Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Nets 0 for 5 from 3 point land in the 2nd OT. Terrible shot selection. The Bulls were in huge foul trouble. Lopez should have been taking the ball to the hoop EVERY possession in the 2nd half....instead they jack up a bunch of useless 3's and lose themselves the game.

PJ has lost my respect....I thought he would be better for the Nets.....but with 4 minutes left to go in the game he didn't keep his team under control. Technical fouls, missed free throws, not boxing out, etc, etc, etc, etc.....poor poor job PJ.
    Last edited by Dollars2Donuts; 04-27-13 at 04:41 PM.

Coreos
    Powdered Sugar Lines
    Coreos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

Lol, are they trying to make up for the last two games' low scores? At least Robinson is out, but penetrate me, Williams has been useless as fck the last what 15 minutes?

Edit: Noah out too!

Drakester45
    Drakester45's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Bill_Hicks View Post
    You seem to be quite knowledgeable, so I don't know if you're really unaware of who Bill Hicks is or are just joking around. But yeah, pancreatic cancer is a bitch and we lost many laughs because of it. He would've had a field day with the most recent Bush administration and the rise of social media.

RIP William Melvin "Bill" Hicks (December 16, 1961 – February 26, 1994)
    iI ran a comedy club in Pittsburgh for 10 years during the 90's. Bill Hicks came thru several times and was by far, the most cutting edge and controversial comic I ever saw! A real untimely loss and soooo young!

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Live play on the UNDER in the LAC game. 5 points to get the middle and I do NOT like where the game is going.

176875453-1 4/27/13 5:52pm $55.00 $50.00 Pending 4/27/13 4:35pm NBA Basketball 503 Los Angeles Clippers/Memphis Grizzlies 2nd Half Under 88½ -110*

EDIT: as for the Nets game it is clearly over. I have to tell you, I am not a guy that ever `hates`players, but I truly do not like the Bulls. Nate is a clown, Deng is possibly the lowest IQ donkey in the NBA, Gibson whines at every whistle.....I watched them a ton this year and did pretty well betting against them in select home games and for them in select road games (both ATS), but I may have to leve them off of my radar the rest of these playoffs, otherwise I will end up betting them with some emotion.

EDIT 2: Wow....don`t box out Mohammed......I am at a loss for words. That may have been the weakest effort by Blatche I have ever seen....ugly.
    Last edited by Dollars2Donuts; 04-27-13 at 05:07 PM.

bald_guy
    bald_guy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5019

The Bulls game was quite disappointing. But still was a great pick, they just screwed it up. Lets hope that's not a sign of what is to come tonight. Good luck everyone.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

An interesting start to the day....and again we are going down a funny road. Our wins this last while have been CRUSHED and we are continually having crazy, late losses. This one, would probably count as my worst comeback loss since I started to bet the games.

The great thing is that it wasn`t a major play.....I never even got up off of the couch, yelled at the tv, clenched my fists or anything!! So proud!

Let`s keep this great start to today going and just pretend that they closed that game out.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

And it looks like I made another terrible attempt at a middle here.....it is amazing how that disgusting 2nd Quarter completely changed my mind about the side I was on. This must be a dozen times where being 'smart' or 'sharp' has actually hurt me.

I am still happy that Memphis has evened the series.....just wish I could hit one of these middles.

Bill_Hicks
    Bill_Hicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11285

Quote Originally Posted by Drakester45 View Post
    iI ran a comedy club in Pittsburgh for 10 years during the 90's. Bill Hicks came thru several times and was by far, the most cutting edge and controversial comic I ever saw! A real untimely loss and soooo young!
    Been trying to find similar comics in both rage and social satire (besides the legendary George Carlin). Truly one of a kind. Doug Stanhope is pretty similar I find though. You have any recommendations?

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Been trying to find similar comics in both rage and social satire (besides the legendary George Carlin). Truly one of a kind. Doug Stanhope is pretty similar I find though. You have any recommendations?
    No offense guys,,,,,just wondering if this is OPM kind of stuff? Thanks!

Adding:

176910031-1 4/27/13 7:34pm $55.00 $50.00 Pending 4/27/13 7:05pm Live In-Play Basketball 9505 Indiana Pacers +8 -110* vs Atlanta Hawks
    176910031-2 4/27/13 7:34pm $50.00 $125.00 Pending 4/27/13 7:05pm Live In-Play Basketball 9505 Indiana Pacers +250* vs Atlanta Hawks

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Adding (and this will be my last play on the Pacers + points):

176911049-1 4/27/13 7:39pm $55.00 $50.00 Pending 4/27/13 7:05pm Live In-Play Basketball 9505 Indiana Pacers +9 -110* vs Atlanta Hawks

Bill_Hicks

[QUOTE=Dollars2Donuts;18528342]No offense guys,,,,,just wondering if this is OPM kind of stuff? Thanks!

Yeah, off topic, sorry. OPM?????

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

I am shocked at how far sideways this Pacers game is going. Will the real Pacers please stand up? No ball movement, no hurry up.....I think they will still turn this around at some point, but this is UGLY.

Kpn
    Kpn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    I am shocked at how far sideways this Pacers game is going. Will the real Pacers please stand up? No ball movement, no hurry up.....I think they will still turn this around at some point, but this is UGLY.
    This is getting uglier than Khloe Kardashian.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Quote Originally Posted by Kpn View Post
    This = Not Possible

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Same with this game.....just not possible. I believe there will be adjustments and there is NO way the Pacers shoot 24% again in the 2nd half. This may be turning into a large loss for me, from a game that should have been a small one.....I just think this is a good play here every time.

176920576-1 4/27/13 8:25pm $220.00 $200.00 Pending 4/27/13 7:05pm NBA Basketball 505 Indiana Pacers 2nd Half -5½ -110* vs Atlanta Hawks

Kpn

Same with this game.....just not possible. I believe there will be adjustments and there is NO way the Pacers shoot 24% again in the 2nd half. This may be turning into a large loss for me, from a game that should have been a small one.....I just think this is a good play here every time.

176920576-1 4/27/13 8:25pm $220.00 $200.00 Pending 4/27/13 7:05pm NBA Basketball 505 Indiana Pacers 2nd Half -5½ -110* <small>vs</small> Atlanta Hawks
    I have a lot tied up in the pacers and the over, so I certainly hope this is the greatest most unlikely comeback ever.

Kankerganker
    Kankerganker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2174

Great job D2D, love tailing your picks!
    Gotta admit i didn't tail the live picks on pacers tho, damn pacers.. Seems to me that they either play GREAT ball, or just don't show up at all. oh well. Might take them later on if they start playing ball and trying, but down by so much..

Lets hope for the thunder to do some work tonight! Pounding OKC, and i am thinking of putting some money on KD to have a big night, with westbrook out, all his talk lately in the media about wanting to be #1, he gotta be pumped for tonight!

BOL!

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

I have a lot tied up in the pacers and the over, so I certainly hope this is the greatest most unlikely comeback ever.
    Are you not bet-sizing according to how strong the plays are? I mean, I lose all these live bets it will suck, but is still a smart part of my BR.

ALSO, I just want to say that I have never questioned a professional team before....not like I am about to....it seems like George Hill, Paul George and David West are not looking 'right'.....I honestly don't know what it is, but they honestly look like they are throwing this game.....body language, missing easy passes, 'fumbling' the ball constantly.....

I wish I didn't feel this way.....
    Last edited by Dollars2Donuts; 04-27-13 at 08:32 PM.

Bill_Hicks

Are you not bet-sizing according to how strong the plays are? I mean, I lose all these live bets it will suck, but is still a smart part of my BR.

ALSO, I just want to say that I have never questioned a professional team before....not like I am about to....it seems like George Hill, Paul George and David West are not looking 'right'.....I honestly don't know what it is, but they honestly look like they are throwing this game.....body language, missing easy passes, 'fumbling' the ball constantly.....

I wish I didn't feel this way.....
    Definitely possible. Puppet-master (Stern) could have something to do with it.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Honestly....they are not trying. I don't understand it....I have been involved in sports my whole life...those three guys are just not playing. I need all the subs put in to have a shot here....

They have also missed 14 consecutive 3 point shots....14.....14????????????????????

Is that even possible?

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

And why does ATL have their starters in, up 19 points against the Pacers reserves? Lol.....this is just messed up.

EDIT: Yep......2 points in the last 3 minutes.....sorry folks, I cannot believe what I just witnessed. I have never seen back to back games where the team that had more talent, IN THE PLAYOFFS, just laid an egg....I have bet on hundreds, no tousands of games and I have never seen a team play like the Pacers just did......

Hansborough, I have a ton of respect for you......you were literally the only player on your team trying tonight. Shocking. If I was Vogel I would have had those bums riding the pine in the middle of the third Q.
    Last edited by Dollars2Donuts; 04-27-13 at 08:53 PM.

Bill_Hicks

They should definitely make fixed games less noticeable.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Funny....another day where we were on track to have a great one and things sure can turn quickly. With 2:53 left in the Bulls game we were up 109-95, AND WE HAD +3! That would have brought us to 4-0 on the day.

After that game swung around our entire day went off kilter....now we need OKC to come through, plus a couple of our ball games just so we don't have a disastrous night.

And since I last looked at those ball games, when they looked good, they have also turned ugly. Add that to the Nashville Preds being up a goal with 10 to go and losing 3-1, plus a number of other games....

I am seriously thinking tomorrow may be a day off.....the first in over 4 months.

Kpn

Funny....another day where we were on track to have a great one and things sure can turn quickly. With 2:53 left in the Bulls game we were up 109-95, AND WE HAD +3! That would have brought us to 4-0 on the day.

After that game swung around our entire day went off kilter....now we need OKC to come through, plus a couple of our ball games just so we don't have a disastrous night.

And since I last looked at those ball games, when they looked good, they have also turned ugly. Add that to the Nashville Preds being up a goal with 10 to go and losing 3-1, plus a number of other games....

I am seriously thinking tomorrow may be a day off.....the first in over 4 months.
    Instead of taking it off, perhaps just NBA tomorrow? That is if you feel discouraged, but this Thunder game is looking great!

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

hang in there with the mlb, bro...more than any other sport, it rewards the grind

bald_guy
    bald_guy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5019

Believe it or not, I only lost 3.9 units tonight. I graded the overall night (including the live plays) at a loss of just over 8 units. This is due to me only doing one live play. I'm curious if the late/live plays will be counted on the record?

Even if they are you are doing great overall and your original picks due to unit betting really didn't hurt us very bad at all. I was really surprised how little my account was down, considering the number of games lost.

Don't let this get you down. You are doing great and you are due to have a big night soon.

UNOFFICIAL breakdown by sport for 4-27-13 (Includes In Game)
    E Soccer: +10
    ATP : +100
    MLB : -7.50
    NHL : -260.5
    NBA :-703.50

Total : -861.50
    Last edited by bald_guy; 04-28-13 at 09:49 AM.

Kpn

UFC / OKC made this is a great night for me

Kpn

Hey D2 I need your advice, Miami heat line currently at -9 and Spurs line at -11, should I hit these now? I have a bad feeling they will get larger tomorrow when public floods money on them to wrap up the series.

xtcmonkey
    xtcmonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

i had a feeling the lines would jump to and one already has knicks -1 to -2 now so i layed the bets down already miami and sas

MonkeyMoney
    MonkeyMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 806

UFC / OKC made this is a great night for me
    Lol what a sweat okc was!! took them in game @-1800 to reach my rollover..!!

ChicagoBlackhawk
    ChicagoBlackhawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 160

MonkeyMoney
    MonkeyMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 806

ever heard of that "fear factor" guy? joe rogan? lol he is pretty funny and intelligent as fujck

OldSchoolPro
    OldSchoolPro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 390

Just one thing I wanna know, you pussies:

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

- John Belushi, Animal House

carolinacapper
    carolinacapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8766

Keep your head up D2D, it's just one day of some bad beats. If you need to step back and take some time off that's cool. Just please don't stay away too long...I'm making some nice $$$ tailing you!!!! Thanks for your picks!

OldSchoolPro
    OldSchoolPro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 390

Betting Sabbatical

I applaud you for posting no plays this morning, D2D. At a dead minimum you gotta take off one day in a 100, probably one day every five or ten is more appropriate. Maybe even every other day, why not? It's your thread, dude. Post as much or as little as you want.

Hey, even those work-horse NHL players got a day off today (well, not Ottawa and Boston, but that's special circumstance, that make-up game they're playing).

While it may not be unanimous among your readership (into each life a few trolls must fall) most of the rest of us agree with me here when I say that I hope today on this sunny North American Sunday you're doing one of the things that make you happiest.

Just know when you read this that what you've achieved here by posting your selections these past several months is quite extraordinary, this is indisputable.

- OSP

PS: As the great Scotty Bowman used to say....work with me here, somebody, I have no idea of anything Scotty Bowman ever said....I'm lucky if I can spell hockey, much less know anything about how it's played. If any of you besides D2D are from Canada maybe you can shed some light, how's that icing thing work, anyway?
    Last edited by OldSchoolPro; 04-28-13 at 12:39 PM.

First ... 30313233343536 ... Last