I have two stories to tell.

Game 2-2 NLH

Pre situation: I bought in for $100 and after 4 hours and racked it up to a little over $500. Then the hand that made my day.

I was dealt 3-7 of hearts on the button. The flop was k 4 A (ace and 4 was of hearts). the person to my right had K(heart) 9. He has been a loose player and would pay people off. He has been running good and had well over $700 in front of him. Four way action. K9 bets 5 bucks on the flop. I Called. two others fold. Pot size $18. The turn was a 6 (heart). K9 leads out 20. I raised to 45. K9 Calls. River was 5 (hearts). K 9 leads out $100. After debating for about 2 mins. I pushed all-in. He calls with the quickness. Pot was well over 1K and i dragged the pot!!

Game 1-3 NLH

I was in the big blind. middle pos player raises to $10. 2 players calls, small blind calls and and I call on the big blind with 6-7 hearts. 5 way action. Middle pos player had $400 in front of him. small blind had $200. and I had a little over $500. flop comes out Q (spade) 4 (heart) 5 (hearts). Small blind had A-2 (both hearts) and leads out $40. I called. Middle pos player raises $100 with his QQ. small blind goes all in. I had a delima. open ended straight flush draw. WAY TOO Many outs. So it was about $200 for me to call... after a 3 min decision and I reluctantly called. Middle pos player pushed all in. He had about $400 before the hand. So I called. the Turn was a 3 (clubs). I had the nut straight. river was 9 (diamonds). and I dragged another 1K plus pot!