DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8533

WW3?

Seems like it could be headed for something bigger than just Russia and Ukraine and Israel and Hamas.

If the US gets involved against Iran, Russia will likely get involved. Then who knows what happens.

Last edited by DwightShrute; 10-26-23 at 09:20 PM.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10348

Biden's benefactor, the CCP, has Iran's back.

China has also started buying more oil from Iran, a longtime backer of Hamas, the group behind the attack. China has more than tripled its imports of Iranian oil in the past two years and bought 87 percent of Iran's oil exports last month, according to Kpler, which specializes in tracking Iran's oil exports.
    Oct 11, 2023

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9255

Do you think Russia has the capacity to get involved right now?

I hope not.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8533

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Do you think Russia has the capacity to get involved right now?

I hope not.
    well I don't know what to think about all this. Of course I hope nothing happens to escalate things but ya never know.

I am not sure if I posted this before but I highly recommend you watch it. He outlines all sorts of things which can happen and it seems to make sense to me.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10384

To begin with, Biden's military advisor said;

National security adviser Jake Sullivan’s embarrassing, 7,000-word drivel
    in Foreign Policy magazine should leave no doubt.
    [/COLOR]

“The Middle East is quieter than it has been in decades,” read his piece — which went to press just days before Hamas’ savage attack on innocent Israelis.
    [/COLOR]

President Biden’s “disciplined approach frees up resources for other global priorities, reduces the risk of new Middle Eastern conflicts, and ensures that U.S. interests are protected on a far more sustainable basis.”
    [/COLOR]

Yes, “challenges remain,” particularly in the West Bank, Sullivan conceded. But “we have de-escalated crises in Gaza and restored direct diplomacy between the parties after years of its absence.”

Are we supposed to believe what we are told.?. Not even Hollywood could come up with a better script of ineptitude.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10384

What a great time for N. Korea to drop a few in S. Korea. China to start rousing itself in S. America and Joe Biden to be President. Anyone notice the similarities.?.

But make sure you buy and Electric Vehicle and don't use gas to cook with. Oh yes, change out that light bulb and buy your son a dress. Everything will be fine and the planet will be saved. The thousands of bombs and rockets will have no affect on the globe, but your light bulb will.

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    What a great time for N. Korea to drop a few in S. Korea. China to start rousing itself in S. America and Joe Biden to be President. Anyone notice the similarities.?.

But make sure you buy and Electric Vehicle and don't use gas to cook with. Oh yes, change out that light bulb and buy your son a dress. Everything will be fine and the planet will be saved. The thousands of bombs and rockets will have no affect on the globe, but your light bulb will.
    gigglz at The thousands of bombs and rockets will have no affect on the globe, but your light bulb will.