Betpoints: 7738

2 NHL plays Wednesday

Kings ML -118 (6x)

Flyers ML -121 (3x)

DennisGreen
    Update your status
    DennisGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1527

Shit aren't you gonna win enough already on the Kings with the series bet and the game 1-3 plays Daniel Sedin is likely gonna be playing tomorrow and Schneider should be in between the pipes. Canucks in 7 somehow

bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

Quote Originally Posted by DennisGreen View Post
    Shit aren't you gonna win enough already on the Kings with the series bet and the game 1-3 plays Daniel Sedin is likely gonna be playing tomorrow and Schneider should be in between the pipes. Canucks in 7 somehow
    I'd be surprised if Schneider is in...unless of course they are declaring him their goalie of the future, because that is essentially what the move will say. Will be interesting to see who it is for sure...

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyk1133 View Post
    I'd be surprised if Schneider is in...unless of course they are declaring him their goalie of the future, because that is essentially what the move will say. Will be interesting to see who it is for sure...
    Whenever AV doesn't announce his goaltender the day before the game 90% of the time it's Schneider. Doesn't make any sense to go back to Luongo now down 3-0. Schneider played well and might as well get him some playoff experience while they can. Schneider is the better goaltender and AV finally seems to have found his nuts and stopped worrying about hurting Lou's feelings.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO

I like you DG. You are true to your team. Why arent you betting the kings int this game? The PL is dropping.

bobbyk1133

Whenever AV doesn't announce his goaltender the day before the game 90% of the time it's Schneider. Doesn't make any sense to go back to Luongo now down 3-0. Schneider played well and might as well get him some playoff experience while they can. Schneider is the better goaltender and AV finally seems to have found his nuts and stopped worrying about hurting Lou's feelings.
    I'm sure you know AV's tendencies better than I do, but this isn't a comparable situation. This is a huge statement. If Luu is indeed the long-term guy then it makes a ton of sense to go back to him for game 4. Theoretically they tried Schneider for a spark in game 3 and they lost, so common sense should dictate a return to the franchise goalie in game 4--especially since he wasn't the problem in games 1 + 2. No?

I'm pretty certain the fans want Schneider...and after this season perhaps the players/coaches/management too. Tomorrow will answer that question, but it would be a monumental shift if Schneider is the guy cuz up until now everyone has assumed he is the guy on the trade block this summer.

lakerboy

I'm sure you know AV's tendencies better than I do, but this isn't a comparable situation. This is a huge statement. If Luu is indeed the long-term guy then it makes a ton of sense to go back to him for game 4. Theoretically they tried Schneider for a spark in game 3 and they lost, so common sense should dictate a return to the franchise goalie in game 4--especially since he wasn't the problem in games 1 + 2. No?

I'm pretty certain the fans want Schneider...and after this season perhaps the players/coaches/management too. Tomorrow will answer that question, but it would be a monumental shift if Schneider is the guy cuz up until now everyone has assumed he is the guy on the trade block this summer.

Explain the bold to keyboarding.

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    I like you DG. You are true to your team. Why arent you betting the kings int this game? The PL is dropping.
    Yeah I know man I always have faith unfortunately. I'll probably just lay off this game since I don't wanna go against you during this rampage you're on.

DennisGreen
    Update your status

Yeah you're right it is a big statement if they put Schneider in. I honestly want Lou to be driven out of town so hopefully Schneider starts and Lou goes on tilt. The Kings have a huge mental edge with Lou in net though. They know how to beat him and they have before whereas with Schneider there's a bit of mystique around him. The Kings played way more conservative last game as opposed to games 1 and 2 so who knows. If Lou does go in and we lose, I hope we lose big as a final nail in the coffin for who should be the #1 guy.

Deol
    Deol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5712

Doubt both will get swept. Think PIT pulls it out even without Neal, Asham, and Adams.

bobbyk1133

Yeah you're right it is a big statement if they put Schneider in. I honestly want Lou to be driven out of town so hopefully Schneider starts and Lou goes on tilt. The Kings have a huge mental edge with Lou in net though. They know how to beat him and they have before whereas with Schneider there's a bit of mystique around him. The Kings played way more conservative last game as opposed to games 1 and 2 so who knows. If Lou does go in and we lose, I hope we lose big as a final nail in the coffin for who should be the #1 guy.
    For what it's worth, I think Schneider is their only hope in hell in winning this series (and a healthy Daniel + Edler on Ativan). I'm smart enough to know to not bet against that kid. His skills are insane and he has ice in his veins. I'm curious if the organization feels the same way, because personally I would trade Luongo and go with the youngster long-term.

DennisGreen
    Update your status

For what it's worth, I think Schneider is their only hope in hell in winning this series (and a healthy Daniel + Edler on Ativan). I'm smart enough to know to not bet against that kid. His skills are insane and he has ice in his veins. I'm curious if the organization feels the same way, because personally I would trade Luongo and go with the youngster long-term.
    LOL @ Edler on Ativan I made the exact comment during last game to a buddy. Guy just looks out of it. The fact the Canucks didn't move Schneider at the deadline shows how highly they regard him (how little they trust Luongo). He is the exact opposite of Lou as well. Like you said he's cool under pressure and doesn't let a bad goal rattle him. Hopefully someone bites on Luongo. Toronto or Tampa seem like the only options.

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below
    PuckIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Any thoughts on PIT / PHI U6.5? I just don't see tonight being the same as the last 3 games.

bobbyk1133

Quote Originally Posted by PuckIt View Post
    Any thoughts on PIT / PHI U6.5? I just don't see tonight being the same as the last 3 games.
    Betting over in Pens games in the last month has made every smart hockey bettor rich. Why stop now? Heck even O7.5 at +210 seems appealing...

lakerboy

I like the under puck it but I won't bet it. I just can't.

icecapper
    icecapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 400

87 is going off tonight.

bobbyk1133

Betting over in Pens games in the last month has made every smart hockey bettor rich. Why stop now? Heck even O7.5 at +210 seems appealing...
    Already cashed in the 1st period. Anyone not betting the house on the over in every game of this series has no business betting on hockey.