playinragz
    playinragz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Pittscrap !!!

i hope none took this team for a cup shot they have nothing ... my god there worse then the flames.. talk about not wanting it... this team is playin like its preseason..

DaProfessor23
    DaProfessor23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

I know!!!! there down 2-0 with 14 min left in 3rd . horrible and i almost took the over . i tokk pitt ML . hopefully they make a crazy comeback and startplaying seriously

element1286
    element1286's Avatar Become A Pro!

Poor effort by the Pens tonight.

Flyers09
    Flyers09's Avatar Become A Pro!

i always said the pens suck ppl, malkin is the ONLY one on the team who can play....lets go flyguys ; )

element1286

Quote Originally Posted by Flyers09 View Post
    i always said the pens suck ppl, malkin is the ONLY one on the team who can play....lets go flyguys ; )
    The Pens don't suck.

Flyers09

Quote Originally Posted by element1286 View Post
    The Pens don't suck.

ok they dont suck, but come on, why does crosby get all the attention? Malkin is a beast, hes top 5 players on my list..i forgot to mention fleury on that last post, he is not human

1-Giroux
    2-kovalchuck
    3-Malkin
    4-jokinen, olli
    5-ovechkin

element1286

ok they dont suck, but come on, why does crosby get all the attention? Malkin is a beast, hes top 5 players on my list..i forgot to mention fleury on that last post, he is not human

1-Giroux
    2-kovalchuck
    3-Malkin
    4-jokinen, olli
    5-ovechkin
    Giroux?? You can't be serious.

Flyers09

im DEAD serious i have been saying since '06 he is going to be a star u watch, he is very good on his feet with the puck, he has slick moves he can shoot, he can fight, he can hit, he got knocked on his knees tonight and still made a play on his knees.....u watch in the next 2 seasons hes going to be ont he allstar team and at the top of the scoring list with ovechkin and carter

Flyers09

and i would be saying the same thing if he was on any other team, its not cause he is on the flyers...i saw a few games of him in college and i thought i was watching a forsberg

element1286

im DEAD serious i have been saying since '06 he is going to be a star u watch, he is very good on his feet with the puck, he has slick moves he can shoot, he can fight, he can hit, he got knocked on his knees tonight and still made a play on his knees.....u watch in the next 2 seasons hes going to be ont he allstar team and at the top of the scoring list with ovechkin and carter
    That is fine, but he still isn't the best player in the league.

Flyers09

nah ok u r right, but in ym eyes i think he is going to be very soon.....let me see your top 5 list...i know its hard to do a top 5 list so many great players but...just do quick picks, if i were allowing retired players in ym list, lindros would be in it and i would knoock out jokinen...lol

element1286

1a. Malkin
    1b. Ovechkin
    1c. Crosby
    4. Datsyuk
    5. Iginla

playinragz

Crosby?? Um noooooo hes a scrawney lil crybaby ... Hype is all he has no doubt hes good but great best in league?? Not even top 5 overrrrrrated

Flyers09

iginla and datsyuk are very good players...i think iginla finally got a break with jokinen on the team now, i hope hes not one of them outstanding players who never gets a cup

Flyers09

Quote Originally Posted by playinragz View Post
    Crosby?? Um noooooo hes a scrawney lil crybaby ... Hype is all he has no doubt hes good but great best in league?? Not even top 5 overrrrrrated

i agree with overrated, but if he can control his mental ability he could be very dangerous, fans and players get into his head so easily you can see it

as for scrawny, hes a big dude actually

element1286

i agree with overrated, but if he can control his mental ability he could be very dangerous, fans and players get into his head so easily you can see it

as for scrawny, hes a big dude actually
    You mean the people in Philadelphia? Oh wait! Sid always destroys the Flyers and the Pens usually beat them.

playinragz

IF ANYONE DOSENT HAVE Ovechkin AS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE THEY ARE LOSSSSSSSSSST .. I CANT EVEN DEBATE IT WITH YOU CUZ ITS JUST SO REDICULAS TO EVEN DEBATE

element1286

Quote Originally Posted by playinragz View Post
    IF ANYONE DOSENT HAVE Ovechkin AS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE THEY ARE LOSSSSSSSSSST .. I CANT EVEN DEBATE IT WITH YOU CUZ ITS JUST SO REDICULAS TO EVEN DEBATE
    I'll buy that when Ovechkin shows up in the playoffs.

Flyers09

I'll buy that when Ovechkin shows up in the playoffs.
    he is clueless in the playoffs he looks like LOST duck with out water....and as for crosby, come on man...u can tell players get under his skin....and im not saying the flyers, alot of teams....where was he tonight? only one playing was malkin and fleury as usual, ok and staal i guess

Flyers09

pens need to trade malkin crosby fleury and satan and close the organization....

element1286

he is clueless in the playoffs he looks like LOST duck with out water....and as for crosby, come on man...u can tell players get under his skin....and im not saying the flyers, alot of teams....where was he tonight? only one playing was malkin and fleury as usual, ok and staal i guess
    Tonight, like the rest of the Penguins, he looked real good early and then seemed to taper off as the game went on. But I do believe he has 6 points this series. So I don't see how the Flyer's have rattled him in the least bit. But he did look a little extra frustrated tonight at the end of the game, and rightfully so.

And if teams "get under his skin" it sure isn't showing considering he still produces against everyone.

element1286

pens need to trade malkin crosby fleury and satan and close the organization....
    ?

Flyers09

?
    thats all the team has

but anyways i expected the flyers ot get knocked out tonight and they didnt so imma sleep good tonight, gnight bro ttyl

element1286

thats all the team has

but anyways i expected the flyers ot get knocked out tonight and they didnt so imma sleep good tonight, gnight bro ttyl
    Hardly.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Since Therien was fired, the Penguins have been a top 7 team.

Also, they're up 3 games to 2 on what was considering a pretty strong Flyers team.

They are a Cup contender. They probably won't win it all, but they're in the discussion.

yisman

thats all the team has
    Satan sucks. He's washed up.

If you were naming their good players, you missed some.

Evgeni Malkin, Sidney Crosby, Sergei Gonchar, Brooks Orpik, Marc Andre-Fleury, Jordan Staal, Petr Sykora, Pascal Dupuis, Hal Gill, Bill Guerin, Tyler Kennedy, and even Chris Kunitz.

Satan is normally a healthy scratch. He isn't good.

yisman

to show how ridiculous the original post was, let's look at Pittsburgh under Bylsma.

They finished the season on a ridiculous 18-3-4 tear, best over that span. During an 11 game stretch prior to their 3-1 win in Montreal, they scored 6 goals 5 different times.

Under Bylsma, they allowed 0 or 1 goals in a game nine times.

No one had a better March. They were 10-1 and had two shootout losses.

They whipped the Devils (at the time the #2 seed), 6-1. They shut out Calgary, 2-0. They beat the top team in the East, 6-4. They won in Washington. They won in Chicago. They won in Philadelphia.
    Last edited by yisman; 04-24-09 at 04:24 PM.

Flyers09

yisman i think u just like to type and re-read your posts...but once again pens only have a few good players...u named way too many players that were not needed....

yisman

They're all good. And I think they're one of the three most dangerous teams playing. They are capable of beating anyone.

Flyers09

yeh...allright i made a new thread lets all stop fighting and make money...this has to be the only section where ppl just fight n fight 24/7 haha

yisman

nah, players talk is full of fights.

some guys are always fighting sammy, betplom vs. nicky, Bread vs. pavyracer, nicky vs. monkey, etc.

Flyers09

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    nah, players talk is full of fights.

some guys are always fighting sammy, betplom vs. nicky, Bread vs. pavyracer, nicky vs. monkey, etc.

LOL
    is that what those threads are for i never check them out...whats your thoughts with the caps tomorrow? think they come out playing for the home crowd? maybe ovechkin does something for once, or is lundqvist going to shut them all down again

yisman

Washington should win and send it to Game 6.

That's what the plan dictates, anyway.