Originally posted on 07/08/2012:

JJ, you know how you can make POTM to be more interesting? all you have to do is make the winner get 1,000 betpoints. 2nd place gets 400 pts, and 3rd place gets 100 pts. then you'll see people really going nuts posting 24/7. then you'll see traffic here. then you'll see people get competitive to try to win this.

whereas now, it's a bit silly. who cares if someone wins. POTM winner now only means you have so much free time to post and have no life.. it should be called POTM loser, not POTM winner. but if you change it to winner gets 1000 pts.. then you'll see this place rock and posters will really want to win it.

I am sure SBR JOHN can do this for sbr. it's nothing for him, but he'll get it back 10x with the traffic he will get from this.

And if i ever win it, i won't take the pts.. i will give it to the posters who i feel really need it.. (brock Landers will be one of them for sure)

anyhow, that's what POTM should be now.. 1,000 pts to the winner and watch now what happens at sbr each month.