BetterBetter
    BetterBetter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Brashear should have got a game misconduct

Anyone watching the Rangers/Caps game? Brashear just took a run at a defensless Betts without the puck and injured him and got a 2 min minor. He should be gone. Imagine if Avery had done that.
    Last edited by BetterBetter; 04-26-09 at 02:00 PM.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8943

agreed

go Caps

element1286
    element1286's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can't say I disagree.

BetterBetter

I'm glad you guys agree. I was pretty sure I wasn't just seeing that through my homer glasses but you never can tell. Betts is a big loss because of his faceoff skill especially since the Caps have been better in that department.

I wouldn't say the Caps have been lucky but maybe a little fortunate with the deflection to the open player on the pp and Stall falling down leading to the 3 on 1. If Rangers don't score 2 in a row now the game and series may be over.

BetterBetter

Game and series over. The Rangers just can't play from behind especially against the Caps. They get out of their game and just leave all kinds of open ice for Washingtons skaters.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8943

I hate goons like Brashear. Even when he played with the Canucks. He is one of the last dinarsours of his kind left in the league still getting a paycheck. So is Avery but at least Avery can play hockey when he wants but he's too stupid.

FreshCoast
    FreshCoast's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

I saw it. That was a really late cheap shot, no nead for that.
    I'm sure the league will tate a look at it, but who knows what they do. The guy on the radio here in Vancouver says the NHL uses a monkey throwing shit at a board to determine lengths of suspentions.

BetterBetter

Didn't see the play but now Dubinsky gets a game misconduct? What happened? After the Brashear hit I figured the refs just didn't know they could do that.

FreshCoast
    FreshCoast's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

He stapled Green into the boards from behind, pretty dangerous hit. Equally as bad a Brashears.

BetterBetter

Ok. Like I said didn't see it so I can't argue that call. Just wish they would call it even. Hardly would have helped the Rangers though. They never showed up today.

playinragz
    playinragz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Brasher should have got nothing ,cuz the rangers are to big a pussys to stand up to him. what was that shit a huge cheap shot , knocks out teammate and you hug him , pretending to be fighting?? omg that was so bad !! If a big player gets knocked out and all you do in return is "hug" and hold on to the culprit , you deserve to get a penality yourself for being a bunch of pussys !!!