scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Bernie is finished after New Hampshire. Just who is going to vote for him in any Southern State? Hillary will get all of the black votes. Her hubby is considered to have been the first black president of this country. He will be in every black church in the South getting the black vote out for Hillary. Sanders will be lucky to make it out alive if he is stupid enough to campaign in the South. So Hillary wins the South, New York, Pennsylvania (where she is way ahead) and Bernie is finished. Only a blind man or a total fool cannot see this.
    yep, she's going to do real well with the blacks after bernie says, "How many 'progressives' called welfare recipients 'deadbeats'?"

he has to say this tonight if he's going to get these low-info morons (aka blacks) to vote for him.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    1.6% chance for that to happen, wouldnt be the first time such was stolen. Peaceful Bernie tolls along as if nothing happened.

MonkeyF0cker
    Update your status
    MonkeyF0cker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1127

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    If that were true, the U.S. wouldn't have the highest childhood poverty rate in the industrialized world.

scumbag
    scumbag's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyF0cker View Post
    If that were true, the U.S. wouldn't have the highest childhood poverty rate in the industrialized world.
    this drooler knows meme's, not logic.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by scumbag View Post
    you are the smartest person ever

great post!

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

yep, she's going to do real well with the blacks after bernie says, "How many 'progressives' called welfare recipients 'deadbeats'?"

he has to say this tonight if he's going to get these low-info morons (aka blacks) to vote for him.
    I think a former NAACP leader is going out to endorse Sanders ahead of the next debate. That would be huge for him.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Fukking hell....just read about Bernie's tax plan to fund his agenda. His own camp says it's not an exact plan but feels right and....get this....if it goes as they have it in their minds after sitting around brainstorming it will only add $3 trillion to the debt ....but...if for some reason they don't get their tax revenue from the top earners and other taxes here and there....it goes bad...it'll add $14 Trillion!

Even CNN pundits were looking at them like they were insane but they stayed on point saying everyone deserves things so they'll find a way to pay for it.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

I'd rather know nothing than think I know something. Make it simple for you;

person X has 0 knowledge

For x to get to any value greater than 0 it will be an easier path than person Y;

person y has -1 knowledge because not only does he not know, he has filled his brain with incorrect information.

as you have proven and I have highlighted MANY times, you are person y.
    Last edited by brooks85; 02-04-16 at 12:35 PM.

DABOOK
    At The Spectrum
    DABOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18419

it 19 trillion and will be 21 trillion when Obama leaves.

I don't understand your point
    W did the tax cuts for the rich. Corporations hide there money off shore. Republicans conned us into Iraq for oil and Halburton bottom line. They Fuqen block Barry on 99% of what he tried to do then blame him for it. If your so worried about the debt:
    1.push the tax rate back to Clinton days. Remember the surplus
    2.Put CEO's in jail for off shore tax havens.
    3 Stop building billion dollar fighter jets ( ISIS HAS no Air Force).
    4 penalize companies that send jobs to China.

guitarjosh
    guitarjosh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9448

Quote Originally Posted by DABOOK View Post
    W did the tax cuts for the rich. Corporations hide there money off shore. Republicans conned us into Iraq for oil and Halburton bottom line. They Fuqen block Barry on 99% of what he tried to do then blame him for it. If your so worried about the debt:
    The tax rates on the rich are higher than it was when Clinton left office. If you want to lower the deficit, we should cut spending down to 2000 levels.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14721

Tax rates on the rich are not higher.
    NOT higher.

Roll back the tax rate to Clinton years?

Try Eisenhower!

Just cause you have millions, doesn't mean it's right to hide it overseas.

Also not right to ship your jobs overseas to save a buck

tiktok
    tiktok's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7665

Quote Originally Posted by dabook View Post
    w did the tax cuts for the rich. Corporations hide there money off shore. Republicans conned us into iraq for oil and halburton bottom line. They fuqen block barry on 99% of what he tried to do then blame him for it. If your so worried about the debt:
    1.push the tax rate back to clinton days. Remember the surplus
    2.put ceo's in jail for off shore tax havens.
    3 stop building billion dollar fighter jets ( isis has no air force).
    4 penalize companies that send jobs to china.
    bingo!

guitarjosh
    guitarjosh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9448

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    NOT higher.

Try Eisenhower!

Yes they are. The current top income tax rate is 39.6, which it was under Clinton, but now you have an Obamacare surtax on top of that. Capital gains under Clinton was 21.2, it is now 23.8. The 2000 Federal Budget was 2.48 trillion when you adjust for inflation, it is now 3.7 trillion for 2015. Let's roll the spending levels back to Eisenhower, and cut the regulatory code to what we had then as well.

teecee
    teecee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2879

Quote Originally Posted by DABOOK View Post
    Fighter jets are expensive, but why would we stop building them? We need to have the capabilities to thwart any threat to our global power. ISIS is not a threat to us, but merely a blip in the radar historically. Chaos in the middle east was always the goal and chaos is what we have. Good luck building a middle eastern power that might challenge us in the region, given all the division in the arab world.

Turkey may be there one day, but for now, are our allies.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave Mr KLC 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Bernie is solely funded by personal donations. Mostly by kids. Bernie keeps pushing a foreign agenda. Why can't
    we be like other civilized countries? If people would look at how those foreign countries tax to get the benefits
    they get, they would see how bad Bernie's plans would be.

I haven't researched it, but just by hearing in here how high their fuel costs are, that tells me everything else is
    high also to pay for all those freebees. Healthcare, free college etc.

Then you have a Repub controlled congress who are attometly opposed to hike up taxes, especially the rich
    and corps, or cutting the military spending to pay for Bernie's "free" programs, we will have another 4 years
    of non partisanship.

You can preach all day and night about free shit, but when reality hits on how it gets paid for, the people will
    throw you out on your ear. They want it, but don't want to pay for it.

Bernie followers need to come out of the clouds and use that thing on top of their shoulders.

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13772

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Bernie is solely funded by personal donations. Mostly by kids. Bernie keeps pushing a foreign agenda. Why can't
    we be like other civilized countries? If people would look at how those foreign countries tax to get the benefits
    they get, they would see how bad Bernie's plans would be.

I haven't researched it, but just by hearing in here how high their fuel costs are, that tells me everything else is
    high also to pay for all those freebees. Healthcare, free college etc.

Then you have a Repub controlled congress who are attometly opposed to hike up taxes, especially the rich
    and corps, or cutting the military spending to pay for Bernie's "free" programs, we will have another 4 years
    of non partisanship.

You can preach all day and night about free shit, but when reality hits on how it gets paid for, the people will
    throw you out on your ear. They want it, but don't want to pay for it.

Bernie followers need to come out of the clouds and use that thing on top of their shoulders.

There aren't enough brain washed pot smoking college kids to elect this loon.

DABOOK
    At The Spectrum
    DABOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18419

Quote Originally Posted by teecee View Post
    Fighter jets are expensive, but why would we stop building them? We need to have the capabilities to thwart any threat to our global power. ISIS is not a threat to us, but merely a blip in the radar historically. Chaos in the middle east was always the goal and chaos is what we have. Good luck building a middle eastern power that might challenge us in the region, given all the division in the arab world.

Turkey may be there one day, but for now, are our allies.
    There are not any dog fights like Top Gun. If we are going to police the world at least spend $$$ where necessary.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    NOT higher.

Try Eisenhower!

Spoken like a true Communist. I have the right to do whatever I want to do with MY money, and no fool like you is going to say otherwise. Interfere with my finances and you, or anyone else WILL pay the price, and the price is very steep. In other words, keep the f**k out of my business.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Taxes aren't the issue guys....Feds have been taking in record amounts the past couple of years and the SAME people are still in same situation they were before. Govt taxes isn't going to magically make the $8-$13 an hour worker magically have better skills or work ethic to earn $30.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18924

Spoken like a true Communist. I have the right to do whatever I want to do with MY money, and no fool like you is going to say otherwise. Interfere with my finances and you, or anyone else WILL pay the price, and the price is very steep. In other words, keep the f**k out of my business.
    “If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—forever.”

images (5).jpg

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Sounds like the consensus is: Bernie is worse for the country. Hillary is by far a worse human being

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Taxes aren't your business. You CANT do whayever you want with your money. You just pay taxes. Thus its not even your money. That's why they are taxes. Idiots like you aren't in charge of how your country spends tax money. There's a good reason for this.
    Cause a lot of Americans are retarded like you.

Ohhh I'm gonna pay the price for posting on a public forum?

Don't make it seem like I'm trolling you. I don't quote your posts and comment on them because I can barely read what you write on here, you illiterate fukk

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
    There aren't enough brain washed pot smoking college kids to elect this loon.
    Well, if any indication of those that frequent here that populate the country, I'd say there's enough. They might
    have to be driven by mommy to the library to register and to vote though.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

If you vote for Sanders your a loser in life

He represents lazy and uneducated America

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

I dont know Gold. I think Sanders if fairly well educated.
    He may be lazy but that's just cause he's 97 years old

DwightShrute

taxes should be 10% to 15% max and the tax form should be the size of a postcard. You make X amount you multiply it by the flat tax and you are done. Simple. Less cheating will happen.

The only reason the tax code is tens of thousands of pages long is because politicians have been bribed to make it that way and to have more control over the people. A flat tax would add more money in people's pockets and more power to the people. Sadly, some people will defend these scumbags and even support more taxes because they are stupid. No other way to say it. Even when there's overwhelming evidence (19 trillion debt) of incompetence and lies, stupid people will still claim more taxes is the answer. Spending is the problem. Wasteful spending. Those who don't understand will never understand.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    If you vote for Sanders your a loser in life

He represents lazy and uneducated America
    Then you will vote for him, right?

khicks26

taxes should be 10% to 15% max and the tax form should be the size of a postcard. You make X amount you multiply it by the flat tax and you are done. Simple. Less cheating will happen.

The only reason the tax code is tens of thousands of pages long is because politicians have been bribed to make it that way and to have more control over the people. A flat tax would add more money in people's pockets and more power to the people. Sadly, some people will defend these scumbags and even support more taxes because they are stupid. No other way to say it. Even when there's overwhelming evidence (19 trillion debt) of incompetence and lies, stupid people will still claim more taxes is the answer. Spending is the problem. Wasteful spending. Those who don't understand will never understand.
    images (6).jpg

DwightShrute

khicks26

lol

How can you like Cruz & his religious theocracy. I would rather have Trump.
    Last edited by khicks26; 02-06-16 at 04:17 PM.

rkelly110

Do you do US taxes on the side? I paid 4% last year. A flat tax of 10% means I pay over double what I did.

Some companies pay zero taxes. Making them pay 10% would shut them down.

Deficits don't matter according to our war monger ex vice pres. Now look. Thanks Bush.

What's really hurting the middle class is paying for healthcare out of our own pockets with no raise in pay to
    compensate. Thanks Bush.

Our seniors didn't have to pay for medicare, now it only covers 80%. The other 20% comes out of their pockets
    or they have to buy supplemental insurance. Thanks Bush.

Thank you Bush for tax cuts that won't pay for two 10 year wars.

And then another Bush wants to become president? We should tie him to a stake and burn him and his whole family publicly!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: khicks26

khicks26

I wonder if Ted will make the church's pay 10 to 15 %. Probably just the evangelical church's won't have to pay, as he will do away with all other religion.

jordanft19
    Ottawa, ON Canada
    jordanft19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

All out on Clinton to become president, election is rigged, CNN covers for hillary Clinton should be in jail but shes being protected

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

So cut loopholes, lower taxes and cut spending. You're welcome america
    Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Do you do US taxes on the side? I paid 4% last year. A flat tax of 10% means I pay over double what I did.

Some companies pay zero taxes. Making them pay 10% would shut them down.

Deficits don't matter according to our war monger ex vice pres. Now look. Thanks Bush.

What's really hurting the middle class is paying for healthcare out of our own pockets with no raise in pay to
    compensate. Thanks Bush.

Our seniors didn't have to pay for medicare, now it only covers 80%. The other 20% comes out of their pockets
    or they have to buy supplemental insurance. Thanks Bush.

Thank you Bush for tax cuts that won't pay for two 10 year wars.

And then another Bush wants to become president? We should tie him to a stake and burn him and his whole family publicly!

First ... 35363738394041 ... Last