English Bloke
    English Bloke's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rock Bottom

A lot of guys are going for Lightning and Islanders wins tonight. Both teams are scraping the barrell and need wins. My betting system need these two to win. My question is.....Are fellow forum members backing these two to win in the hope that the long odds bolster their bottom line, or does anyone out there really think these two can pull it off?

Discuss.............and please help you'lll

icemantbi
    icemantbi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

hmmm.. I'm actually contemplating taking the Habs and Pens in a parlay tonight (pays roughly even money) The Lightning are a bad team and I don't see Pittsburgh dropping two in a row, especially against the Isles. But this is the NHL, so anything can happen

English Bloke

Thanx Ice that's a real help ...Not! but i see what you mean. Who would have thought the Thrashers would end a dismal spell with a 5-1 away win at the Islanders. It's like in England - Chelsea losing 2-0 at home to Stoke...a quite remarkable result. (Yep sorry it's football.mmm I mean Soccer)

I think I will probably wait until both the Lightning and Islanders start a run of anything bar crash and burn every game.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90518

Penguins lose

The Penguins will get back Defenseman Philippe Boucher tonight, who has been sidelined since Nov. 28 with an undisclosed injury, will be back in he Penguins' lineup. Boucher returned to practice on Tuesday and will see his first action in almost two weeks.

However boys, Pittsburgh still has a number of regulars out of the lineup. Missing are defensemen Sergei Gonchar (shoulder), Ryan Whitney (foot) and Hal Gill (shoulder), forwards Tyler Kennedy (knee) and Mike Zigomanis (undisclosed) and goaltender Marc-Andre Fleury (undisclosed).

FLEURY is their MAIN Goldender and he will again be out of net.

Curry will get a second crack at the Islanders when he starts in goal for the Penguins. Having seen the Islanders in his first game, there shouldn't be any surprises. Islanders did have a lead in that game up intil the third Period.

Curry made his first NHL start two days later in Buffalo. He made 28 saves but couldn’t hold off a surging Sabres team and suffered his first loss.

The Penguins have lost their last three games and will turn to Curry to to help, I don't think so. It will be only his second start. I do Believe Islanders plus the money is a good play here.

The Pens are coing off back to back games and have been playing something like 6 games in 9 nights.

English Bloke

Thanks PiMike...A good call. Penguins will be Michelin. (Tired), but they have not slumped to 4 defeats since 2007ish. I fancy the Penguins to halt the slump and dump more misery on an Islanders outfit on a downer. I will wait until the Islanders start putting together some sort of form before I start emptying my pockets of British Sterling again. As for the Lightning, even a SO would be like climbing Everest. I bet those goal-posts look like giant redwoods in Montreal. The Canadiens will whip them hard. Goodnight You'lll

English Bloke

Really English Bloke..Yeah Honest bruv....This message board is about as active as an ice weekend in Anchorage in December..Considering this message board is a major NHL forum in like the whole of the USA, conversation is pony. (Pony and trap = crap). NHL, obviously a minority sport behind NBA and NFL which has a more vigorous message board. For an English Bloke hoping to get advice, betting trends, strengths and inside information, perhaps this is not the place to be....Hold on a minute English Bloke!! Don't start your usual English aggressive stance..... OK..Fair Point...Lets get it going!! I'll be proactive and start this baby by posting English Bloke's predictions..Nice One Bruv..Mix-it..