POTVINSUX
    POTVINSUX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 602

Pens stand no chance...

GM 4 Wings(+140)

Detroit is the better team here. You could talk Malkin, Crosby all you want you igloo lovers. The Wings have proved if they can play D as a whole they can score on Fluery at will. Detroit has dominated play throughout. Quicker,stronger,and don't forget more experienced.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90566

BCaldwell32
    BCaldwell32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1008

lol, score at will? they have score 8 goals in 3 games and 2 of them were complete fluke lucky shots. Pitt will win tonight and bring it back to Detroit where the series will be decided in game 5. Whoever wins game 5 wins the cup.

Flyers09
    Flyers09's Avatar Become A Pro!

draper back...datsyuk, most likly

im all over the wings, they see a chance to win, then go home to salute the cup to the fans who pay there salaries

POTVINSUX
    POTVINSUX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 602

Quote Originally Posted by Flyers09 View Post
    draper back...datsyuk, most likly

im all over the wings, they see a chance to win, then go home to salute the cup to the fans who pay there salaries
    Exactly...History tends to repeat itself abit

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8722

Quote Originally Posted by POTVINSUX View Post
    GM 4 Wings(+140)

Detroit is the better team here. You could talk Malkin, Crosby all you want you igloo lovers. The Wings have proved if they can play D as a whole they can score on Fluery at will. Detroit has dominated play throughout. Quicker,stronger,and don't forget more experienced.

No idea what games you have been watching so far.

Wings might win tonight but Pens have been better so far and there is no question about that. NONE! I don't really care you wins. Pens could be up 2-1 if it weren't for all those goal posts. A game of inches as the saying goes.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 06-04-09 at 12:14 PM.

Flyers09

dwight the pens have NOT been better! Physically yes! BUT not physical enough to be leading the series...dwight im starting to think your watching the AHL calder cup finals and confusing the 2.

Fleury lost game one, Pens D lost game 2. MALKIN won game 3.....thats what i see....

stop talking bout how the wings got easy flukey goals in game one, The playoffs are ALL about goaltending, now that the pens goalie choked in game one, ppl r trying to find excuses especially you

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Flyers09 View Post
    dwight the pens have NOT been better! Physically yes! BUT not physical enough to be leading the series...dwight im starting to think your watching the AHL calder cup finals and confusing the 2.

Fleury lost game one, Pens D lost game 2. MALKIN won game 3.....thats what i see....

stop talking bout how the wings got easy flukey goals in game one, The playoffs are ALL about goaltending, now that the pens goalie choked in game one, ppl r trying to find excuses especially you
    Flyers09, yes they have. not a lot but if it was a boxing fight and using the 10 point must system, after 3 rounds I will honestly say it 29-28 Pittsburgh.

DwightShrute

series should be a best of 3 after tonight if there is any justice based on level of play so far

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90566

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    series should be a best of 3 after tonight if there is any justice based on level of play so far

Flyers09

pens r very very good, dont ge me wrong, wings r better though

sry but if it wasnt for crosby, i would be cheering the pens on for the rest of my life...gonchar is def my top 5 D int he league, since the plyoffs started...the guy has proved so much

Flyers09

BUt may i also add...the REFS r a joke....what happened with that too many men ont he ice deal last game? it wasnt no 5 seconds either, it was well over 20 seconds...

ansiktsburk
    ansiktsburk's Avatar Become A Pro!

With 84% of the public on Penguins ML, I'm liking Red Wings ML +120.

Buckeye
    Buckeye's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9997

Not sure where you see 84% of the Public on Penguins ML?

ansiktsburk
    ansiktsburk's Avatar Become A Pro!

Here: http://www.pregame.com/EN/main/sport...-spy-insights/

The figure seems unrealistic though, so I'm not contending that it's completely accurate. Either way, I think Red Wings ML is a solid play for tonight.