playinragz
    playinragz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

free winner located here

due to the fact some ppl on here are ignorant.
    not interested in winning just talkin chat chit
    i have won my bets docutmented posted prior to game. my only losses were a package deal take all overs in chi'det series and that ended up + also 3-2.
    basically takin my bets when i announced the "big plays" made alot of cash
    so instead of sharing with kids who dont know what betting is...
    if yah want my winners message me and i will give um... series is almost over but im just as good in football.
    i do it for a living , no joke, its my job......
    send a message if yah want a winner i will give it to yah , cuz free money is my life....
    BANK

edlaw
    edlaw's Avatar Become A Pro!

i will admit i have followed u thru the course of the hockey play-offs and mainly your picks have been on the DRW and its all timing and everytime i have followed u i have CASHED to add to your creditaiblity here and i do believe this forum is to help 1-another and not bicher among each other play against the man,and im not saying this b/im looking for a winner b/i am already on the DWR/PITT OVER 5.5 so that my play,u seem like a good dude and im sure u will cash on your pick tonite so good luck pal and BOL to evey-1

stenb
    stenb's Avatar Become A Pro!

All his plays are on DET anyway, so no need to PM him.

It's not that hard to be a "successfull" picker when all you do is bide your time and pick a team like the Detroit Red Wings to win, at home, in an important playoffmatch. No team deals with that kind of match better than the Wings and they are heavy favourites to win everything with any significance at home ice (and usually do).

Flyers09
    Flyers09's Avatar Become A Pro!

pens ml

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

someone needs some attention. I've noticed quite a few people on here who are attention whores.

Flyers09
    Flyers09's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    someone needs some attention. I've noticed quite a few people on here who are attention whores.
    you are correct, i just go nuts on here when i see stupid shit and retarded threads....got plenty of attention fromt he Gf, by the way, G2g