TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

24 hamburgers started a threads hating on Tebow

not 1 of them posted a play before the game

SBR is becoming a joke
    Points Awarded:

DOMINATER gave TR88 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: hardball, and DOMINATER

nyed1010
    nyed1010's Avatar Become A Pro!

Are you implying sbr wasn't a joke at some point in history? This is a forum full of degenerate gamblers bro. This forum has always been a joke by default

TR88

Quote Originally Posted by nyed1010 View Post
    Are you implying sbr wasn't a joke at some point in history? This is a forum full of degenerate gamblers bro. This forum has always been a joke by default
    business as usual

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

tr88, I know there are alot of strange people but don't you agree there are some guys that are sharp.I noticed there are these 2 losers I am not sure if they are ladys or gay.For some reason they think of this as a english glass, and they get all over me for my lack of skills, I never really cared about what they thinkl because they only are looking for basketball picks and have no real suggestions except to bust your ball they will call a person a tool, thats really a homo term. In the real world they are nobdys that read alot of books and thats it . Themore I thinkl of it the more your right . I have to reward your message thanks

TR88

Quote Originally Posted by DOMINATER View Post
    tr88, I know there are alot of strange people but don't you agree there are some guys that are sharp.I noticed there are these 2 losers I am not sure if they are ladys or gay.For some reason they think of this as a english glass, and they get all over me for my lack of skills, I never really cared about what they thinkl because they only are looking for basketball picks and have no real suggestions except to bust your ball they will call a person a tool, thats really a homo term. In the real world they are nobdys that read alot of books and thats it . Themore I thinkl of it the more your right . I have to reward your message thanks
    Completely agree with you man, some people on here do not know what is going on....

Of course there are some good people on here as well

Thanks for the pts

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4146

NY for hamburger of the year.

"Hey guys, I'm gonna pimp out this butch, any tips on how to ask her out?"

"I'm not a loser like all of you guys, I haven't bet in over a year"

This Guy is more Connecticut than NY