Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR
    Greget's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4631

Trump is just too negative. He says everything sucks, and he is the greatest, and people are sick of how obnoxious that sounds especially coming from someone like Trump who never really had to work for anything in his entire life.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19525

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lol there you go again Alice... thinking from wonderland. Again, you can't hide from your embarrassments.

lol greget showing what a sheep he is, again. You're clearly broken.
    Keep it up asshole & I will start the thread myself. You have maybe one or two friends on here. I doubt anyone will stick up for you. Unless you own this bitch you would be fuked.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Keep it up asshole & I will start the thread myself. You have maybe one or two friends on here. I doubt anyone will stick up for you. Unless you own this bitch you would be fuked.

and I'll be there watching Alice. You will not spread BS.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by Greget View Post
    Trump is just too negative. He says everything sucks, and he is the greatest, and people are sick of how obnoxious that sounds especially coming from someone like Trump who never really had to work for anything in his entire life.

shut up ghostie, you have fooled no one

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15004

Damm ,,, why is everyone so angry?

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8538

NO just think of how she sounds having sex. She's got some fire in her. Good Woman.
    she would be good for a romp or two no doubt. I would have to tape her mouth which kinda limits things. I prefer smart girls though. She obviously had to do Cenk to get the job, so that's just gross. She's filthy.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    she would be good for a romp or two no doubt. I would have to tape her mouth which kinda limits things. I prefer smart girls though. She obviously had to do Cenk to get the job, so that's just gross.

exactly, she wouldn't make good company.

khicks26

and I'll be there watching Alice. You will not spread BS.
    Look bros all I'm saying is start giving your post a little substance & less of the same old BS. People are getting sick of you. Just like GMTM.

Spread BS? Why don't we leave it up to the people that post here. Lets see who comes to your aid. My guess is nobody.

Go ahead & watch I got nothing hide.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14985

[QUOTE=brooks85;26033552]^ I spent over a week on the lake, I'm good for now. Just think, I could have went to vegas to hang out with an idiot... damn... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post

fourth time jay as admitted he is an idiot. Nice work lol
    Youre unvalidated.
    There is no lake. Theres no trips to vegas for you.

Youre a namless, faceless, unimportant member of this community.

I am your Poster of the year, with a productive & popular thread.

What do you contribute? 3000 points a year?
    I have yet to read a sportsbeting comment youve posted.

Just repetative, unfounded, baseless insults.

God have mercy on your children.

brooks85

^lol jay holding onto this validated thing... yes, being validated as an idiot is something you should be proud of jay... moron

again, any airport selfies while vegas? lol

Look bros all I'm saying is start giving your post a little substance & less of the same old BS. People are getting sick of you. Just like GMTM.

Spread BS? Why don't we leave it up to the people that post here. Lets see who comes to your aid. My guess is nobody.

lol Alice, you're too much sometimes.

khicks26

she would be good for a romp or two no doubt. I would have to tape her mouth which kinda limits things. I prefer smart girls though. She obviously had to do Cenk to get the job, so that's just gross. She's filthy.
    Man TYT isn't Fox News were every women had to blow Roger Ales. Now thats filthy. Next time you watch it look at the women on there & think who are the ones that fuked that pig.

guy looks like something that lives at the bottom of a moat.

Dr.Gonzo
    Dr.Gonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3192

[QUOTE=Jayvegas420;26033694]
    ^ I spent over a week on the lake, I'm good for now. Just think, I could have went to vegas to hang out with an idiot... damn... lol

Youre unvalidated.
    There is no lake. Theres no trips to vegas for you.

Youre a namless, faceless, unimportant member of this community.

I am your Poster of the year, with a productive & popular thread.

What do you contribute? 3000 points a year?
    I have yet to read a sportsbeting comment youve posted.

Just repetative, unfounded, baseless insults.

God have mercy on your children.

brooks85

Man TYT isn't Fox News were every women had to blow Roger Ales. Now that filthy. Next time you watch it look at the women on there & think who are the ones that fuked that pig.

wouldn't be far from your thought process and intellect.

Again, quoting FAKE quotes then thinking ignorance is an excuse like a child lol

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11884

57% of people watching, as in trump supporters...

That's sad and pathetic like most Trumptards
    Nobody watched, huh? That's the best you can do?

Well America tuned in and the ratings will reflect that.

I truly enjoy how week to week the anti-Trump tune has been forced to change to accommodate his undeniable march.

I guess it started with the godlike Nate Silver giving DJT 2% chance to win the nomination.

Well, he was even going into RNC and will pull ahead now. And he ain't giving it back, not to Hillary Clinton.

By this time next week Democrats will be admitting to themselves that they fukked up by letting Lady DeLeet game the law and strong arm the nomination.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Hillary worked?
    Obama worked?

It's not called working.

It's called hustling.

I know a former city mayor near the Detroit area... Guy was mayor for a city... for about 8 years. He only went to places that would kiss his ass and pay everything for him. Not once did he ever use his C.C.'s. Think about the money you save when you get everything for free. Food... gasoline... etc.

Just because you believe Trump never worked hard.... apply the same thought process towards Hillary and Obama. Everything in life is a hustle job.

DwightShrute

Man TYT isn't Fox News were every women had to blow Roger Ales. Now thats filthy. Next time you watch it look at the women on there & think who are the ones that fuked that pig.

dude, I don't know if he's guilty or not. Most likely he just said inappropriate things and maybe got a little frisky with a couple. Who knows.

Ana on the other hand, I have seen several times. Just recently in that video you showed and how she called the infowars guy a fat pig and swore at him. Disgusting. She sounded like a crack whore waiting for the US Navy to stop by. No thanks. Dumb and disgusting. Not my type. Not judging you. Just not my type.

khicks26

This Rat Faced Bitch did Ales for sure. She could never get a job in media without the strings.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

If you have know idea if he is guily, why assume anything? Just say you don't know

You say what is "most likely" to have happened right after you say "I don't know if he's guilty or not"

You don't know, period, including what most likely happened

khicks26

dude, I don't know if he's guilty or not. Most likely he just said inappropriate things and maybe got a little frisky with a couple. Who knows.

Ana on the other hand, I have seen several times. Just recently in that video you showed and how she called the infowars guy a fat pig and swore at him. Disgusting. She sounded like a crack whore waiting for the US Navy to stop by. No thanks. Dumb and disgusting. Not my type. Not judging you. Just not my type.
    Not judging you either, but did you see my post about your girl Ann Coulter banging this clown. LOL

Dr.Gonzo

Khicks, you're guilty of every charge you lay against Brooks.

You post repetitious nonsense without any substance.

Furthermore, when someone makes an attempt to engage you intellectually you actually regress.

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    If you have know idea if he is guily, why assume anything? Just say you don't know

You say what is "most likely" to have happened right after you say "I don't know if he's guilty or not"

You don't know, period, including what most likely happened
    If he didn't do it. He would have not stepped down. Fox News is Ales life.

Dr.Gonzo

This Rat Faced Bitch did Ales for sure. She could never get a job in media without the strings.

Classical progressive here.

brooks85

khicks again showing why he would NEVER let his kids read his post history

khicks26

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gonzo View Post
    Khicks, you're guilty of every charge you lay against Brooks.

You post repetitious nonsense without any substance.

Furthermore, when someone makes an attempt to engage you intellectually you actually regress.
    No not really. Brooks brings nothing to a thread. I will try to engage first of all. I don't have a standard 5 or 6 posts I use every time, & if i get repetitious its because I'm dealing with Brooks.

Plus I don't go around & claim to be an intellectual. No one here is a true intellectual even if they think they are, not even you.

I'm just guy talking politics & giving my opinion.

If you want me banned start the thread & see what happens.

brooks85

No not really. Brooks brings nothing to a thread. I will try to engage first of all. I don't have a standard 5 or 6 posts I use every time, & if i get repetitious its because I'm dealing with Brooks.

Plus I don't go around & claim to be an intellectual. No one here is a true intellectual even if they think they are, not even you.

lol poor alice, thinking anyone believes his lies. Yeah, your clockwork khicks because YOU don't do the same shit over and over... lol think before you post

khicks26

khicks again showing why he would NEVER let his kids read his post history
    See what I'm talking about. This is about the 20th time I have got this reply in this thread alone. Without even engaging brooks to begin with. The guy is fuking Rainman.

brooks85

See what I'm talking about. This is about the 20th time I have got this reply in this thread alone. Without even engaging brooks to begin with. The guy is fuking Rainman.
    and you'll hear it 200+ more you clown lol keep dodging

khicks26

and you'll hear it 200+ more you clown lol keep dodging
    Need anymore proof?

brooks85

Need anymore proof?

nope, case was settled since friendsofearth. It is has just been a comedy show since.

Dr.Gonzo

You invited this upon yourself soliciting opinions in your attack against Brooks.

Your opinions are worthless because if you make a concession you walk it back the following day.

Brooks can easily ape your argument that any repetition in his posts is due to having to deal with the likes of you, now we're stuck in a chicken or egg dilemma.

I don't want you banned, post whatever you like.

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Hillary worked?
    Obama worked?

It's not called working.

It's called hustling.

I know a former city mayor near the Detroit area... Guy was mayor for a city... for about 8 years. He only went to places that would kiss his ass and pay everything for him. Not once did he ever use his C.C.'s. Think about the money you save when you get everything for free. Food... gasoline... etc.

Just because you believe Trump never worked hard.... apply the same thought process towards Hillary and Obama. Everything in life is a hustle job.
    Call it whatever you want. They worked their way up from the bottom. You may not like it, but it's the truth. Trump is a silver spoon douchebag with a 70% unfavorability rating.
    Last edited by Greget; 07-22-16 at 12:29 PM.

DwightShrute

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR

nope, case was settled since friendsofearth. It is has just been a comedy show since.
    Yes, with you as the joke.

Greget
    NOT A M0DERATOR

Among speech watchers, those of us with better things to do turned it off after a few minutes of the deranged orange blowhard telling everyone how shitty the country is and how great he is.

Thanks for making my point.

Dr.Gonzo

Well, Dante repetitively posts the same ad hominen attack against me and then refuses to engage in a discussion.

It could be worse.

First ... 52535455565758 ... Last