Covering the #
    Covering the #'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4376

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    Yup, they're great at handling injury depleted teams. Like the '21 Suns. Gonna need a few Celtics to go down if they're to win the East.
    You serious? Hopefully not. Pacers went 2 -3 vs Celtics regular season and it easily could've been 3-2 Pacers. No Porzingis for at least a couple games is huge for Pacers. Going to say Pacers win one at Boston, probably game 2. Pacers bench probably the best of any still alive.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25796

Quote Originally Posted by Covering the # View Post
    Great calls on Pacers, guys. Had my doubts, but this is great to see. Pacers can hang with Boston at least for 6 games. Knicks would be swept
    Will be interesting to see how they line this series. A few comparisons:
    *Pacer offense is pretty amazing. Toward the end of the series, they tightened up their defense.
    *Pacer bench is good. I'd say that Boston's bench is better, except that Horford is now starting (w/ Porzingis out).

A few obvious concerns for IND:
    1) They ousted an injury-ravaged Knick roster. That tied to all my anti-Knick bets.
    2) Does IND have the mettle? Going to be a lot tougher.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12540

Many disappointed celebs court side for the Knickers. They did get an early exit to beat the traffic and crowds though.

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Will be interesting to see how they line this series. A few comparisons:
    *Pacer offense is pretty amazing. Toward the end of the series, they tightened up their defense.
    *Pacer bench is good. I'd say that Boston's bench is better, except that Horford is now starting (w/ Porzingis out).

A few obvious concerns for IND:
    1) They ousted an injury-ravaged Knick roster. That tied to all my anti-Knick bets.
    2) Does IND have the mettle? Going to be a lot tougher.
    Gm1 opener = BOs -9.5

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13013

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    I like Pacers 4-2 +500, 4-3 +750. I don't think either of these teams puts the series away before game 6 or 7 though.
    Ended up winning a bunch of bets on Pacers 4-3 with odds between +750 and +1000. Also have Pacers 4-3 and Twolves 4-3 parlay +7600
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ChuckyTheGoat

Covering the #
    Covering the #'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4376

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Gm1 opener = BOs -9.5
    Boston has a history of crushing game 1 and then inexplicably losing game 2. I'd wait for that early line to come down. Might get -8.5 or better. For me I will be on Boston in one form or another in game 1, and then Pacers game 2. If Boston wins game 1 by let's say 15 or more, we can possibly get Pacers +10.5 on game 2. Just my thoughts

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13978

Pacers was my dark horse beginning of the season but watching them struggle against a banged up knicks at times they shouldn't win the next series but im sure a lot of people are skeptical of the c's

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    Ended up winning a bunch of bets on Pacers 4-3 with odds between +750 and +1000. Also have Pacers 4-3 and Twolves 4-3 parlay +7600
    Wow! Crusher, you gotta tell us how big a score the +7600 parlay was. Just play $?

Congrats, my man. Great call. I was right in line with your plays.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 33027

I was just talking to "Buzzy" The Local.
    He told me he cleared 86k booking Knicks bets yesterday.

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    I was just talking to "Buzzy" The Local.
    He told me he cleared 86k booking Knicks bets yesterday.
    Yes, Nashy. That's good info.

Think about the talking-heads. The New Yorkers were boasting of the Knick toughness.

All well and good. Until you run out of players.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12540

Two home teams in game 7's lose. That was a crazy night of hoop. Many gamblers lost money one would think yesterday. I know I did. I had Denver pegged to win it. Boy was I wrong and paid the price.

First 123