P.F.Kasooff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Is Bama's only lost even less bad now ?

See how LSU bitched slapped Ark around

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm confused.

Alabama is ranked 2nd, I already think they are getting enough respect.

dice
    dice's Avatar Become A Pro!

LSU and Alabama are the two best teams in the country. Let them play in the championship game if each win out.

jgray
    jgray's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post
    I'm confused. Alabama is ranked 2nd, I already think they are getting enough respect.
    Ha. That was my thought too. Then I realized that he was talking about the group that's anti-rematch (at least I think that's what he meant).

P.F.Kasooff

correct , jgray

if lsu & bama win out the only reasonable championship gm would be a rematch

dmncnlou
    dmncnlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9993

Has to be Bama - LSU. LSU even wants Bama again cuz they will blow anyone else out.

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

No question they are the two best but.... you are telling LSU that we are going to give Alabama 2 shots at beating you and they get one at their place and one an a neutral field. You don't get one at your place and all they have to do is beat you once. Seems kinda screwed up if you think of it that way. If we had a playoff and they had a rematch then I wouldn't think anything about it because they would have seedings and have to play a few games before that but at this rate Alabama gets to sit with basically a bye and watch them have to play Georgia. Losing to LSU was the best thing Alabama did.

BobHarvey
    BobHarvey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 380

If the BCS were smart they'd do the obvious. Crown LSU as national champs. I realize they won't but why go through the exercise of another dreadful LSU/Alabama game? LSU has beaten everyone. Unless you wan't LSU vs. Houston, I say were done with this BCS National Title nonsense for this year.

It's LSU. Period.

P.F.Kasooff

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post

No question they are the two best but.... you are telling LSU that we are going to give Alabama 2 shots at beating you and they get one at their place and one an a neutral field. You don't get one at your place and all they have to do is beat you once. Seems kinda screwed up if you think of it that way. If we had a playoff and they had a rematch then I wouldn't think anything about it because they would have seedings and have to play a few games before that but at this rate Alabama gets to sit with basically a bye and watch them have to play Georgia. Losing to LSU was the best thing Alabama did.

Yes , I made a post about that: Alabama losing to LSU was a BLESSING for Bama

Seer , I agree with the rest of your post too. But this yr even the +1 solution isnt the answer

P.F.Kasooff

Quote Originally Posted by BobHarvey View Post

If the BCS were smart they'd do the obvious. Crown LSU as national champs.

How about CO-Champions for both LSU & Ala if Bama wins the BCS Bowl gm - I could live with that