harlee71
    harlee71's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

A Friend of Mine is Possbly Going to the Penn for a Long Time.

My friend is/was a cop until about 3-4 years ago. He had a lot of enemy's like most cops, but someone killed his mother to get back at him. He busted some ms13 gang members and in retaliation they shot his mother at her home while carrying in groceries and made it clear who they where. After going through all kinds of emotional issues after the crime, he came to the conclusion that he could no longer be a "good cop". Every time he pulled over or investigated a hispanic crime he felt like he could not be impartial to them. So after a couple of run ins with hispanics he decided to do the right thing and resign from police work.

This is the point most of his friends lost touch with him as he became reclusive and kept to his self. I had a few conversations and even a couple of beers with him and other than a divorce because of his issues, he seemed to be ok. Well, a few months ago, I found out he had been arrested for numerous alleged homicides of only ms 13 gang members who where mostly illegal aliens perpetuating crime though their gang ties.

He is not charged with killing anyone other than ms13 gang members and from what I heard there may be a lot of them. I spoke with a family member of his and the FBI and the federal prosecutors may be able to get him off due to mental issues. He could spend less than 3 years in a minimal security mental hospital/prison.

Just wanted to get others input or thoughts on this?

Also, do you think this would be a good basis for a movie/book?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Salvadoreans are mostly illegal??

DeeWizzle
    DeeWizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

Wow... Sounds Iike a few episodes of Dexter

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

was this in atl? if so where at

harlee71

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Salvadoreans are mostly illegal??
    The one's he killed in the US were. I don't have all the info on who or how many he killed only that everyone he killed were ms13's

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Book 1st, then movie, ya could make a good one.

I don't necessarily have a problem with what he did, I probably would have done it as well. However, theres a lot of gray area here, even amongst thieves. Mainly how did he know who the gang members were? What if they were ex-gang members and turned their life around? Seems risky that he may end up killing an innocent person. What city did this take place in? I haven't heard anything of it

harlee71

He was a cop in the pacific northwest. The killings happened in several places. He just drifted for a while.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by harlee71 View Post
    The one's he killed in the US were. I don't have all the info on who or how many he killed only that everyone he killed were ms13's
    How do you know??

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

So it's ok, to kill "illegal" gangsters... No matter what, ms has him marked, so I'll say goodbye to him....

harlee71

Quote Originally Posted by Cap dat 4ss View Post
    Book 1st, then movie, ya could make a good one.

I don't necessarily have a problem with what he did, I probably would have done it as well. However, theres a lot of gray area here, even amongst thieves. Mainly how did he know who the gang members were? What if they were ex-gang members and turned their life around? Seems risky that he may end up killing an innocent person. What city did this take place in? I haven't heard anything of it

Most probably wont hear about it. The FBI is keeping it quiet until his metal capacity at the time is enough to prosecute or sentence him to the metal hospital for the crimes he committed. If he is found "insane" at the time, it will probably go under the radar because of the nature of the crimes and the retaliatory measures that have already happened.

harlee71

How do you know??
    I know his family memebers and they have told me some of what they know. As far as if it is ok? I am torn between and eye for an eye and You can't kill innocent people( I use that term lightly here). I don't like to judge anyone, and I have never and hope to never be in, the same situation as my friend was put in.

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

So it's ok, to kill "illegal" gangsters... No matter what, ms has him marked, so I'll say goodbye to him....
    sequel

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Doesn't matter if they're legal or illegal... MS13 are fukking scumbags and deserve to be wiped out. Good for your friend, harlee.

The Sombra Negra better step their game up and kill off more of those useless gangsters

harlee71

Personally if you are MS 13, BLOODS, KKK, CRIPS, LATIN KINGS, SKIN HEADS, and any other gang or hate group I think there is only one good place for you. UNDER GROUND.

I dont think I would want to be the one to help them get there though.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post
    Doesn't matter if they're legal or illegal... MS13 are fukking scumbags and deserve to be wiped out. Good for your friend, harlee.

The Sombra Negra better step their game up and kill off more of those useless gangsters
    The sad thing is most maras where created by the USA... and how is it good for his friend.. He'll be dead soon, as well...

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

King Mayan

It's so obvious you're a racist, its the internet.. you don't have to pretend not to be...

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 666

Very bizarre story, real life vigilante fighting justice. Him getting them hoodlums back for killing his Mom is more than justifiable, I see a jury nullification here with this guy getting a light sentence. The Feds are a little more tougher though, if they take the case on civil right violation issues.

Then again, did you make this story up by watching the Punisher.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mayan, doubt he cares if he dies. Guys killed his mom

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    King Mayan

It's so obvious you're a racist, its the internet.. you don't have to pretend not to be...
    When I was a kid I dealt with rogue cops that thought I was a hoodlum.. So cops fukk shit up all the time..and I love my white brothers... And don't be a hypocrite iifold..

harlee71

Quote Originally Posted by frostno98 View Post
    Very bizarre story, real life vigilante fighting justice. Him getting them hoodlums back for killing his Mom is more than justifiable, I see a jury nullification here with this guy getting a light sentence. The Feds are a little more tougher though, if they take the case on civil right violation issues.

Then again, did you make this story up by watching the Punisher.

Hard to make up real life! I am not a CSI writer.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by Cap dat 4ss View Post
    Mayan, doubt he cares if he dies. Guys killed his mom
    I know, I'll do the same...

harlee71

When I was a kid I dealt with rogue cops that thought I was a hoodlum.. So cops fukk shit up all the time..and I love my white brothers... And don't be a hypocrite iifold..
    I can see where you could get that. He told me he had to quit because he started abusing hispanic's and didn't feel it was right. Again from what I am told he only killed members of the gang that killed his mom. So, he knew he was having issues and didn't get help or wasn't given help. I am not sure how much help was given to him after his mother was murdered so I can't speculate on that.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

I can see where you could get that. He told me he had to quit because he started abusing hispanic's and didn't feel it was right. Again from what I am told he only killed members of the gang that killed his mom. So, he knew he was having issues and didn't get help or wasn't given help. I am not sure how much help was given to him after his mother was murdered so I can't speculate on that.
    That's the problem... Most Maras don't kill people... So, he may have just killed pathetic crooks or drug dealers... Not his moms murderer.....

rsnnh12

The sad thing is most maras where created by the USA... and how is it good for his friend.. He'll be dead soon, as well...
    "Created by the USA"??? How about created by shitty parenting/role models and fukking douchebag gang members? No one forced them to be the scum of the earth.

And his friend took a stand... I hope he takes a lot more down with him if they do get to him. Would be nice to see the Sombra Negras do some immediate and well-known damage to MS13 if this story gets big (for the unaware, Sombra Negras are an underground group of former police/military in El Salvador that made it their mission to wipe out MS13)

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 666

Hard to make up real life! I am not a CSI writer.
    Just saying. The Punisher was cop, quit his job after his entire family was murder. Went dark and all of a sudden mafia bosses were getting murder left and right. I say if anything, your buddy pull a page from the Punisher. US Troops see their buddies get killed daily, fortunately for them they can still take their anger out on the local Arabs with no repercussion.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

"Created by the USA"??? How about created by shitty parenting/role models and fukking douchebag gang members? No one forced them to be the scum of the earth.

And his friend took a stand... I hope he takes a lot more down with him if they do get to him. Would be nice to see the Sombra Negras do some immediate and well-known damage to MS13 if this story gets big (for the unaware, Sombra Negras are an underground group of former police/military in El Salvador that made it their mission to wipe out MS13)
    and what are the Mara?? Ex guerillas( just like sombra negra) from the civil war that USA helped with..... You know El Salvador is practically a colony of the USA right...And sombra negra is getting wiped out as well.....

harlee71

That's the problem... Most Maras don't kill people... So, he may have just killed pathetic crooks or drug dealers... Not his moms murderer.....
    I dont know about most, but one of the one's that murdered his mother was caught, but the others were never captured. That, and he had a couple of high profiles busts of ms13 in his area. He told me he was told who the ones that killed her were, but at the time he was trying to get his mind off of what happened and was doing his best not to go after them. Then the divorce started and it wasnt long after his wife took his little girl and moved back to the pacific NW that this all started happening.

iifold
    Update your status

Mayan,

you can't play both sides..

one day you're in here talking American politics, the next you're in here defending illegals and ms13 cowards... even proudly talking about how they have him "marked" like they are some great power..

they fukked up coming to America with their bullshit, they'll be wiped out soon enough.. pick a side.. either youre an American, or a piece of shit ms-13 apologist communist .. cops that have to put up with scum like your pals in ms-13 everyday are the reason you got harrassed as a kid.. and ill be willing to guess you were probably trying to emulate the fukk ups that those cops were chasing while you were young..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: William Walters

rsnnh12

and what are the Mara?? Ex guerillas( just like sombra negra) from the civil war that USA helped with..... You know El Salvador is practically a colony of the USA right...And sombra negra is getting wiped out as well.....
    The leadership of the Mara are ex-guerillas... doesn't mean the whole gang is

Are you seriously defending them?!?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    Mayan,

you can't play both sides..

one day you're in here talking American politics, the next you're in here defending illegals and ms13 cowards... even proudly talking about how they have him "marked" like they are some great power..

they fukked up coming to America with their bullshit, they'll be wiped out soon enough.. pick a side.. either youre an American, or a piece of shit ms-13 apologist communist .. cops that have to put up with scum like your pals in ms-13 everyday are the reason you got harrassed as a kid.. and ill be willing to guess you were probably trying to emulate the fukk ups that those cops were chasing while you were young..
    you're one dumb muthafukka..... I'm a salvadorean-American....... And cops were scum when I was a kid(rampart crash).......next time a white kills a Latino....that Latinos family should just kill white people until they are caught(iifolds logic)

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

How am I defending them?? A cop probably killed salvadoreans for no reason, ms tattoo(a blast to the head) .... They are scumbags, but that doesn't mean that they had to die.....
    Last edited by King Mayan; 04-05-11 at 12:51 AM.

iifold
    Update your status

He speaks with a forked tounge...

Jonah
    Jonah's Avatar Become A Pro!

you're one dumb muthafukka..... I'm a salvadorean-American....... And cops were scum when I was a kid(rampart crash).......next time a white kills a Latino....that Latinos family should just kill white people until they are caught(iifolds logic)
    At the very least replace "white people" with "skinheads" to be fair...and honest with yourself.

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1234

movie script?

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

This is one of the biggest problems in the world, the law system is very friendly to criminals. Gang members who serve no purpose in the world except to cause trouble deserve to be shot and the killer should be rewarded not put in jail.

123 Last