Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by vancityswag View Post
    busta - 1 (-107) on pinny
    Just a better line then.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!

Goffin looks very good. Probably in for a long match.

So much for that.....Busta looks terrible...he gave up on the first set. Going to be tough to cover even if he gets it together.
    Last edited by Dollars2Donuts; 05-01-13 at 12:49 PM.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

No serve from Busta today. He is getting rolled.

bald_guy
    bald_guy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5019

I picked your Fognni lean 1/2 unit, and I thought I chose him ML, but seems I mistakenly chose him -4. Was going to say it will help absorb the unit loss that may develop with the Busta play, but sadly will just add to it. (thought for sure picked him ML)

O well, No biggie. Hopefully will make it back later tonight. Good luck everyone.

vancityswag
    vancityswag's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1668

i have a gsw series bet 125 to win 480 and 125 to win 165 for a combined 250 to win 645. what should i do tomorrow for the den/gs game? 645 on denver? if gsw wins i lose nothing but if denver wins, i win 645 with the possibilty of winning the series bet in game 7? or just go small to hedge out the original risk of 250

Kpn
    Kpn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Loungo confirmed for tonight. Shall we bet the underdog in San Jose? Also anyone know why the Boston started around -200 and is now at -170 ?

bald_guy

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    No serve from Busta today. He is getting rolled.
    Believe it or not, Busta could still come thru for us. O yea. Just need a 6/3 or better in the 3rd set.

Edit: Busta came through for us!! Congrats everyone.
    Last edited by bald_guy; 05-01-13 at 02:08 PM.

XPenny
    Shufflin'
    XPenny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 680

Quote Originally Posted by bald_guy View Post
    Believe it or not, Busta could still come thru for us. O yea. Just need a 6/3 or better in the 3rd set.
    Wow! What a comeback!!

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Yep. Great comeback from Busta. Down 6-1, 2-0 and 0-30.....

Crazy.

Good start to the day.
    Points Awarded:

OperatorX gave Dollars2Donuts 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Quote Originally Posted by Kpn View Post
    Loungo confirmed for tonight. Shall we bet the underdog in San Jose? Also anyone know why the Boston started around -200 and is now at -170 ?
    Van is a no play for me.

Boston line is affected by Leaf Nation.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

i have a gsw series bet 125 to win 480 and 125 to win 165 for a combined 250 to win 645. what should i do tomorrow for the den/gs game? 645 on denver? if gsw wins i lose nothing but if denver wins, i win 645 with the possibilty of winning the series bet in game 7? or just go small to hedge out the original risk of 250
    Interesting question. What are the points at right now? I would consider Denver plus the points for $645. That way you could pop both.

I am peaved about that series. I posted the GS line and almost jumped on at +625.....and didn't.

I have no real lean in Game 6 for who will win, but I expect Denver to be in it at the end.

vancityswag
    vancityswag's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1668

Interesting question. What are the points at right now? I would consider Denver plus the points for $645. That way you could pop both.

I am peaved about that series. I posted the GS line and almost jumped on at +625.....and didn't.

I have no real lean in Game 6 for who will win, but I expect Denver to be in it at the end.

Denver -1 so not possible to hit both tomorrow

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Denver -1 so not possible to hit both tomorrow
    If that is the case I don't bother laying anything off. You are in a great position getting 2.5 to 1 and you will win the bet approximately 2 in 3 times here. Odds most people dream of. That's my opinion anyway.

Nicksweger42
    Nicksweger42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1653

Does anyone have a link to a -1 run calculator? The one I was using seems to be down.

OperatorX
    OperatorX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 447

I'm from Toronto and I like all your picks tonight. Those Jays will win while everyone is watching hockey.. I am a bit on the fence with the White Sox pick, I think Texas is playing too well.. but we'll see! Best of luck.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Quote Originally Posted by OperatorX View Post
    I'm from Toronto and I like all your picks tonight. Those Jays will win while everyone is watching hockey.. I am a bit on the fence with the White Sox pick, I think Texas is playing too well.. but we'll see! Best of luck.
    For sure, I like a few things about that game and it should be a good one. The Angels are currently trying to give back a game they led 5-2 in the bottom of 8, but that seems to be the course for me lately, lol.

I will post some ATP plays as early as possible again today so people can get them in for tomorrow.

D2D

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

ya, BOL with yer plays, cept where you went against the Leafs... u asshole.

1 - 0 Leafs

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadSniper View Post
    ya, BOL with yer plays, cept where you went against the Leafs... u asshole.

1 - 0 Leafs
    BAH! see where gloating gets me.

wilson34
    wilson34's Avatar Become A Pro!

D2d is a fraud, thinks he has it all figured out, but is really a sick compulsive action junkie. Financial ruin is inevitable, feel sorry for the guys that tailed on the days he loses close to a $1000 or more. HIs record is skewed and if you actually believe this guy is up lifetime on the books you are one naive sucker. Just the type the books make their bank on.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Guys.....I am watching the Knicks game and I am thinking that if the Knicks go on ANY sort of a run here we should lay off this bet. If the Knicks get up 2-5 points we can easily get BOS +8.5 and I think it is time to do that.....if we can get the Knicks to go on a good enough run we could even end up with a shot at middling.....need NY to get on track here though.

EDIT: It doesn't look as though that is going to happen....continue to monitor the game and we will see what happens.
    Last edited by Dollars2Donuts; 05-01-13 at 07:20 PM.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Quote Originally Posted by wilson34 View Post
    D2d is a fraud, thinks he has it all figured out, but is really a sick compulsive action junkie. Financial ruin is inevitable, feel sorry for the guys that tailed on the days he loses close to a $1000 or more. HIs record is skewed and if you actually believe this guy is up lifetime on the books you are one naive sucker. Just the type the books make their bank on.
    Lol.....ok....and I am sure you feel great for the guys that tailed on the days where we have won....because you do realize those days outnumber the bad days 3 to 1, correct?

Anyway, no hard feelings on my part, I know you have been my one and only troll the whole time the thread has been up....in fact the MOD has deleted a bunch of your other posts because they were offensive if I remember correctly.

Best of luck and continue to troll as much as you like.....nobody here is going to bother responding to you.

Good day....

D2D

TC Woods
    TC Woods's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

Yer an idiot, go away hose bag

TC Woods
    TC Woods's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

Best of luck and continue to troll as much as you like.....nobody here is going to bother responding to you.

D2D

Sorry D2D

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Quote Originally Posted by TC Woods View Post
    Sorry D2D
    Lol, no worries my friend. I would react the same....oh well, every thread has one.

Huckleberry Pig
    Huckleberry Pig's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol, no worries my friend. I would react the same....oh well, every thread has one.
    you should wear it like a badge of honor D2D, it's how you know you're doing well.

wilson34
    wilson34's Avatar Become A Pro!

Show a screenshot of your $10,000 + account balance then and shut me up.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

I have posted dozens of screenshots all the way along.....please go back and do your homework.

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000
    CaptainOmar111's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why does he fraud ???

Will he get money if he said he is playing and earning $1,000,000 ???

He is playing for himself and post the plays as anybody here to help others !!!

Also he does not get money from you to ask him showing balance !!!

I think You should shut up without screenshots ... Try to grow up lol

Sorry D2D , I had to say that after I saw his words , He seems like to be a kid lol

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 396
Size:  43.6 KB

Not even sure why I am doing this, but......every single unsettled wager, just like every other time I have been asked to post. If you don't think I am following my own plays please give your head a shake....and if you think there is something fishy, PLEASE I encourage you to go back through all 1000 wagers and find ONE contradiction in ANYTHING I have posted.

Sorry to feed the trolls, I just hate people questioning my effing honesty.....now fack off.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Guys.....I am watching the Knicks game and I am thinking that if the Knicks go on ANY sort of a run here we should lay off this bet. If the Knicks get up 2-5 points we can easily get BOS +8.5 and I think it is time to do that.....if we can get the Knicks to go on a good enough run we could even end up with a shot at middling.....need NY to get on track here though.

EDIT: It doesn't look as though that is going to happen....continue to monitor the game and we will see what happens.
    That sucks.....I didn't react quickly enough. I saw a couple of things that disturbed me, I tried to reverse my play but it was BOS +6.5 at that point. I try to never bet when I can be middled so I passed hoping the Knicks would score a bucket or two before going down the drain....it didn't happen though.....BOS went on a tear that anyone could see a mile away. I wish I didn't have anything bet on the game, I would have bet the heck out of the Celts there.

JR Smith can be as big a liability as he can be an asset on certain days....and he NEVER pulls out of it later in the game. Usually guys can grab momentum, but this guy can go 1 for 14 one night and 10 of 14 the next.

GL the rest of the way.....on the way to my in-laws for a big celebration dinner....

Cheers

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Wilson needs to work on his trolling skills.

He got buried in 8 minutes flat!

bald_guy

I cancelled the bet out with 9531 Boston Celtics -103*. Seemed like a pretty good line. After I made it, the next commercial it went to like -240. So hopefully will work out, will be interesting.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Quote Originally Posted by bald_guy View Post
    I cancelled the bet out with 9531 Boston Celtics -103*. Seemed like a pretty good line. After I made it, the next commercial it went to like -240. So hopefully will work out, will be interesting.
    Great job, I still couldn't do that myself.....I never leave the book an opporunity to middle me, no matter how sure things look.

bald_guy

Great job, I still couldn't do that myself.....I never leave the book an opporunity to middle me, no matter how sure things look.
    Now NY is hitting them. So perhaps my live bet will bring you guys luck and it will get into OT.

Update:
    Well, didn't win or lose on that game. I can live with that. Overall, I wouldn't recommend trying to increase or cancel a bet thru live betting. Its just that line looked pretty sweet due to Boston running away with it. Was quite surprised they offered that line.
    Last edited by bald_guy; 05-01-13 at 08:44 PM.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Not looking good in the Indiana game after a big third quarter. White Sox are up....and all of our series bets were reinforced tonight, but I don't think we are looking at any profit today.

First ... 33343536373839 ... Last