Originally posted on 06/20/2013:

Where is all this coming from CD? Really uncalled for, and no I'm not sucking off Mike.

Hell, I pretty much total him and Shaun to shut the fuk up during last race, when I was wishing drivers to smash the wall. We are still all cool.

It's called calculations when you start taking long shots, so you make a decent amount, without betting too much on them. So hitting a 150/1 will boost your bankroll without betting regular units on it. I'm sure you know that.

If you get good odds on each driver, it allows you to take on additional drivers. That is why it is a must to get that best number, especially on the favorites. That is why Mike pulls all nighter's to hit 5dimes openers. So it is possible to take on a deep roster and still profit. Now if you don't hit any on that weekend, you are going to take a harder hit to the bankroll. That's why I try to stick to 3 or 4. But when odds improve, I find myself adding that additional driver.

Mike and I were PMing before the odds came out Tuesday, and he wasn't set on taking Ambrose unless he got a good number. He got that number, so he bet him. If I can get Ambrose 7/1, I will take him too.