princecharles
    princecharles's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just just got an infraction for this?!?!?

princecharles
    Become A Pro!

Originally Posted by baconwings
    im curious to know if all the players got their funds transferred back into sports, because you can still see people playing in ring games and tournies. i normally keep everything in poker and just transfer to sports when i want to place a bet but for some idiotic reason i put everything into sports 2 saturdays ago, then i havnt been able to transfer back. as for the free rolls i played one for fun today( i actually funded my whole bank roll orignally off a free roll built it to well over 3k) and the balance is still there in poker. i want to know how some players had BOL transfer their funds into sports while some still have some in poker it doesnt make sense. i dont know lou i think you have been lied to. everything about the poker network licensing agreement makes sense. i was away on holiday but i guess back in april they shut down poker for a few days, this makes one wonder as it has been less than 2 months later and this is more than just a glitch. like the post above said they are waiting till they get another agreement, and thats why they just keep saying no timeframe lol.

MY RESPONSE:

Hey Bacon, great question, really at the heart of the matter.
    When you log into the poker client, you'll see lots of people playing. Most likely These are people who you see because they are playing on that poker network (Action, Hero, and/or Chico), and they are not a customer of the BOL skin.

This is an absolute cluster-fuk fir heavy BOL poker players, compounded by a disgusting lack of forthrightness.

Originally Posted by SBR Natalie
    thanks for that!

MY RESPONSE:

Sarcastic Natalie?
    What offends you more as a 'newswoman', a hyphenated curse word in context, or the criminal behavior of your employers' sponser?
    Last edited by princecharles; 06-15-12 at 01:01 PM. Reason: Added my response to Natalie

princecharles

My best guess is Lou thought that 'f*k' never got used here before, although I can bump 20 links i five min. using that word.

Perhaps he was cyber-defending Natalie?
    Lou, she's a big girl, and an intelligent one, with what I hope are some form of 'journalistic scruples'.

I get it you don't like me, hence your ad homonim attacks, but really, Rise above it.
    Be that stiff upper lip Britishman that we respect.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Seems like a good no call situation.

princecharles

Lou,
    I appreciate your mea culpa, and applaud your humility.
    If its alright with you I'm resetting my meter re you.
    You're alright boy.

Username9999
    Username9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Prince. For the record. You do have people from BOL playing in the poker. Just that many of the 'REGULARS' moved the money out. Now that you get less via **. What can you do?

Username9999

Quote Originally Posted by princecharles View Post
    Lou,
    I appreciate your mea culpa, and applaud your humility.
    If its alright with you I'm resetting my meter re you.
    You're alright boy.

Betonline has more then enough office space, to make a Forex currency service. They would win with commission from everytrade, even if the clients trade closes in green, red, or break even. You make more money in currency then in sports wagering anyway.

princecharles

Quote Originally Posted by FiredFromBOL View Post
    Betonline has more then enough office space, to make a Forex currency service. They would win with commission from everytrade, even if the clients trade closes in green, red, or break even. You make more money in currency then in sports wagering anyway.
    I don't know what the fuk you're talking about.
    You claimed to have 'proof' of your BOL employment and accusations.

Time to put up.

Username9999

What good will it do for anyone here? Lou knows for a fact I have worked there. I named the exact names of all the key players there. Simply betonline is going under. If you don't like whats going on over there. Then don't make wager over there. Thats pretty much it. Yet if makes you feel better me posting scan copied of proof then so be it. Yet it doesn't take away from betonline being a waste of time.

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

post proof FiredFromBOL or gtfo

BufulaSoldier
    BufulaSoldier's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Yeah would appreciate some clarification. Funds are still held up; just started playing there. I am assuming it's best to move on to Cake Poker at this point, though.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17311

So this is the forum where we dispute infractions now?

Username9999

Quote Originally Posted by tommygun View Post
    post proof FiredFromBOL or gtfo
    Proof was provided to SBRlou. He knows for a fact I worked for BOL. Yet what your looking for, will not help you or anyone who has been scammed by BOL. I am not sure what your function here is. Yet unless you are going to provide helpful recommendations to those not in the know. I would suggest you leave the DEMANDS to your children. Assuming you have any.

tommygun

Proof was provided to SBRlou. He knows for a fact I worked for BOL. Yet what your looking for, will not help you or anyone who has been scammed by BOL. I am not sure what your function here is. Yet unless you are going to provide helpful recommendations to those not in the know. I would suggest you leave the DEMANDS to your children. Assuming you have any.
    I'm not sure what your function is?
    Tell us BetOnline suck?
    Yeah we already know pal.
    Proof or gtfo

tommygun

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    So this is the forum where we dispute infractions now?
    Yes.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

We are cracking down now.

boxcardrew
    boxcardrew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

I don't care if you worked for BOL or not, but this was spot on.

Forex trading that is.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Tommy why do you even bother to comment on matters when you have no pony in the race?

All you do is jump in threads and stir the pot.

Username9999

Quote Originally Posted by boxcardrew View Post
    I don't care if you worked for BOL or not, but this was spot on.

Forex trading that is.
    Name:  now.jpg
Views: 209
Size:  35.9 KB

Yes something like what I posted above. Very swift and fast pace wagering. Betonline should focus more on making commission that way. This way they don't have to freeze pokers players accounts, when they aren't able to make payouts.

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

I got banned for posting my own email address...

Beat that!!

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

SBR are stupid for employing half the mods on this forum. They aren't bright people. Watch me get a freakin infraction for this.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JosephTheGreek, and TR88

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Who was involved here?

princecharles

Name:  now.jpg
Views: 209
Size:  35.9 KB

Yes something like what I posted above. Very swift and fast pace wagering. Betonline should focus more on making commission that way. This way they don't have to freeze pokers players accounts, when they aren't able to make payouts.
    If you don't want to post proof here, you can send proof to just me, and if you're legit I'll vouch for you.
    Otherwise....

tommygun

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Tommy why do you even bother to comment on matters when you have no pony in the race?

All you do is jump in threads and stir the pot.
    coming from you? priceless
    I do have an account at Bet Online so your wrong again.