d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22230

Anyone who cannot recognize that as plagiarism is either morally or intellectually deficient, or both.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lol coming from the guy caught using "burden of proof" and " logical fallacy"
    I've exposed you many times for all of your logical fallacies

And I've already told you, burden of proof was on YOU, you made the claim and failed to back it up

That's simple, I'm not sure why you can't wrap your mind around it

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Sorry Liberals, Melania Trump Did NOT Plagiarize Michelle Obama’s Speech And This Is Why…
    http://dcgazette.com/2016/melania-tr...bamas-speech/#

no one had to tell anyone with common sense this already.
    Go compare the passages. This isn't a matter of similar themes, these are identical sentences and structures. You can argue it's not a big deal and certainly argue that it's not Melania's fault, but if you try to argue that it does not qualify as plagiarism them you are either intellectually deficient or intellectually dishonest. There is no other option.

Even Reince Pre-Douche know that it's plagiarism.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Who gives a sh#$ what Trump's wife said. Obama's wife lied... with everything she said. Her man ran this son of a bitch country to the ground.

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Please come up with your own name. Alice was the name I called you .Name him betty or any other name you can come up with. Hell call him hillary

I called Brooks out for logical fallacies years ago

The next day, he started calling other people out for logical fallacies

He parroted me, nice to see he's at least consistent
    Points Awarded:

chico2663 gave The Kraken 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12504

Mean while Hillary is speaking about the BLM crap yesterday, trying to tug at the heart strings of black voters.. She's so phony..

Demonizes cops for shooting black criminals in her speech... Doesn't say much after about the cops being killed and executed though... Hillary is a joke and a puppet for Obama...

Hillary does have a super team of trolls though trying hard to blast trump in response to this convention.. Trolls on computers lined up for Hillary.. LOL..

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    best spin they can put on it is she put shit in her speech that she'd learned throughout her time here, including "inspriational" items from others, including monkey woman.... treat it not as plagiarism, but rather as inspirational notes.... and say while monkey woman has a big jaw, she did say some things that make sense to everyone, rep or dem

i mean seriously, the shit she "stole" was akin to this years beauty pagent contestents stealing last year's "I want to fight for world peace" speech.....

as for the dumbass that put that shit in the speech, he's gone by sundown.... what a lazy f'n prick....

me copying legal briefs wholesale on line is embarrassed by this stupid shit.....

YOU'RE FIRED
    Exactly. Trump needs to come out and say Michelle is a strong, intelligent woman and although coincidence they used the same phrases, brilliant minds think alike

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

Look at that face. Someone give this bitch a broom.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Who gives a sh#$ what Trump's wife said. Obama's wife lied... with everything she said. Her man ran this son of a bitch country to the ground.
    I just logged onto my retirement accounts and it doesn't quite feel that way.

The Kraken

Have you looked at Trump lately?????

Not sure how you feel you have a leg to stand on here

Trump Troll bobbleheads are just around the corner

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    I just logged onto my retirement accounts and it doesn't quite feel that way.
    We'll see in about 4 months from now. Sell everything now.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

If it appears that Trump is going to win and/or if he does actually win, I will do just that. I'll go further and extra short certain sectors, like tech.

Trump would crash the economy, and fast. That I can tell you.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Talks like a witch, looks like a witch, must be a witch.. LOL..

Why is she even running? Dems couldn't come up with a better candidate, seriously. She screams when she speaks which makes me cringe, she has 0 charisma and is as dry as salt.....

Bernie Sanders would have been so much better then Hillary, atleast he kept it real even though he had nutty ideas... He tried and you could tell he was passionate and not just a puppet like Hillary is for the party..

TheMoneyShot

If it appears that Trump is going to win and/or if he does actually win, I will do just that. I'll go further and extra short certain sectors, like tech.

Trump would crash the economy, and fast. That I can tell you.
    Woah! Did you actually admit Trump's percentages have increased?

This is the best CNN Breaking News Ever!! This is REAL NEWS!

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

That first part has 23 consecutive identical words, embodying 4 concepts. Not close, identical. That cannot happen without plagiarism. It's impossible for that to be coincidental. Literally not possible.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Woah! Did you actually admit Trump's percentages have increased?

This is the best CNN Breaking News Ever!! This is REAL NEWS!
    I didn't. I said IF. But, yes, his percentages have admittedly increased. He's gone from about 20% chance to about 27% chance over the past few weeks. I believe those odds are roughly accurate. And I admit that a 27% chance is a chance, and I have to be prepared, even if it's unlikely.

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

That first part has 23 consecutive identical words, embodying 4 concepts. Not close, identical. That cannot happen without plagiarism. It's impossible for that to be coincidental. Literally not possible.
    don't think it was copyrighted! Wonder where Michelle got it from. We know she didn't write it.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

If a republican gets in office than you are so right. Only reagan was stock market healthy under republican presidency

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10600

Apple doesn't fall far from the tree. She publicly lied about that being her speech. Can't wait to hear the bullshit
    that comes out of his kids' mouth tonight.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

I wondered about this last night. Queen none too pleased about its song being used to intro The Donald.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/07/19/medi...inkId=26713055

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Well, we know Hillary's speeches come straight from the heart. No one uses the word, "uh," every other word. She is an original. Give her credit for that.
    Gee, what a find, future madame president!

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by irish1 View Post
    don't think it was copyrighted! Wonder where Michelle got it from. We know she didn't write it.
    From a clinton speechwriter but if you go on brains she graduated from princeton. She got her law degree from harvard. You can say she is stupid. But she got a law degree from harvard which would show how wrong you are.

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

From a clinton speechwriter but if you go on brains she graduated from princeton. She got her law degree from harvard. You can say she is stupid. But she got a law degree from harvard which would show how wrong you are.
    Senile, maybe?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Apple doesn't fall far from the tree. She publicly lied about that being her speech. Can't wait to hear the bullshit
    that comes out of his kids' mouth tonight.
    Well she did say she got some help. So she can plausibly say those portions came from someone else. Odd that they have not done that.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1930

Anyone who cannot recognize that as plagiarism is either morally or intellectually deficient, or both.
    Has no bearing on the future of this country You are grasping at straws again There is no defense for Crooked Hillary

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    Seems you may have lost faith in american leaders? I liked and highly respected Reagan, but I bet you probably didn't, and sure, if you didn't, I bet you thought you had a credible reason, too?
    yea cuz he destroyed black communities

blackHIPPY
    THESE NIGGAS PLANKTON
    blackHIPPY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1610

fukk ronald reagan

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

To plagiarize Mrs. Clinton 'What difference, at this point, does it make now'.
    It makes pundits of all shapes & sizes seem small to cry foul because a line or two
    was a reminder of a similar phrase used way back when.

What sensible fair minded citizens saw during her time on stage was that
    Melania Trump was tough, strong, confidant, glamorous, gorgeous & legal.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Guys tonight we start to pull away with heavy hitters coming in

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    Senile, maybe?
    WTF. SO your degree is better than harvard or princeton. Or do you have a law degree. Ask donk how hard that degree is. He is a lawyer and I'm sure he has to be very smart. They don't just give those degrees out. If you ask If I'm senile. I'm not voting for trump so probably not. I may write in kasich. He will be the next republican president cause trump will be in divorce court for not firing someone over this flap.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
    Has no bearing on the future of this country You are grasping at straws again There is no defense for Crooked Hillary
    If you have a speeding ticket than you have a worse record that crooked hillary. Funny if they could of found anything than they would,

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

You lost dip stick . I showed you and you welched . I used that name before you and proved it but you never paid the amount you offered. As I stated before alice is a rugby term we used in 1980. But just because you say it enough doesn't make it right

no, just like welfare embarrassment you brought on yourself this one was no different. Your job was to show I used Alice because of you, and I as I proved, I did not. Then, you further embarrassed yourself by saying I either played rugby( a sport that is not popular at all in USA) or I'm lying lol desperate

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    I've exposed you many times for all of your logical fallacies

And I've already told you, burden of proof was on YOU, you made the claim and failed to back it up

That's simple, I'm not sure why you can't wrap your mind around it
    except for the threads I bumped both times that proved you wrong... lol

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    no, just like welfare embarrassment you brought on yourself this one was no different. Your job was to show I used Alice because of you, and I as I proved, I did not. Then, you further embarrassed yourself by saying I either played rugby( a sport that is not popular at all in USA) or I'm lying lol desperate
    Dumbass the bet was did I use it before you. You made the bet with khicks and i asked if I could get in that bet because he said you also used some his statements. That is the problem with lying so much . You can't remember what lie you told! BROOKS did your mommy keep you in timeout to much.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Her mind is mush in her older age, never worked out a day in her life.. She's just going thru the motions and doing what people of her party tell her to do.. She's the worst.. Trump may not be the best but she is the worst..

Not sure what the Dems are seeing in her really? Bernie would have been so much better.. Bernie is a sellout too though, a month ago he was ripping on Hillary now he's endorsing and sucking up to her..

Politics.. Everyone is a sellout at some point...

First ... 891011121314 ... Last