Meyefull
    Meyefull's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Capitals Vs Canes Tonight

ALright guys 1-0 for the day so far as i cashed the OVER 5.5 on the Ottawa game.
    Earlier today LEFTWINGLOCK.COM said Ward was confirmed. After reading, I learned that he is out with an injury, Peters in now confirmed. Im leaning towards Parlaying Capitals and OVER In this game. What do you guys think?!

nick86
    nick86's Avatar Become A Pro!

this one should be easy cake for the caps if they can get their act together.

Meyefull
    Meyefull's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Yah looking at Caps in Regulation seeing as Peters is in Net, only injury for Capitals is N. Backstrom. Carolina has Ward out, Rutuu out and Chad LaRose is out. I think thats huge and thats why leaning caps in REG 2.30.

mart59a
    mart59a's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13553

Quote Originally Posted by Meyefull View Post
    ALright guys 1-0 for the day so far as i cashed the OVER 5.5 on the Ottawa game.
    Earlier today LEFTWINGLOCK.COM said Ward was confirmed. After reading, I learned that he is out with an injury, Peters in now confirmed. Im leaning towards Parlaying Capitals and OVER In this game. What do you guys think?!
    Good info bro...cashed on Ottawa as well and on the Caps tonight. BOL

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Caps have owned the Canes in recent history. Caps are 8-2 in last 10 meetings and 4-1 in last 5 meetings in Carolina. I'm sure most of these games Cam Ward was in between the pipes for the Canes, but that's not the case tonight. Justin Peters will get the start in goal because Ward left Saturdays game with a lower body injury. The Capitals haven't been playing well as of late but this is a game they just gotta have. Good price at -120 also but it could be a trap so beware boys.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

Quote Originally Posted by Meyefull View Post
    Yah looking at Caps in Regulation seeing as Peters is in Net, only injury for Capitals is N. Backstrom. Carolina has Ward out, Rutuu out and Chad LaRose is out. I think thats huge and thats why leaning caps in REG 2.30.
    I believe Chad LaRose may be back in the lineup tonight for the Canes but that isn't significant enough to change the way I feel about the Capitals. A huge 2 point on the line tonight for the Caps, I think they pull through.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

Washington is unplayable at such high juice on the road.
    THIS SEASON the caps have won 10 road games, and lost 19.. Washington stinks this season, and Carolina beat Washington last time they played. Cam Ward is better than Peters but Peters still has .911 save % in his limited playing time this season.

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below
    PuckIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    Washington is unplayable at such high juice on the road.
    THIS SEASON the caps have won 10 road games, and lost 19.. Washington stinks this season, and Carolina beat Washington last time they played. Cam Ward is better than Peters but Peters still has .911 save % in his limited playing time this season.
    Agreed here, but I think due to their position and with playoffs coming up they should be able to pull through (i hope). I made two player props here as well:

Ovechkin points+shots on goal O4.5
    Semin points+shots on goal O2.5

I don't anticipate a high scoring game, but ovechkin is a shooter and can pepper 3-4 shots on goal in one power play.

MgnFicnT
    MgnFicnT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 372

I took the over