RVD
    RVD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3080

NHL Saturday :

The Columbus Blue Jackets are coming from a 3-2 lost against the San Jose Sharks in their last game despite good game.

The LA Kings lost erractic game in shootout last night after terrible start. The team is playing back to back. Goalie Jason Labarbara is in tonight.

I like Columbus chances tonight. I think this team is hungry and playing good hockey. The Jackets players are currently outworking opposition. I think they can win this game. Columbus played good battle against top NHL teams in last 5, Los Angeles played so so hockey against mediocre teams in their last few games. Jackets goalie Steve Mason is a hot man right now, he is in tonight. Columbus with the fresher legs.

Columbus (+100)

RVD
    RVD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3080

Panthers forward Rostislav Olesz joins a long list on injured players. Florida have to recall other forward from the minors. Florida is basically playing one and half AHL line at the top level.

I think Boston catch Florida in a good spot. They have some favorable matchups specially with size. Bruins sending 3 good units against banged up Panthers. I like the Bruins chances. Bruins are beating everybody right now good or mediocre. Florida winning streak is a mirage, goalie Craig Anderson saved the boat for the team. I don't think it will be enough tonight.

Boston (-130)

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4927

Quote Originally Posted by RVD View Post
    Goalie Jason Labarbara is in tonight.
    I watched the end of that game, and he threw a fit last night after the winning shot in the shoot out. Breaking his stick across the net pole and slamming it on the ice as he skated off. So who knows where his mind set is tonight.

Good luck RVD.