twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

5/3 preds/canucks

The under seems way to easy tonight dosnt it?? I laid off of the TB game because i really just wasnt sure today about it but im really thinking that i might have to play the over in the preds game. What do you think? I mean everything is telling me under and pointing to the under but it really just seems to easy and we all know nothing is easy money... What are your thoughts?

drc6491
    drc6491's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

i would say nucks will pound a a few goals tonight and come back strong. Im pounding the over right now, should be good. im guessing nucks will get there shooting abilities back and hopefully the sedin brothers will be looking for blood

twelvejewelz

Quote Originally Posted by drc6491 View Post
    i would say nucks will pound a a few goals tonight and come back strong. Im pounding the over right now, should be good. im guessing nucks will get there shooting abilities back and hopefully the sedin brothers will be looking for blood
    Only thing that worries me is all 6 games they have played this entire season have gone under.

crjohnson32
    crjohnson32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 237

I'm on Caps and Preds ML tonight...

Miser
    Miser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

I like the under but I liked it also for the cap bolt game and it's a push so far

twelvejewelz

ended up playing preds ml and the under but im not happy about either to be honest. GL to everyone

Miser

I ended up taking the over

Miser

ya i got at least a push

drc6491
    drc6491's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Ah **** ill take the push, good luck to everyone else tho tough series for sure