John Howard
    John Howard's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have had 2 x $2500 payouts to Neteller in the past 6 weeks. Took about 2 weeks to receive each of the withdrawals. I'm from EU.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14564

Quote Originally Posted by John Howard View Post
    I have had 2 x $2500 payouts to Neteller in the past 6 weeks. Took about 2 weeks to receive each of the withdrawals. I'm from EU.
    glad others are getting paid. i've been waiting since 2/24. i'm in the US. every week same tired processsor problems excuses. but if they are paying at least they are not broke, yet. thanks for your post on getting paid.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20852

Quote Originally Posted by relaaxx View Post
    if they are paying at least they are not broke,
    that ain't at all necessarily true

the payouts may well in effect be being made by the poor sods putting in money for the NFL season

dcbt
    dcbt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    that ain't at all necessarily true the payouts may well in effect be being made by the poor sods putting in money for the NFL season
    Which makes WSEX nothing more than a Ponzi scheme....

sgo
    sgo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by John Howard View Post
    I'm from EU too, but got NONE of my numerous wsex withdrawals via Neteller paid since more than 3 months.

Are you real or are you here only to give (false) good news ???
    The fact that you are nearly new on this forum is not a good sign for me.....

707782's Avatar Become A Pro!

These bastards still owns me 9k, what the F can I do to get my money back?

trumpdown
    trumpdown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by 707782 View Post
    These bastards still owns me 9k, what the F can I do to get my money back?
    Supposedly Lou is taking over these complaints. Haven't seen him make one appearance since JoshW left, so any remote possibility of help from SBR seems unlikely. He must be too wrapped up at the moment with the whole become an "SBR Pro" scheme. Other more important things.
    Last edited by trumpdown; 08-12-10 at 11:11 AM.

KarlPax
    KarlPax's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sites with slow payout are annoying in my opinion.

Halifax
    Halifax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1605

Another guy I know received a $2,500 Moneybookers payout yesterday ... just shy of a 2-month wait.

The one good thing that can be said for WSEX is that they appear to be at least TRYING to pay people when they have the funds to do so ... problem is, they don`t have much money, and they don`t have it very often.
    Last edited by Halifax; 08-12-10 at 07:40 PM.

stoneyt66
    stoneyt66's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not to sure why but i have a feeling there are ALOT of shills on this board...

Chuck Sims
    Chuck Sims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

Quote Originally Posted by stoneyt66 View Post
    Not to sure why but i have a feeling there are ALOT of shills on this board...
    I wish there were a lot of shills in this thread. Unfortunately, they are not and are being slow paid.

If you are saying the people that report a payout are shills, thats funny. WSEX makes a rare payout, and the poster is accused of being a shill. We need humor here. Thanks.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO

anyone else been told they are on a priority list for payment. i have 2 outstanding withdrawls---2/24 and 4/20. checks. US resident. where they still let you think you are free.

Russinat
    Russinat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5809

relaaxx I was told something along those lines regarding several payments from early March. Hope we're getting closer to resolution.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO

russinat alot of us hoping to get paid. would be nice if i could believe what they say. i want to believe there is a priority list and being on it would get you paid, sooner than later. we'll see. good luck to you too.

GopherPuck
    GopherPuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1143

I requested a payout from wsux in January for $2k and change. Weird thing happened today. I was at home all day, and no check arrived in the mail and no visit from the fed ex guy! What a weird day! Oh well, I'm sure it will be here tomorrow.

normhal22
    normhal22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Losing Hope

Quote Originally Posted by GopherPuck View Post
    I requested a payout from wsux in January for $2k and change. Weird thing happened today. I was at home all day, and no check arrived in the mail and no visit from the fed ex guy! What a weird day! Oh well, I'm sure it will be here tomorrow.
    I am fairly new to getting stiffed. Is there any reason to think WSEX will be ethical and pay us. I am on week 21 and keep getting the processing and priority list lines. Have they ever been this bad before? I am very frustrated and tired of the lies.

jazzmonkey
    jazzmonkey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1182

I was paid $2.5k a few weeks back after pestering their livechat on a weekly basis for a couple of months - so there are some funds making their way back into people's accounts

can provide evidence if am not believed

Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

A lot of sucking going on at WSEX

macb
    macb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1704

Hope they get bought out

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Thanks for contacting World Sports Exchange.

Please note that our processors have resume processing. We have now started to receiving tracking numbers, however, only a minimum due to the nature of the business. You will be getting your drafts. Please, I know you are waiting for quite some time now but they are working on these drafts. You will be updated immediately when tracking number have materialize.

We appreciate your continued patience.

Regards,

Accounts Department

World Sports Exchange

1 268 480 3880

1 888 671 3253
    You read it, the checks are in the mail. This time they really mean it. No, seriously. Maybe they lied many times in the past and said the same thing, but things are different now because, well...ummm...just trust them, OK? Nothing to worry about, everyone is getting paid soon.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11878

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Sims View Post
    I wish there were a lot of shills in this thread. Unfortunately, they are not and are being slow paid.

If you are saying the people that report a payout are shills, thats funny. WSEX makes a rare payout, and the poster is accused of being a shill. We need humor here. Thanks.
    Did your contract with WSEX expire or what? I remember you posting their signup promotion, in between spirited WSEX defenses.

Basically I no longer use them. But I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss WSEX live wagering.

tabascocat
    tabascocat's Avatar Become A Pro!

i received my payout from wsex today 8/16/2010. waiting since 3/1/2010 hope they come back strong

thanks everyone

you wiil be paid

the cat

Chuck Sims

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Did your contract with WSEX expire or what? I remember you posting their signup promotion, in between spirited WSEX defenses.

Basically I no longer use them. But I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss WSEX live wagering.
    You moronic dipshit. I reported the facts about payouts. If you read the thread, a poster says the payout reports are "shills". So if I say WSEX has indeed made payouts, I am a shill too? Get lost doorknob.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11878

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Sims View Post
    You moronic dipshit. I reported the facts about payouts. If you read the thread, a poster says the payout reports are "shills". So if I say WSEX has indeed made payouts, I am a shill too? Get lost doorknob.
    ALERT THE MEDIA: For the 800th time Chuck Sims goes internet tough guy on someone who speaks plain truth.

Anyway, you spent months foaming at the mouth in rabid defense of WSEX in the face of some pretty serious accusations by players here.

And I remember clearly seeing one post of yours, apropos of nothing, in which you posted a WSEX promotion.

Now you're suddenly a voice of reason (that is, until someone points out the obvious - you shilled WSEX like Joe DiMaggio hawked Mr. Coffee)

Pussy? Moronic Dipshit? Doorknob? A-Hole? You're worse than any of this empty name calling, son - you're transparent.

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

face it, how are they supposed to pay you when they have $0 the only way they can get money is when people deposit, so its an endless cycle unfortunately, while some of you may get paid this thread will continue until they stiff everyone or they get bought out or it will continue forever with new customers saying they are owed money, its bullshit.

tabascocat
    tabascocat's Avatar Become A Pro!

wsex payout

received my $2000 on 8/16/2010 waiting from 3/1/2010

hope everyone gets paid and wsex returns to a top book

the cat

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO

Noone answering the phones -- any number -- 08/18 wednesday-12:24 est

suzysuzy
    suzysuzy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Still waiting on 3 payouts from February, plus 4 later ones.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO

can someone from sbr see what if anything new is known about WSEX. they are not answering the phones. when josh left we were told lou would follow up. now would be a good time to hear from lou.

GopherPuck
    GopherPuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1143

I just tried calling and the line doesn't even ring. They probably don't have enough money to pay their phone bill.

sneak-a-peak
    sneak-a-peak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

can someone from sbr see what if anything new is known about WSEX. they are not answering the phones. when josh left we were told lou would follow up. now would be a good time to hear from lou.

JJ started this thread the other day in players talk and I was surprised to see it get no attention.

I already posted in it. Maybe if a few of you who are not getting paid at all either could post in it and it may possibly draw some much needed attention here at SBR.

Who Is Not Being Paid By WSEX??

RazzFan
    RazzFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 367

Quote Originally Posted by sneak-a-peak View Post
    JJ started this thread the other day in players talk and I was surprised to see it get no attention.

I already posted in it. Maybe if a few of you who are not getting paid at all either could post in it and it may possibly draw some much needed attention here at SBR.

Who Is Not Being Paid By WSEX??
    Are you kidding? Why would you tell people to go post in this new thread about WSEX problems? We have been posting in this thread forever, and most of us all filed our complaints through SBR months ago. If anything the people in that thread should be told to post here where they belong.

trumpdown
    trumpdown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by RazzFan View Post
    Are you kidding? Why would you tell people to go post in this new thread about WSEX problems? We have been posting in this thread forever, and most of us all filed our complaints through SBR months ago. If anything the people in that thread should be told to post here where they belong.

Plus that was started in "PT" of all places which is of little relevance started by a thread titled "Who is not being paid by WSEX?" This thread should be titled "Who IS being paid?" Just another JJ pump the posts thread. The sad thing about it is said poster seems more concerned than our beloved mods here. Perhaps they know this is a lost cause, and the inevitable is within reach... I PM'd Lou about making an appearance here and all I got was generic info. concerning the "SBR Pro" scheme. No mention to my inquiry whatsoever.

Most everybody knew they were having problems and it was wise to pull out long before. Our final options may very well be to 1) continue to wait hoping they turn around 2) continue to wait hope they get bought out 3) scalp out 4) fly down raid the office etc..etc..

Looking at above 4 scenarios all carry risks.

1) This slow-pay mess didn't happen overnight if they can't figure it out by now how much credence can you put into them turning the corner anytime soon or ever.

2) Who will buy out a company so tarnished and so far in debt to its players?

3) Scalping out can have detrimental reverse effects, and said balance only balloons further @ WSEX and decreases elsewhere.

4) ????
    Last edited by trumpdown; 08-19-10 at 09:47 AM.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO

just called. at least they answered the phone. was told they were unaware of phone problem yesterday but was told today by a few callers. also was told they are close to getting out checks. processors should be back to timely payouts before football regular season starts. wish i could believe them. LOU NOTHING TO SAY ABOUT WSEX - NOTHING AT ALL. thrumpdown good idea to pm lou. to bad he is not saying anything - makes it look worse for WSEX.

Chuck Sims

relaaxx, when WSEX tells you these lies, have you ever said to the person, I know you are lying, WSEX is broke?

First ... 33343536373839 ... Last