slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10372

Biden at this time is a non entity. Non existent to the whole world.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    Biden at this time is a non entity. Non existent to the whole world.
    Probably all he needs to do?

Probably his best winning strategy whilst Trump is out there answering "What was the reasoning to hold on to the subpoenaed documents?" with "You're a nasty person".

Might play well to die hard fanbois, but that stuff will go down even worse over the wider electorate than it did in 2020 I'd imagine.

Just makes him look guilty with no answer to a straight question to an unbiased observer.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    The question in regards to the war between Ukraine and Russia... Who would you like to win the war President Trump or Mr. Trump... whatever she said... was 100% the most biased, unethical, positional question you could ever ask. She was dying to ask the question and had ZERO TO DO with a 2024 Presidential Run. That was her worst question. Absolutely irrelevant to keep prying on asking it.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8492

OldBill, try watching it again and this time with the sound on. She embarrassed herself and Trump showed everyone why he should be president. She lies repeatedly while Trump told it like it is.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

Concerning Trump, I've never seen a politician who can draw tens of thousands of people to his rallies. When in office, he had the best and the brightest working for him. The country was prosperous, the world was at peace. But... every media outlet vilifies him every day stating he's not fit for office. Big disconnect between the people and the media. The media is the enemy!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dogkatcher

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

When trump was prsedent the national debt

went into outer space

Why the U.S. National Debt Rose to $7.8 Trillion Under Trump

The national debt under former President Trump rose $7.8 trillion amid the tax cuts and spending. It was a crisis even before the COVID-19 pandemic.

The national debt increased 39 percent during Trump’s presidency.

By December 21, 2020, with just a few weeks left in Trump’s one-term presidency, the national debt had climbed to $27.76 trillion—a 39-percent jump from the $19.95-trillion debt the country had four years prior when this self-described “king of debt” was sworn into office.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

@Oldbill. Your bolded and large font posts have been removed.

Please stop posting this way now. Use normal size text in future.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20493

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    This country is in dire need of term limits and age limits. No f'n way old people should be in ANY elected office.
    This is what I'm talking about. Try your best to convince me this is a good idea to have this person in a leadership role in this country.

Last edited by VeggieDog; 05-11-23 at 12:31 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Itsamazing777 gave VeggieDog 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1736

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    @Oldbill. Your bolded and large font posts have been removed.

Please stop posting this way now. Use normal size text in future.

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8377

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post
    Concerning Trump, I've never seen a politician who can draw tens of thousands of people to his rallies. When in office, he had the best and the brightest working for him. The country was prosperous, the world was at peace. But... every media outlet vilifies him every day stating he's not fit for office. Big disconnect between the people and the media. The media is the enemy!
    1st bold: Only problem with that is, rallies don't put candidates in office election do. It takes tens of millions to win a POTUS election. I Wonder if anyone ever took a poll to see how many were even registered to vote.
    Oh sleepy Joe was in the basement, with maybe 50 or so reporters waiting on him to come out.
    Trump is like the "B" movie with the cult following. A good base but pulling voters from independents and some democrats is a hard sell.

2nd bold: This, where to start? Is that the reason they resigned, and he fired them in record numbers?
    If they were the best and brightest, whatever they were the best and brightest of or from is in bad shape.
    Just listen to how he talked about anyone that didn't agree and give him or tell him, what he wanted to hear. He would not listen, so it would not matter how bright they were.

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

Oh My Lord, is the President of the U.S. a criminal.?. Someone needs to save America.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1736

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    1st bold: Only problem with that is, rallies don't put candidates in office election do. It takes tens of millions to win a POTUS election. I Wonder if anyone ever took a poll to see how many were even registered to vote.
    Oh sleepy Joe was in the basement, with maybe 50 or so reporters waiting on him to come out.
    Trump is like the "B" movie with the cult following. A good base but pulling voters from independents and some democrats is a hard sell.

2nd bold: This, where to start? Is that the reason they resigned, and he fired them in record numbers?
    If they were the best and brightest, whatever they were the best and brightest of or from is in bad shape.
    Just listen to how he talked about anyone that didn't agree and give him or tell him, what he wanted to hear. He would not listen, so it would not matter how bright they were.
    Trump got millions more votes in 2020 than any incumbent president in history. Biden didn’t get 81 million people to vote for him . He may have received 81 million votes but that’s the result of rigging the election.

There were never 50 or so reporters waiting outside Biden’s basement. That’s just silly.

Trump listened and he then made decisions based on the information he was given. That is his job. That’s what leaders do. Washington is full of dirtbags and they continuously screw up the country while making themselves and their friends rich while simultaneously screwing the people. Listening to most of these losers will only make things worse. Have you ever listened to AOC and others speak? Give your head a shake.

For all of Trump‘a short comings, almost everything thing was better under Trump but all that doesn’t matter because he says mean things. Lol.

America is losing under Biden. Just look at the border. What a disgrace this rotting bag of bones he is. Obama was right about Biden when he said never underestimate Biden’s ability to screw shit up.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 05-12-23 at 12:44 AM.

firstclass
    firstclass's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4303

This is what I'm talking about. Try your best to convince me this is a good idea to have this person in a leadership role in this country.

is that Biden ?

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4631

Trump got millions more votes in 2020 than any incumbent president in history. Biden didn’t get 81 million people to vote for him . He may have received 81 million votes but that’s the result of rigging the election.

There were never 50 or so reporters waiting outside Biden’s basement. That’s just silly.

Trump listened and he then made decisions based on the information he was given. That is his job. That’s what leaders do. Washington is full of dirtbags and they continuously screw up the country while making themselves and their friends rich while simultaneously screwing the people. Listening to most of these losers will only make things worse. Have you ever listened to AOC and others speak? Give your head a shake.

For all of Trump‘a short comings, almost everything thing was better under Trump but all that doesn’t matter because he says mean things. Lol.

America is losing under Biden. Just look at the border. What a disgrace this rotting bag of bones he is. Obama was right about Biden when he said never underestimate Biden’s ability to screw shit up.

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4631

So you get your post deleted for being tabloid drivel fake news and you decide to post it here...lmfao

OldBill

O say can you see, by the dawn's early light,
    What so proudly we hail'd at the twilight's last gleaming,
    Whose broad stripes and bright stars through the perilous fight
    O'er the ramparts we watch'd were so gallantly streaming?

And the rocket's red glare, the bomb bursting in air,
    Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there,
    O say does that star-spangled banner yet wave
    O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post

DwightShrute

jt315
    jt315's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13784

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    So you get your post deleted for being tabloid drivel fake news and you decide to post it here...lmfao

Another made up story like Meth mouth’s laptop and Ashley’s diary ? Lol !
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Itsamazing777

jackpot269

Peter Doocy reporter for Fox news was at Bidens ever day, so ill say there was one waiting, if it makes you feel better. the 2020 election was no more rigged than any other, no more than 2016.

Trump listened? To who, how many people did he fire for having a different opinion than he did? Most of the time they were trying to help him out.

No shit AOC, MTG that's 2 right there that need back on their meds or mental help.

Saying mean things can be looked over, when you beat your employees and contractors out of there pay, that something that you cant look over!

jackpot269

You always talking about others believing what those that have lied to you multiple times. Here you are believing in an admitted liar and his boss said he and the others on fox lied too!

DwightShrute

Peter Doocy reporter for Fox news was at Bidens ever day, so ill say there was one waiting, if it makes you feel better. the 2020 election was no more rigged than any other, no more than 2016.

Trump listened? To who, how many people did he fire for having a different opinion than he did? Most of the time they were trying to help him out.

No shit AOC, MTG that's 2 right there that need back on their meds or mental help.

Saying mean things can be looked over, when you beat your employees and contractors out of there pay, that something that you cant look over!
    You are really grasping but that’s ok. I am used to you doing this. You claimed 50 or more reporters were waiting outside Biden's basement and now it's one. lol.

the 2020 election was rigged like no other in history and i have shown you several examples proving this fact. You simply choose to discount them for no other reason than you don't want to admit you fell for another fake news' narrative like so many times before. Deny it all ya want but that won't change the facts.

Trump listened to many people. He also gave many people a chance but they have a short rope. If they weren't up to the task, he replaced them. Do you think Pete Bootyjudge would still have a job under Trump? what about that loser Mayorkas? Garland? Ya they'd all be gone months ago and they'd be crying and writing books about Trump.

You act as if Trump was the only businessman in human history who filed for bankruptcy. I can assure you there have been many others and many people lost out because of it. Trump also paid millions to his employees and contractors over the years and yes, some try and take advantage of him because he's rich. You focus on the negatives whereas I focus on the positive. people make mistakes. no one is perfect.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 05-12-23 at 04:47 PM.

jackpot269

You are really grasping but that’s ok. I am used to you doing this. You claimed 50 or more reporters were waiting outside Biden's basement and now it's one. lol.

the 2020 election was rigged like no other in history and i have shown you several examples proving this fact. You simply choose to discount them for no other reason than you don't want to admit you fell for another fake news' narrative like so many times before. Deny it all ya want but that won't change the facts.

Trump listened to many people. He also gave many people a chance but they have a short rope. If they weren't up to the task, he replaced them. Do you think Pete Bootyjudge would still have a job under Trump? what about that loser Mayorkas? Garland? Ya they'd all be gone months ago and they'd be crying and writing books about Trump.

You act as if Trump was the only businessman in human history who filed for bankruptcy. I can assure you there have been many others and many people lost out because of it. Trump also paid millions to his employees and contractors over the years and yes, some try and take advantage of him because he's rich. You focus on the negatives whereas I focus on the positive. people make mistakes. no one is perfect.

I will believe your last paragraph, if you will Focus on some Biden positives instead of the negatives. You said that's what you do

DwightShrute

I will believe your last paragraph, if you will Focus on some Biden positives instead of the negatives. You said that's what you do
    Biden lowered drug costs which Trump tried to do but didn't get done. so there is one positive thing Biden did. Now try and name another. Biden has the lowest approval rating of any president in history despite having 95 percent of the news media sucking him off.

I can name dozens of good things Trump did.

getaloadoffatso
    getaloadoffatso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1730

I hate both parties, Democrats more so, and fully realize what Trump is

The media is also disgusting

That being said, if these aholes don't raise the debt ceiling immediately, both parties will prove once again, for the trillionth time, how they have absolutely no concern for the average American citizen

It will be an economic disaster for millions of people, most of whom are not in any position to handle it

They are all disgusting
    Points Awarded:

edawg gave getaloadoffatso 24 SBR Point(s) for this post.

DwightShrute

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

DwightShrute

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20493

He's repeated that b.s. so much, he probably is starting to believe it himself.

OldBill

DwightShrute

slewfan
    slewfan's Avatar SBR PRO

He's repeated that b.s. so much, he probably is starting to believe it himself.
    My guess is he is just trying to deflect from what a racist he truly is..

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18936

Quote Originally Posted by getaloadoffatso View Post
    I hate both parties, Democrats more so, and fully realize what Trump is

The media is also disgusting

That being said, if these aholes don't raise the debt ceiling immediately, both parties will prove once again, for the trillionth time, how they have absolutely no concern for the average American citizen

It will be an economic disaster for millions of people, most of whom are not in any position to handle it

They are all disgusting
    Agree, both parties are complicit in the demise of the county. Those that think somehow things will change if Trump is president in 2024 are fooling themselves. Same as those that think Biden will fix shit in a second term. The difference is, Trump is the quicker road to collapse and suffering.

The whole shit house is going to go up in flames, and these elected clowns are grabbing the spoils before it does.

First 12345 ... Last