dilaudid8
    dilaudid8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

best bet from the best baby 4/25/12

good morning guy's well there is nothing you can do, when the shot's on net are 42-16 N.J. and you still lose like I said that's when you have the right team and still you lose. if you had N.J -160 you would have won the game but it's not worth it it really is not because if you keep betting the big time FAV in the long run the juice alone will eat you up like I said before we had the right team and I don't have to watch the game for someone to tell me I can see it in the boxscore just by the shot's on net 42-16 N.J. and we lose that's crazy if someone was to tell you that the shot's on net where going to be 42-16 you would have jump on N.J. in a heart beat, but that's going to happen but I will be back a little later, if that's going happen again today we will lose again because that's something that you don't know that's going to happen like the shots on net yesterday that is crazy but not to worry stay with me I will bring you to the bank to get some more money

eXon
    eXon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Happens to everyone buddy, losing is a part of gambling. We had some bad luck yesterday but thats just how it goes sometimes, good luck tonight though. Im on washington ml at +160.

dilaudid8

you have a very nice bet ml +160 that's what i'm looking at to, could washington beat boston yes they can there is no way i'm paying that kind of juice on boston, I would rather take a chance on washington then I would on boston just because of the juice alone so you really have a very nice value play here you really do gl my brother I will be back later we where unlucky yesterday. but that;s gambling just like you said it happen's it might happen again today I sure hope not

spladle08
    spladle08's Avatar Become A Pro!

LETS WIN SOME $$$$$ I lost 13u yesterday, I made a few unwise plays and just ran a little bad.... lets get this train back on the tracks... GL today boys

dilaudid8

hey spladle08 I don't know if you bet b ball or not but I will tell you something never never bet a team -more then -120 because if you bet that way the juice will eat you up in the long run, just go to WAGER TRACKER i'm number 1 there in hockey or take cover's I made over 12.000 for my brother's with not a very high percentage because in money line's game's like I said never bet a team that is at least -130 or more I did 1 time and that was pitt in hockey and I lost P.S. if you bet 2 team's and you split that's a good day if you bet both team's and they are underdog's there is one guy that I no he is hitting 67 percent and he is down money because he bet's a lot of chalk's, that's crazy hitting that kind of percentage and losing he should stop because he does not know what he is doing but a lot of gambler's don't think when they bet I do, I see a lot of gambler's betting team's that are -150 or -160 that's crazy don't even start betting that way the bookmaker's love that gl my brother I will be back with my play

dilaudid8

hey guy's I have been on this all day i'm not kidding the play WASHINGTON +165 this money line is ******* crazy I have been waiting for the regulation time bet but it's not going to be up he took it off the board how in the world can anybody take boston because it's not like boston is a monster, they can be beat with no problem so the bet WASHINGTON +165 this will be the game that where going to hit and run to the bank gl my brother's

turtlejc
    turtlejc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

to the bank

this guy cracks me up btw but I like him

spladle08

So is Wash the play.... for sure we are locking it in? In regulation I got +225.... hmmm

eXon

Quote Originally Posted by spladle08 View Post
    So is Wash the play.... for sure we are locking it in? In regulation I got +225.... hmmm
    Take ml just to be sure pal, Bruins are well known for scoring late goals.

spladle08

Thanks Im on it!

dilaudid8

yeah listen to eXon that regualation bet is great at +225 but you would hate this game to go to O.T. and lose, so yes I would take washington +165 that line went down but if I had a chance to make a bet on the - 5 in regulation time +225 I would, it's a shot in the dark but great value if washington win's the game in 60 min you are ******* cleaning house but that's up to you but for sure washington +165 / turtlejc ty/gl to you on your bet's my brother it's time to run to the bankgl guy's

MikeFamous1
    NHL/NFL
    MikeFamous1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 117

Bruins last three game sevens record 3-0 Undefeated definitely justifies juices lol

dilaudid8

yeah mike but are you ready to pay that -190 juice and boston could lose it's not a lock washington did show boston that they could beat them at home but we will see gl

dilaudid8

well guy's here we go again my headache is starting up again I have to go to bed win or lose, I no that the score is 1-1 talk to you 4/26/12 gl to all of my brother's even if we lose the price it was worth it how would you like to have boston right now -200 **** that it's just not worth it goodnight

turtlejc
    turtlejc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

TO THE BANK !

dilaudid8

I had to get up and look but headache is feeling a lot better it really is, turtlejc my brother like you said later today in the morning where off to the bank i'm sorry running to the bank gl to you turtlejc on your bet's later today,thank's turlejc I did not see that icon I like it talk to you later goodnight

ThinkingTrip
    ThinkingTrip's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by turtlejc View Post
    TO THE BANK !

eXon

Quote Originally Posted by turtlejc View Post
    TO THE BANK !

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

dilaudid8 man, I like your bets. Great work, honestly! Keep it up, it's appreciated

spladle08

$$$$ thanks for the cash, I needed it... lets get 2 winners tonight

dilaudid8

zizoudane10 thank's a lot your very kind but today is another day i'm trying not to lose them both i'm looking to win both, but like I keep saying a split is not bad as long as your making money that's what count's i'm sure that 1 of these game's will win, but i'm still looking at trying to win them both I will be back a little later it will be time to go or should I say run to the bank before they run out of money gl my brother's