) check again when and where I was. Then check again on which days the biggest events happened (it's quite easy to find a timeline). Think again and, just to be sure, again. And come to a conclusion to your own question.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Ban zizoudane, don't ever talk bad about therifle you little Muslim dipshit

HERBJONES
    HERBJONES's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5494

Points Awarded:

TheGoldenGoose gave HERBJONES 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: zizoudane10, and TheGoldenGoose

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    Ban zizoudane, don't ever talk bad about therifle you little Muslim dipshit
    Nobody ever bans me.
    I'll talk bad about this kid anytime I want.
    Muslim?
    Never fukkin heard of you.

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

You mean the Government lies and spies on people!!!!

OHHH RREEAALLLYYY?

You have to hand it to those Govt employees they are BRILLIANT!!! Thanks for the tip.

darrell74

I just think, at times, Obama is the biggest son of a bitch

get that motha-phucka out of office, like yesterday!!!!

http://news.yahoo.com/bolivia-plane-...211051576.html

How can anybody justify this-our President should, seriously be looking at an impeachment for this crap.
    I don't get it. What am I not understanding out of this?
    Seriously? What am I missing?
    I want to be objective, but this screams, to me, impeach the President and put him on trial.

Just tell me something I'm not seeing.

Avus
    Avus's Avatar Become A Pro!

I really hope this dude never gets extradited and arrested. Big respect for him

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

I really thought Obama was going to do all the things he said he was going to do. I think what happened is on day 2 some people sat him down and said, listen you aren't going to do any of those things.

darrell74

the latest:
    Iceland denies him citizenship
    Ecuador/Venezuela will grant him asylum
    i read that their is a petition circulating in India, to grant him asylum

peppermillrick
    peppermillrick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Guys, we got to get this Snowdon guy! What happens if the Russians get him first?

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by robzilla View Post
    I really thought Obama was going to do all the things he said he was going to do. I think what happened is on day 2 some people sat him down and said, listen you aren't going to do any of those things.
    You know what, that's exactly right. Take Guantanamo f.e.: I really do believe that Obama wanted to shut it down as he promised. He just has no power, was told: Nah dude, Guantanamo stays, and that's that.
    I'm by no means saying that he doesn't have multiple failures, but on the other hand there are so many factors involved that it's real fukkin hard to do the right thing, even if you want to....
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: robzilla