20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure
    Betpoints: 4120

SIA

I got booted from SIA maybe 4 or 5 years ago. I recently got an e mail asking me to sign up. I don't know if it's a mass market e mail or what. Based on that e mail should I try and open another account. I don't want to take advantage of their lines and get the BS that I now opened an account when I got kicked from there. I know SBR has upgraded them in the recent years but once I send in ID to withdraw they'll realize I was not welcome to play there.

Justin7
    Betpoints: 1506

If they booted you, I doubt they want you. Email error. You might call a CS manager though, tell them you were booted, and ask if they will permit you to play. Otherwise, you're asking for headaches.

skrtelfan
    Betpoints: 3337

I still get emails from books that booted me 10 years ago. Right hand doesn't speak to the left in a lot of cases. Same reason why every time I get a bonus offer, I ask the book if I'm actually eligible.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15293

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    If they booted you, I doubt they want you. Email error. You might call a CS manager though, tell them you were booted, and ask if they will permit you to play. Otherwise, you're asking for headaches.
    do not join and or deposit without calling them.