saints7011
    saints7011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1898

Umpire Question...

anyone know where I can find where the umpires are for each game ? Ive been using mlb.com but they are starting to show unreliable info...listing umpires that arent even there and such...thanks in advance

DemoralizdDreamr
    DemoralizdDreamr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

go to matchups @ covers and pick the game. On the top of the page it will say the umpires name. Click his name and u will get all the details u need. Hope i helped

saints7011

I have all that info , trying to find out what game they are umping on each particular day...

jhack704
    jhack704's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1443

looks like you from last night

saints7011

Quote Originally Posted by jhack704 View Post
    looks like you from last night
    damn right...

awesomeness
    awesomeness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 59

Ohh yes go for it!!!

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

it is really though this time of year with a lot of guys taking vacations and new crews coming in to replace them. Anywhere you look you gonna see one thing then it changes. Hopefully it settles back down after the all-star break, cause right now im just hoping certain guys dont land in certain places and making my bets in gm 1 of a series. After day one of coarse it becomes much more clear.

saints7011

Quote Originally Posted by BigDan View Post
    it is really though this time of year with a lot of guys taking vacations and new crews coming in to replace them. Anywhere you look you gonna see one thing then it changes. Hopefully it settles back down after the all-star break, cause right now im just hoping certain guys dont land in certain places and making my bets in gm 1 of a series. After day one of coarse it becomes much more clear.
    you're exactly right , with 15 new series starting tomorrow I just hope they get it right , still baffles me to know MLB still does not no where/who there umpire crew is though...

jhack704
    jhack704's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1443

you would think there would be a site out there that has all this info and correct info

BigDan
    BigDan's Avatar Become A Pro!

there are a few but actually there is a place that does a great job but even they have even been all over the place lately. I wouldnt count on it being any better for monday, you gonna think one guy then bam someone else, best thing to do is make sure there not a very biased ump in a area you like a total and either bet it early and hope/buy off later (hard for me to do i usually ride it out knowing im screwed). But shit is frustrating, you can always wait till very close to gametime and have it right but i dont got time for that shit a lot of days and certainly not 2marro.