frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Man beaten by mob of black teenage thugs in Chicago Subway due to dropped iPhone

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2012/06/...-cta-red-line/

So a man's girlfriend dropped her iPhone 4S at the Subway Station in Chicago and a black teenager picked it up and kept it himself, the man gets on the black teenager and tells him to give it back, and the man proceeds to get beaten by a mob of black teenage thugs.

Looks like another slam dunk case for why we need concealed carry or open carry in ALL states. Where is Bernie Goetz where you need him? Also this highlights the failed Chicago model of liberalism/gun control and why the family unit is so important. These cradle to grave welfare single moms have kids with no father figure and grow up to be thugs like this. Where is Obama and Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton to comment here?

A good idea would be to allow concealed carry/open carry in all 50 states and have Bernie Goetz teach self defense shooting classes.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I would of loved to see the the victim have a gun and kill all 20 of them

Would of been a great scene and he would of been an American hero
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: a4u2fear

FreeFall
    FreeFall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2391

how would an untrained civilian be any safer with a 12 round firearm as he proceeds to random start open firing in public subway?

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2018

Quote Originally Posted by FreeFall View Post
    how would an untrained civilian be any safer with a 12 round firearm as he proceeds to random start open firing in public subway?
    He would be dead instead of beaten.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Yay, I'm moving to Chicago in a month or so.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

im sure these 3 mob attacks in chicago will get the same coverage as trayvon martin

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2018

They tried to do the same thing to my cousin on the subway in Chicago recently too but less people involved so he held his ground.

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

open carry just gets the person killed.

if i was robbing a store, there was the dude behind the counter strapped. i would just shoot him before i robbed the store. or if there was a dude shopping with a gun and i was robbing the store, i would have a jump on the guy that had some gun on his hip. i would just shoot him then rob the store.

and if they both have a gun, you just wait for the one guy to leave. open carry just makes it easier for the robber.
    Last edited by antifoil; 06-13-12 at 06:36 PM.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

and for everyone that says we are the most free country in the world, just think about stuff like this. or the mob that beat 11 people almost to death last year at the wisconsin state fair.

name some other countries where you cant even go to a fair with your kids without the possibility of being mugged, beaten, etc
    Last edited by milwaukee mike; 06-13-12 at 06:37 PM.

lesterdymond
    lesterdymond's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 333

Unfortunately this is the world we live in... I work in the Chicago area and my route takes me all over. You best believe I carry a box cutter in my back pocket. I wont go down without a fight. You can never be to sure, especially in Cottage Grove.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

rule 1, dont ride the underground railroad

rule 2, carry a gun.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Real talk. I want to live so I'm living in the Gold Coast area of Chicago and probably won't stray too far into the shit parts at night time and won't be taking the train much. Cabs or walking for me.

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I would of loved to see the the victim have a gun and kill all 20 of them

Would of been a great scene and he would of been an American hero
    No because if that happened then reverand al and all the other racists would have wanted the victim arrested like we had happen in florida.