Originally posted on 11/29/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
It's a sad day when you have to call someone who has consistently done better than you an idiot haha you've been here since i have, and you're just a pathetic turd. you come on here to forget about your 2)fat 1)wife. makes sense, since you're 3)always on here even though you don't know anything about capping MMA... which I could say for most of the people that frequent here... this village consists mostly of 4)idiots, like you.

Bunch of unsuccessful gamblers here, will never know what it's like to hit 5-8 team parlays.

BTW, 5) 88-37 in NFL this season and 50-12 in NCAAF =))))))))) $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Keep calling me an idiot, then take a step back and observe your pathetic life and then realize a person you think is an 6)idiot is more successful at what you're doing than you can ever dream of being.

I wouldn't have the balls to call someone 6)who clearly does better than me an idiot... You certainly are a character. Shit son, 7)look at your username. Beelzebubzy. What a chump.
Gabe I appreciate your response. I am happy to see that you are able to generate thoughts and almost create full sentences. It gives me faith in our failing education system.

I have nothing against you or your Armenia ways. Unfortunately, you take everything on this board too seriously. Yes, I consider you one of the boards village idiots; if I am considered one, then so be it, I will not lose sleep.

I am going to refute (prove wrong - for our slow members) your points here. I have outlined a number referencing system so you can see my points more effectively. If not, Punisher will be able to teach you.

1) Not married- have a girlfriend - You are 0 for 1
2) She is in shape - she is an analyst at a large insurance company and a former Spin Instructor was also one of the background people in a famous workout video like Insanity. - you are 0 for 2
3) I am on here when I am pooping at work or on my long runs. It is noted that I am a marathon runner here. Running can become boring after a while, reading some of the boards comedic posts entertain me. You are 0 for 3
4) I am about to graduate with 2 MBA's, was accepted into Med School in 2008, and am considering law school for Fall 2013 (NY,NJ or FL for those are about to ask where). My academic record disproves your point. You are 0 for 4
5) I do not know why you mentioned your "betting record" However, if it is true, great! Congrats, I hope you are winning. I truthfully do not care if anyone here is winning or losing. I don't know why you would mention this, I am assuming it is your low self-esteem or your constant need for approval. Breast feed your kids future moms out there.

6) There is no truthful track record of either of our bets. In fact, I do not come on here if I win. I only come on here if I lose as I need a place to vent. Edgar 150, Benavidez 154. Therefore, you can not prove you are doing better or worse than me. No evidence. However, you have called V an idiot and/or some similar names, and he clearly does better than you. Therefore, you are now 0 for 5.
7) My username is from the word Beelzebub which is another word for Devil. It was given to me as I always say I will play devils advocate. Its semi-creative and I like it. It shows some creativity, I could have gone on here and used my first name or middle name, but that is boring. Thankfully, the people that use their first or middle name, do not have a career in the creative arts like acting or standup comedy.

You went 0 for 5 in your points above. That is failing. Even for a diaz, but that is a failing grade. I stand by my Idiot comment.

Gabe, if you respond, I will not respond back. I am not playing this back and forth ping pong shouting match. I consider you the dog shit on the bottom of my shoe, you are beneath me. I also consider your comedy the equivalent to Brendan Schaub's chin, it aint that good.

Best of luck in your plays. I hope you keep winning so you do not need to sell bouncy castles to California's Top Pedophiles.

Regards,
Beelze