playinragz
    playinragz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Pitt is done !!!

YOU GUYS WHO BET PITT. , PAY NOW , SERIES IS OVER.
    heart got in the way here, hopin someone knocks down the giant. its not happening. repeat of last years finals. Piit isnt good enough and with GILL #2 on the ice , its bad bad news. as i stated hes a give away waitin to happen . first goal goes to GILL !! he was on the ice for the second. HE IS SLOW AND DETROIT WILL PRESSURE HIM EVERYTIME HES OUT THERE !! that means goal/s.
    Theres no way in the world Pitt has the tallent to hang with det. ZETS is on CROSBY hes not gonna do what i hoped so its up to MALKIN , try as he might hes a differnt players @ home vs. road. They take away Crosby that leaves him to shine and he mustered up a zero in pts.
    Save the wings goals where luck. Thats what GREAT teams get and its proven !!!
    Last line change will help at home, Pit may steal 1-2 but its over folks .

TONIGHT TAKE DETRIOT ... GET YAH SERIES LOSS BACK NOW WHILE YAH HAVE A CHANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8954

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

no

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Quote Originally Posted by playinragz View Post
    heart got in the way here, hopin someone knocks down the giant. its not happening. repeat of last years finals. Piit isnt good enough and with GILL #2 on the ice , its bad bad news. as i stated hes a give away waitin to happen . first goal goes to GILL !! he was on the ice for the second. HE IS SLOW AND DETROIT WILL PRESSURE HIM EVERYTIME HES OUT THERE !! that means goal/s.
    Theres no way in the world Pitt has the tallent to hang with det. ZETS is on CROSBY hes not gonna do what i hoped so its up to MALKIN , try as he might hes a differnt players @ home vs. road. They take away Crosby that leaves him to shine and he mustered up a zero in pts.

TONIGHT TAKE DETRIOT ... GET YAH SERIES LOSS BACK NOW WHILE YAH HAVE A CHANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i will remind you of this when the wings lose tonite

DwightShrute

no use even watching the games now. we already know the result according to playinragz
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 05-31-09 at 11:59 AM.

Winnipeg Jets
    Winnipeg Jets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1459

Wings goals might have been lucky but you still have to score mre than 1 in to beat them.

yisman

I've looked and looked and I can't find a team called Detriot. Please help. Thanks.

DeeWizzle
    DeeWizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    I've looked and looked and I can't find a team called Detriot. Please help. Thanks.
    He forgot the space. I think he was talkin bout the Det Riot. U know the Riot's.

Hoss
    Hoss's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think the Wings looked tired last night. The goals they got were flukey. I think they will win the series but back to back I will go with the younger team.

playinragz
    playinragz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

WELL WELL WELL ..... TY TY TY

DwightShrute

ya got lucky, Pens clearly the better team again. How many posts? Pens still win the cup

TodaysAction
    http://www.winningwithtodaysaction.net/
    TodaysAction's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7276

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    ya got lucky, Pens clearly the better team again. How many posts? Pens still win the cup
    So says the PIT fan with the homer-itis glasses. However, you keep thinking that so I can keep making easy money taking the Wings. Thanks for your co-operation.

element1286
    element1286's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TodaysAction View Post
    So says the PIT fan with the homer-itis glasses. However, you keep thinking that so I can keep making easy money taking the Wings. Thanks for your co-operation.
    I'm pretty sure Dwight is a Canucks fan.

And aren't you a Detroit fan?

TodaysAction
    http://www.winningwithtodaysaction.net/
    TodaysAction's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7276

Quote Originally Posted by element1286 View Post
    I'm pretty sure Dwight is a Canucks fan.

And aren't you a Detroit fan?
    That would explain his hatred.

I am a fan of money first and foremost. I do not let my personal feelings cloud judgments in financial matters. I happen to know the Wings team better than the others but I've wagered against them too. It's not the team, it the money that matters to me.

DwightShrute

I don't really care who wins the cup since my Canucks are out.

Just calling it how I see it so far and like many others are. Pens clearing the better team so far, goalposts seem to be just a fraction inch thicker behind Osgood and the 2-0 series lead is not indicative of the over play in the first 2 games.

Even my hard core Wings fans feel exactly the same after all the usual Pens suck and Wings repeat chants after the the 3rd period horn sounds and all the are finished, they all admit they are fortunate to be up 2-0. So congrats to Detroit so far but I have to think that eventually the breaks will even out and so will the series.

Any Red Wings fans that think they deserve to be up 2-0 based on the level of competition so far and are dominating the Pens are clearly seeing it through rose colored glasses.

DwightShrute

How does that saying go? the one about counting your chickens?

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90518

this thread

Flyers09
    Flyers09's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    this thread
    even i wouldnt do this kinda thread....pens just might pull it off this year

SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

We have ourselves a series... Detroit backers be afraid lol.

SportsChic
    SportsChic's Avatar Become A Pro!

detroit players are OLD and TIRED..we got this!

jkrap27
    jkrap27's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SportsChic View Post
    detroit players are OLD and TIRED..we got this!

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

This Thread

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    bump

bill2266
    steelers
    bill2266's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

Pens win the cup world champions, let the parties begin in the burgh.

yisman

What a moron.