Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

Question for all the SBR air betting pros

I know air betting arises out of a desperate need for attention, so this thread is just for you.

Do you actually achieve some sense of gratification from air betting or just more shame when it's all said and done?

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Same attention you get from this thread you non pro mother fukker.

numismatist
    Le roi est mort, vive le roi...
    numismatist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1369

Trooooolllllllllll.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Well I would say both. Definitely in the short term I get a sense of gratification, because the air bets seem "real" before my brain has had a chance to adjust to the reality that an air bet I have made is not real. But long term, yes shame does set in, which then makes me want to do more air betting to get a little more short term gratification.

So it's actually kind of a vicious cycle. Air betting makes someone more and more prone to future air betting the more they do it, or at least that's the case with me, I don't want to claim to be speaking for everyone.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5035

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

You are anticipating honest answers from air bettors who claim to bet real money??? Are you fukkn serious??? Come on man there are plenty of worthless threads around here. Surely you can just hop in one of those and ask an idiotic question rather than starting a new one...

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

Quote Originally Posted by Djstucky View Post
    You are anticipating honest answers from air bettors who claim to bet real money??? Are you fukkn serious???

Sure. That's one of the mysteries of air betting. Most can smell an air bet from a mile away, but that doesn't seem like much of a deterrent. No one is getting fooled.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

This thread sucks balls non pros shouldn't be allowed to start threads