Gamble32jn
    Keep Faith!!!!!!!!
    Gamble32jn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Got a question here on Bruins vs Caps game tonight.

I see they have Caps +1.5 goals at -270.....Doesnt that seem odd when all their meetings lately have been decided by 1 goal???

Are they thinking the Bruins beat them by more than 1 or what?

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3266

Quote Originally Posted by Gamble32jn View Post
    I see they have Caps +1.5 goals at -270.....Doesnt that seem odd when all their meetings lately have been decided by 1 goal???

Are they thinking the Bruins beat them by more than 1 or what?
    Could very well happen, Bruins are going to come out firing tonight. Bruins ML -.5 probably a better bet than Bruins on the PL though.

Oh, and Backstrom is out and has been their best/most consistent player.
    Last edited by odog11; 04-19-12 at 04:26 PM.

McDorman
    McDorman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

As a diehard Caps fan I hate to say it but I see the Bruins winning somewhat easily tonight. Wouldn't bet on it but wouldn't surprise me if they win by more than 1.

dredmahawkus
    dredmahawkus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

as a die hard Bruins fan I can see the caps winning tonight....they have been crying to the league that the bruins have 14 less penalty minutes then them.....I can see the caps getting 8 powerplays to the bruins 2 tonight.....call everything against them like the pens game last night. I would watch early and see if the bruins get a couple quick penalties against them....if so bet the caps live bet.

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

It means the caps have to cover +1.5 73% of the time to break even on the bet. I like their chances of winning this game let alone +1.5, good luck

Gamble32jn
    Keep Faith!!!!!!!!
    Gamble32jn's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was suckered into bruins...lol. That puckline being like it was and from past pucklines I had to take the bruins here.

dredmahawkus
    dredmahawkus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

If the bruins win tonight the series is over......washington loves to give up early!