jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8377

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    You are really grasping but that’s ok. I am used to you doing this. You claimed 50 or more reporters were waiting outside Biden's basement and now it's one. lol.

the 2020 election was rigged like no other in history and i have shown you several examples proving this fact. You simply choose to discount them for no other reason than you don't want to admit you fell for another fake news' narrative like so many times before. Deny it all ya want but that won't change the facts.

Trump listened to many people. He also gave many people a chance but they have a short rope. If they weren't up to the task, he replaced them. Do you think Pete Bootyjudge would still have a job under Trump? what about that loser Mayorkas? Garland? Ya they'd all be gone months ago and they'd be crying and writing books about Trump.

You act as if Trump was the only businessman in human history who filed for bankruptcy. I can assure you there have been many others and many people lost out because of it. Trump also paid millions to his employees and contractors over the years and yes, some try and take advantage of him because he's rich. You focus on the negatives whereas I focus on the positive. people make mistakes. no one is perfect.
    If you never saw ole Pete(fox news reporter) reporting from Biden's before the 2020 election you may not have seen there was the normal amount of reporters you would expect waiting to see the POTUS candidate,if he came up from the basement. The basement that was the headquarters for Biden to organize the rigging of a national election . Got to be very smart and a sound mind to do that.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18936

You are really grasping but that’s ok. I am used to you doing this. You claimed 50 or more reporters were waiting outside Biden's basement and now it's one. lol.

the 2020 election was rigged like no other in history and i have shown you several examples proving this fact. You simply choose to discount them for no other reason than you don't want to admit you fell for another fake news' narrative like so many times before. Deny it all ya want but that won't change the facts.

Trump listened to many people. He also gave many people a chance but they have a short rope. If they weren't up to the task, he replaced them. Do you think Pete Bootyjudge would still have a job under Trump? what about that loser Mayorkas? Garland? Ya they'd all be gone months ago and they'd be crying and writing books about Trump.

You act as if Trump was the only businessman in human history who filed for bankruptcy. I can assure you there have been many others and many people lost out because of it. Trump also paid millions to his employees and contractors over the years and yes, some try and take advantage of him because he's rich. You focus on the negatives whereas I focus on the positive. people make mistakes. no one is perfect.
    Based on the fact that you don't live here, nor will be subjected to the consequences of your actions. Everyone that has a vote should disregard anything you have to say.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8492

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Based on the fact that you don't live here, nor will be subjected to the consequences of your actions. Everyone that has a vote should disregard anything you have to say.

khicks26

whats so funny

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10372

I have to disagree with your assumption that Dwight's opinion should be disregarded. Simply due to the fact he does not live in the U.S...

In all honesty. Anyone who thinks Biden has done a good job since taking office are those who should be disregarded.

But of course, this is just another opinion.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    I have to disagree with your assumption that Dwight's opinion should be disregarded. Simply due to the fact he does not live in the U.S...

In all honesty. Anyone who thinks Biden has done a good job since taking office are those who should be disregarded.

But of course, this is just another opinion.
    Well you do live here. I think, so say what you want. As your action will affect you. If anyone thinks either of these two will do a good job they don't understand the state of US politics. I don't see it as Dwight's opinion, but an outsider pushing an agenda. There for anyone peddling outside influence should be bared from the discussion. If it was up to me, he would not post in here ever again.

Or he needs to distinguish his opinion from his agenda, and facts from his opinion. Hope you can agree.
    Last edited by khicks26; 05-14-23 at 06:21 PM.

khicks26

I mean what kind of debate reply is this?

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8377

People with a legal right to vote, that exercise that right, will be regarded by their one vote.
    No one else has a legal say, in who is elected, so all they have is useless talk.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    People with a legal right to vote, that exercise that right, will be regarded by their one vote.
    No one else has a legal say, in who is elected, so all they have is useless talk.
    Yes, could not agree more my friend.

DwightShrute

I mean what kind of debate reply is this?

khicks26

Why yes Dwight, and according to the new rules here. This childish dribble of yours may get you banned anyway. You are a waste of thread space.

khicks26

I wonder where Emily and Malted Hops have gone off too. I guess they outlived their usefulness.

DwightShrute

that's such nonsense. people with a legal right to vote, who don't vote, have exercised their right not to vote. not voting also sends a message just as someone who votes from the green party which has no chance to win a damn thing.

I don't share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently. I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
    Points Awarded:

Itsamazing777 gave DwightShrute 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute

Why yes Dwight, and according to the new rules here. This childish dribble of yours may get you banned anyway. You are a waste of thread space.

khicks26

That's fine, cut your own throat.

khicks26

that's such nonsense. people with a legal right to vote, who don't vote, have exercised their right not to vote. not voting also sends a message just as someone who votes from the green party which has no chance to win a damn thing.

I don't share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds of people who think differently. I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they are not alone.
    I'm sure they don't feel alone. More than enough common ground here without your thoughts. You do it to push an agenda or try to trigger people so you can get rocks off. At this point and time the people of this country don't need that kind of silliness nor does this forum. Better learn to be a little more respectful, its not the good old days anymore.

DwightShrute

That's fine, cut your own throat.
    You bring nothing to this forum except hatred and ridiculous videos from really dumb people. Give yourself a big pat on the back why don't ya.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1736

Just wow.

DwightShrute

I'm sure they don't feel alone. More than enough common ground here without your thoughts. You do it to push an agenda or try to trigger people so you can get rocks off. At this point and time the people of this country don't need that kind of silliness nor does this forum. Better learn to be a little more respectful, its not the good old days anymore.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    Just wow.

unreal

khicks26

You bring nothing to this forum except hatred and ridiculous videos from really dumb people. Give yourself a big pat on the back why don't ya.
    I'm at least trying to be serious. What I said about you not having a say here is serious.

As for what I bring doesn't matter when you post a laughing man, meaningless memes designed to create conflict, and this post is a personal attack dripping with sarcasm. All against the rules that I read when the politics forum was put to rest.

I mean are you really bringing anything here?

khicks26

more personal attacks, something you said you didn't like about the old forum.

Do as I say not as I do?

khicks26

You know, this looks like your trying bait me.

Tell you what Dwight, send me a PM and I will call you all the names you want.
    Last edited by khicks26; 05-14-23 at 07:33 PM.

DwightShrute

more personal attacks, something you said you didn't like about the old forum.

Do as I say not as I do?

khicks26

That's what I read. You are really going to have a problem here. You just can't let things go.

Good Luck to you. Tell Malted and Emily I said HI.

DwightShrute

That's what I read. You are really going to have a problem here. You just can't let things go.

Good Luck to you. Tell Malted and Emily I said HI.

khicks26

You bring so much to the forum.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....

It's not his duty or anyone's here to "bring anything to the forum" we all have a right to post. Stop trying to be a nazi and sensor what you don't like.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    It's not his duty or anyone's here to "bring anything to the forum" we all have a right to post. Stop trying to be a nazi and sensor what you don't like.
    I'm just following the rules as they were laid out. I think we should all do that.

I think calling me a Nazi might be breaking those rules. I trying to talk here, you guys keep making it personal.

DwightShrute

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

I'm just following the rules as they were laid out. I think we should all do that.

I think calling me a Nazi might be breaking those rules. I trying to talk here, you guys keep making it personal.
    Well it's not a school room. So banter and a few jabs are fine. The hardcore hating on each other is what bothered the bosses.

Everyone seems fine to me personally so far.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10372

1st bold: Only problem with that is, rallies don't put candidates in office election do. It takes tens of millions to win a POTUS election. I Wonder if anyone ever took a poll to see how many were even registered to vote.
    Oh sleepy Joe was in the basement, with maybe 50 or so reporters waiting on him to come out.
    Trump is like the "B" movie with the cult following. A good base but pulling voters from independents and some democrats is a hard sell.

2nd bold: This, where to start? Is that the reason they resigned, and he fired them in record numbers?
    If they were the best and brightest, whatever they were the best and brightest of or from is in bad shape.
    Just listen to how he talked about anyone that didn't agree and give him or tell him, what he wanted to hear. He would not listen, so it would not matter how bright they were.
    Probably why he exposed the FBI and DOJ for their political biases. There were snitches and rats informing the Democrats of everything Trump was trying to do. He killed the worlds leading terrorist and the Democrats attacked and rallied to take his power away. After he got rid of Obama’s deep state cronies he was able to maneuver a little better as Commander in Chief..

According to the mass media, everyone around Trump was a criminal. The real criminals were those same press conglomerates who are protecting The Biden Syndicate today..

Constantly attacking and badgering the sitting President at the time, the Democrats and Mass Media gives Biden a total pass. Even on the Border issues. They print lie after lie..
    Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave slewfan 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

that's such nonsense.
    This bot was programmed very well, seems very human like but don't be fooled, this is a Russian troll bot doin what Russian troll bots do.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Russian troll icon View Post
    This bot was programmed very well, seems very human like but don't be fooled, this is a Russian troll bot doin what Russian troll bots do.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Well it's not a school room. So banter and a few jabs are fine. The hardcore hating on each other is what bothered the bosses.

Everyone seems fine to me personally so far.

First 123456 ... Last