BornTukill
    BornTukill's Avatar Become A Pro!

i went to support and they processed a 2.5k cashout via moneybooker. how weird.

TodayIsForgotten
    TodayIsForgotten's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 615

If the consensus is WSEX is looking as if they are on their way down. Why do they continue to "update" the website and continue the live betting? Maybe i'm looking too much into it, but it seems odd. I guess the real back-breaker is the slow or no payouts. Perhaps they are just using that as a front to make it like they are still kicking...

trixtrix
    trixtrix's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by briank101 View Post
    I tried transferring 2500 to matchbook this morning, and here was the reply I got:

Thanks for contacting World Sports Exchange. Please note that as per new
    rules and regulation customer who funds their account via Credit Card,
    ** or ** is not eligible to receive Sports Book
    transfers. Your Sports Book transfer has been declined.

Should you have further questions we can be contacted via the live chat
    option, email or the number listed below.

Regards,

Jerron
    Accounts Dept
    World Sports Exchange
    1-888-671-3253
    1-268-480-3888

Sad
    wait, is this correct?? you cannot do book to book transfers anymore if you deposit via ** and **?? that makes no sense, for u.s customers, cc, **, and ** are pretty much the only ways to deposit. so they're basically cutting all u.s customers out of book to book transfers?

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14564

Quote Originally Posted by relaaxx View Post
    i just got done emailing WSEX. it has been a month since i asked for my last withdrawl on 9/07, thru regular mail. and i wanted to know if the check was in the mail yet.

Dear Sir,

I have reviewed your account and the check in question are currently
    still in processing, we are still experiencing some delays at this time
    that will prevent you from receiving your payouts in a timely manner,
    however despite the lateness, your funds will be sent to you. Please allow
    us some more time. We are still awaiting tracking numbers for these
    packages from the bank.

We do apologize for the inconvenience which has been caused

i emailed them back asking to be compensated for all the delays in my last few withdrawls from them. i am also going to ask for another check. also will send josh the information on the check that i am waiting on for a month. i thought or was hoping that the issues they were having was over----to bad they are still having these processing problems.
    asked for another check today. hope this does not take longer than 3 or 4 weeks by regular mail. still waiting on the last withdraw from 09/07. asked josh to help with 09/07 withdrawl. has help a lot in the past with WSEX.

nitzantal
    nitzantal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by TodayIsForgotten View Post
    If the consensus is WSEX is looking as if they are on their way down. Why do they continue to "update" the website and continue the live betting? Maybe i'm looking too much into it, but it seems odd. I guess the real back-breaker is the slow or no payouts. Perhaps they are just using that as a front to make it like they are still kicking...

As long as there is hope they will continue - but in my view the damage to their reputation is at a point of no return and I IMO they will not survive to see the 2010 World Cup.

burnedhands
    burnedhands's Avatar Become A Pro!

thats true...i was kind of thinking the same

Keith Richard
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5345

To be honest the thing that really scared me away from playing there was when they started using personal checks to pay off people.Leave the pay to part blank. Um...right.

Pareto
    Pareto's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 52129

I requested a withdrawal two days ago to neteller. It hasnt arrived yet. Yesterday on live chat they told me I should recieve the money later the same day. Today they told me they are processing withdrawal requests in the order they came in. And could therefore not tell me when I would recieve the money.

hhsilver
    hhsilver's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29958

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Richard View Post
    To be honest the thing that really scared me away from playing there was when they started using personal checks to pay off people.Leave the pay to part blank. Um...right.
    I remember when they announced this. It caused quite a fuss. very scary. But I never saw on any threads here that they actually did it.

Do you know if they really did this and paid someone with someone else's deposit check?

JoshW
    JoshW's Avatar Become A Pro!

One can never truly know if a book is going to stay around, but the overwhelming evidence seems to be that WSEX will continue to operate. Many of the longest slow pays have been resolved, and it seems now that these new rules, while not fair to players who have dealt with WSEX durning these slow plays, do allow WSEX to try to get their payouts back in line with normal timelines.

Taking away book to book transfers seems out of line to me, and I am going to follow up with them on that. If you take that away, the only option left is checks. If they checks get to the player in a week, that would be acceptable, but if they continue to take two to three weeks or longer, that isn't acceptable.

JoshW

Quote Originally Posted by hhsilver View Post

I remember when they announced this. It caused quite a fuss. very scary. But I never saw on any threads here that they actually did it.

Do you know if they really did this and paid someone with someone else's deposit check?
    It was done, but only with the knowledge of both players. And it didn't last long. I don't want to go into details on this as payout methods in these times has to remain close to the vest, but WSEX was trying many different ways to get players paid.

TodayIsForgotten
    TodayIsForgotten's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 615

Very true about the longevity of any book, Josh. Good point. Am I the only one with an outstanding regular mail withdrawal from them since 8/03? Its weird that others are getting them in 3-4 weeks. Im patient though and will follow up in a week.

BornTukill

I requested another moneybooker, was told by CS will be processed by tomorrow.Lets see how this goes.Hoping for the best.

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Richard View Post
    That's a pretty brilliant method actually.

Keith Richard
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5345

Quote Originally Posted by RickySteve View Post
    That's a pretty brilliant method actually.
    You could say it might be a pretty desperate method actually also.

Stacocakes
    Stacocakes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 538

Just did an interbook transfer from Wsex to Matchbook for $2,500.Interbook transfers seem to still be working ok

BornTukill

got paid by moneybooker for another 2.5k.Big props to Josh for all his help getting WSEX to pull their shit together.Will request another moneybooker again today, see how that goes again.
    Last edited by BornTukill; 10-15-09 at 01:05 PM.

thesharkman
    thesharkman's Avatar Become A Pro!

likewise, I have been paid 2.5k via neteller today. A huge pat on the back to Josh, and sbr. There are grounds to remain positive because it seems the intentions of wsex, at least, are not at fault.

MRK
    MRK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just received 2.5k via moneybookers.

Chuck Sims
    Chuck Sims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

Great to hear about the numerous WSEX payouts.

Halifax
    Halifax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1605

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Sims View Post
    Great to hear about the numerous WSEX payouts.
    Yeah, kudos to the clowns in the payout department who don't have the balls to make payouts in the chronological order that they were requested.

I've held off on getting SBR involved, but I'm starting to get very pissed off seeing numerous posts from people who have jumped in front of me in the Moneybookers lineup, simply because I've been patient and have waited on bringing SBR into the mix.
    Last edited by Halifax; 10-15-09 at 04:57 PM.

nitzantal
    nitzantal's Avatar Become A Pro!

It was refershing to get paid within one minute $2500 into my neteller account

Lucas
    i am broke
    Lucas's Avatar Become A Pro!

My friend has been just paid to MB second time in this month.
    Always he asked for payout and after one week of no pay, he asked again via email, and the money came in one hour.

They offered me 2k bonus for 10k deposit before NFL, but I was scared... even when they EXTENDED the bonus offer, I am still not going to deposit. But I hope they will survive. Give them time please. No run on them, they were always very good and who are now real bookmakers? Pinny, Greek, Cris and THAT IS IT. Others are shit, good just for bonus and it does not pay off for the headache... we can never make living with them.

I really wish WSEX would survive and I will redeposit, If guys here will be paid. /Hope someone is reading it at wsex/.

Lucas
    i am broke

Quote Originally Posted by Halifax View Post
    Yeah, kudos to the clowns in the payout department who don't have the balls to make payouts in the chronological order that they were requested.

I've held off on getting SBR involved, but I'm starting to get very pissed off seeing numerous posts from people who have jumped in front of me in the Moneybookers lineup, simply because I've been patient and have waited on bringing SBR into the mix.
    just write them /non-pissed/ email now and lets see what happens - in case that you can use ewallets
    it is my humble advice, it seems they funded their fountain now

UV82
    UV82's Avatar Become A Pro!

just go on their chatline - if they are back to their old way of fast payout ... you will get your money instantly... tell them that you are on the SBR forum and I m sure it will help... say that everyone from the SBR forum reported that they got paid in the last few days except you.

Lucas
    i am broke

would be nice if they pay also people who do not report themselves as SBR posters btw..
    Last edited by Lucas; 10-15-09 at 10:00 PM. Reason: makes more sense now

Addy
    Addy's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just got paid $2.5K to Moneybookers a day after I asked for it. Just for background, I had about $25K at WSEX six months ago and I have now been paid all but $3k which remains.

Stacocakes
    Stacocakes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 538

Good to see that you have been paid Addy.
    Do you have to make bets between each moneybookers transfer or can you just transfer the balance $2,500 at a time without making any bets?

Addy
    Addy's Avatar Become A Pro!

@Stacocakes I'm not allowed to make bets on WSEX anymore, having been cut off for winning too much so there were no bets in between moneybookers withdrawals. Having said that I rolled over that money many many times since initial deposit.

Chuck Sims
    Chuck Sims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

How long have you been waiting to get paid?

Halifax

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Sims View Post
    How long have you been waiting to get paid?
    Moneybookers ... 3+ weeks.

I'm trying to give them the opportunity to do the right thing here .. and by "the right thing", I mean paying people in the same order as the withdrawal requests were received, as opposed to paying the people who complain to SBR first ... but it doesn't seem to be happening.

At this point, it's basically an experiment that I'm conducting to see just how long it will take to get paid if I just sit and wait and don't complain. Not overly worried, as I'm sure I'll get paid eventually, but it's obvious that there must be some people who don't know about SBR who have been waiting for several weeks for Moneybookers payouts.
    Last edited by Halifax; 10-16-09 at 06:10 PM.

Lucas
    i am broke

it is a nice test halifax
    but i am afraid they simply threw all old MB payouts into trashcan
    my friend, before started sending emails to them, was waiting over 2 months

but once they pay you, they will be safe on track IMO

even now they should get C+ i guess

Shifty
    Shifty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8063

Moneybookers ... 3+ weeks.

I'm trying to give them the opportunity to do the right thing here .. and by "the right thing", I mean paying people in the same order as the withdrawal requests were received, as opposed to paying the people who complain to SBR first ... but it doesn't seem to be happening.

At this point, it's basically an experiment that I'm conducting to see just how long it will take to get paid if I just sit and wait and don't complain. Not overly worried, as I'm sure I'll get paid eventually, but it's obvious that there must be some people who don't know about SBR who have been waiting for several weeks for Moneybookers payouts.
    Halifax, When I was getting Moneybooker payouts from them I can't remember ever getting paid without a followup phone call. If you haven't already done so, give them a call and inquire about your payout.

JoshW

Sad to see the results of Halifax's experiment. I was hoping all complaints were getting caught up at the same pace as the ones SBR was spotlighting. Doesn't look to be the case.

In the next few days should have an update on the frontpage of the site with an overview of where WSEX is now at least with complaints made to SBR.

Halifax

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    it is a nice test halifax
    but i am afraid they simply threw all old MB payouts into trashcan
    my friend, before started sending emails to them, was waiting over 2 months
    I think you might be right, and I think I am going to resubmit a new Moneybookers payout request and see what happens.

First ... 6789101112 ... Last