Flyers09
    Flyers09's Avatar Become A Pro!

Serious Hockey Capper,Please

I will be posting valuable information on this thread as well as updates all playoff long. Feel free to chime on in with updates, info, line changes, goalie changes, etc. Please, only serious cappers, i have been handicapping the NHL for about 4 years now, and just joined SBR, and seems like a great place with a lot of great talent.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90566

If your on the flyers then we know all we need to.
    Last edited by pimike; 04-13-09 at 06:24 PM. Reason: vv

Flyers09

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    If your on the flyers then we know all we need to.
    first round yes i am....but this is for updates, etc etc, no plays,and no drama.

gyftosgreek
    gyftosgreek's Avatar Become A Pro!

welcome to sbr flyers09.lets go flyers

Flyers09

Quote Originally Posted by gyftosgreek View Post
    welcome to sbr flyers09.lets go flyers

hell yeh lets go e-a-g-l-e-s !

also, are u greek as well?
    Last edited by Flyers09; 04-13-09 at 08:19 PM.

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

i'm generally a Flyers fan cause i got family from there and we ain't got a pro team here.
    But i played a couple futures on NYR, +1500 to win East and +3200 to win the Cup.

Flyers09

NYR to win the cup? man u r crazy! all's they have is lundqvist and avery, thats it

Flyers09

well looks like, www.goaliepost.com is not updated...figures

Flyers09

ok here it is....

I realize im a flyers fan, a die hard one, but evem if I was not, i would still say this..
    They have 6 20+ goal scorers, Carter and Richards are at 84 pts, each. They have 3 very strong lines, including ppl who can put the puck in the net and who can all pass and skate and hit. And to top that all off, Claude Giroux, the rising star. I have been saying since last year he should have been on the team, he is the next Forsberg, i realize he is not as good as forsberg was when he hit the market, but he is very close and his game just gets better n better every game. And with danny briere back in the line up after a groin injury all season, just puts the cherry on the ice cream. He is finally back at the top of his game, ready to show philly why he deserves that 54$ million. Philly is out for Blood after getting eliminated by the Pens. last year in the eastern conference, they got eliminated cause they were young didnt know what to expect, but they are ready this year. they dont need home ice, they are 100% better on the road, they are the #1 road team in the NHL. They didnt want that win over NYR, they want to be on the road, and think about it, they aren;t traveling that far, they are only traveling to pittsburgh, what a 3-4 hr drive if that?

Watch them to pull an upset and for all the books to steal everyones money but mine

Goodluck Everyone!
    Last edited by Flyers09; 04-15-09 at 01:25 PM.

BetterBetter
    BetterBetter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Drury is a scratch for late bets

Flyers09

thanks bro, whats the issue??

BetterBetter
    BetterBetter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Didn't catch the injury said he has been hobbled the past few days.

Flyers09

hmm thanks, ive been with the caps the whole way, series sweep, this just confirms it now......

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Flyers09 View Post
    ok here it is....

I realize im a flyers fan, a die hard one, but evem if I was not, i would still say this..
    They have 6 20+ goal scorers, Carter and Richards are at 84 pts, each. They have 3 very strong lines, including ppl who can put the puck in the net and who can all pass and skate and hit. And to top that all off, Claude Giroux, the rising star. I have been saying since last year he should have been on the team, he is the next Forsberg, i realize he is not as good as forsberg was when he hit the market, but he is very close and his game just gets better n better every game. And with danny briere back in the line up after a groin injury all season, just puts the cherry on the ice cream. He is finally back at the top of his game, ready to show philly why he deserves that 54$ million. Philly is out for Blood after getting eliminated by the Pens. last year in the eastern conference, they got eliminated cause they were young didnt know what to expect, but they are ready this year. they dont need home ice, they are 100% better on the road, they are the #1 road team in the NHL. They didnt want that win over NYR, they want to be on the road, and think about it, they aren;t traveling that far, they are only traveling to pittsburgh, what a 3-4 hr drive if that?

Watch them to pull an upset and for all the books to steal everyones money but mine

Goodluck Everyone!

Ok rookie! Rule

Rule #1 Never bet with your heart.
    Rule #2 Never go against me

Flyers09

pimike remeber last year when the flyers went 0-2 against the caps then came back to wint he series in game 7 overtime? enough said

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

pimike remeber last year when the flyers went 0-2 against the caps then came back to wint he series in game 7 overtime? enough said
    That was last year and this is this year I won on Pens TONIGHT, you didn't.

I told you not to take FLYERS.

Stop betting with your heart, I'm trying to help you.

Flyers09

i didnt bet the flyers i bet them to win series bro...they did play like shit they didnt capitolize on special teams like they are famous for and def. didnt stay outta the box, and richards hitting the post 3 times in the same spot does not help...just wait for the next game....my heart still says flyers in game 7

Flyers09

flames over blackhawks tonight +140 is good value

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

i didnt bet the flyers i bet them to win series bro...they did play like shit they didnt capitolize on special teams like they are famous for and def. didnt stay outta the box, and richards hitting the post 3 times in the same spot does not help...just wait for the next game....my heart still says flyers in game 7
    Ok then why did you post you lost on the flyers now you need Vancover to win last night??

SoonerGreg
    SoonerGreg's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm new to betting on NHL and bet a couple of series.
    Canucks -225 (4.5units to win 2units)
    Bruins -340 (13.5units to win 4units)
    Blackhawks -155 (1.5units to win 1unit)

I already have a lot of cheese on Boston in the series, shoud I take them tonight at -235 too?

Flyers09

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Ok then why did you post you lost on the flyers now you need Vancover to win last night??

for my spread sheet pal....thats all,

The General
    The General's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

Lot of chalk on the board. Looking forward to the action. I like Boston, Columbus, Chicago & Anaheim just for kicks.

Flyers09

sharks bruins flames blue jackets.....

FreshCoast
    FreshCoast's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

Like the picks general, I think I'm going to be on the same. I like Chicago the best.

Flames are beaten up right now, goaltending is shaky, they hate their coach plus they suck balls on the road. This series will start exactly how it will end. With the Flames losing...

FreshCoast
    FreshCoast's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 08-12-15 at 02:04 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Flyers09

lol at the jerseys...lets go jokinen, one of my top 10 fav players he never show boats and always plays a great game.. thats a true hockey player

The General

3 of 4 dream money

Flyers09

Quote Originally Posted by The General View Post
    3 of 4 dream money
    huh?

The General