wikkidinsane
    Betpoints: 150

Its Dem Boyz Year

The Cowboys will start this Superbowl run with beating the shit out of Packers tomorrow

Cowboys-7
    5 unit play

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15772

My man Wikipedia!!!

Eddy Munny
    Betpoints: 25627

I have Dak +300 and Love +1000 to have the most passing yards of WC weekend so I'm hoping for a shootout.

getaloadoffatso
    Betpoints: 2448

I think if Bart Starr can outplay Don Meredith, the Packers can keep it close

I must admit, I haven't been following football to closely, so don't bet too much on the Pack

homie1975
    homie1975's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12353

Quote Originally Posted by getaloadoffatso View Post
    I think if Bart Starr can outplay Don Meredith, the Packers can keep it close

I must admit, I haven't been following football to closely, so don't bet too much on the Pack
    lombardi has had one of his best coaching seasons yet but tom landry is no slouch so this one should be a doozy!

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    Betpoints: 20356

Won't lose to the Pack, might lose to the Eagles, will lose to the Niners.

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4960

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    I have Dak +300 and Love +1000 to have the most passing yards of WC weekend so I'm hoping for a shootout.
    I took Dak o282.5 so go Dak! Couple bombs to CeCe will do the trick.

Headsterx

Player Watch: CeeDee Lamb

Dallas Cowboys receiver CeeDee Lamb has been unstoppable recently.

The NFL’s receiving yards leader over the last 12 weeks, Lamb has gone Over his receiving yards prop in 3 straight games. For this afternoon’s game against the Green Bay Packers, his prop for total receiving yards is Over/Under 100.5 yards.

In his last meeting versus the Packers last year, Lamb caught 11 passes for 150 yards and 2 touchdowns.

gauchojake
    Huck Fobos
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14087

You know how certain teams just have a DNA that they can't escape? I wouldn't be shocked at all with a cowboys loss today.

Thefix13
    Betpoints: 3358

It's always their year, and then it's not

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 940

Everyone is expecting a blowout in this game. Packers bigger road loss of the year was 4 points twice and they lost by 2 points the other two and one game by 1 point. So in 5 road losses they lost by a combined 13 points.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10023

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Everyone is expecting a blowout in this game. Packers bigger road loss of the year was 4 points twice and they lost by 2 points the other two and one game by 1 point. So in 5 road losses they lost by a combined 13 points.
    They mostly played a crappy schedule, and allowed 30 points somehow to Carolina? The same Carolina that was shut out in their next two games. All signs point to a Dallas blowout. Love getting way too much hype for the last couple games. Let's see him do something today.

If I'm Green Bay, play the first quarter like it's overtime. Take the ball if you can and try and get a lead. McCarthy will do something stupid if he starts to panic when he's behind.

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by Thefix13 View Post
    that is true LOL

homie1975

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post
    They mostly played a crappy schedule, and allowed 30 points somehow to Carolina? The same Carolina that was shut out in their next two games. All signs point to a Dallas blowout. Love getting way too much hype for the last couple games. Let's see him do something today.

If I'm Green Bay, play the first quarter like it's overtime. Take the ball if you can and try and get a lead. McCarthy will do something stupid if he starts to panic when he's behind.
    focusing on one game in a sample size of 17 games is typically a recipe for disaster that gets books and bookies even richer.

however, i believe Dallas will roll today because they are simply a better team with a more proven QB and they are at home.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13194

In big today with the Cowboys at home. The minute they leave home field in these playoffs I fade.

Headsterx

Quote Originally Posted by Thefix13 View Post

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Slew View Post

I'm saying they are fighting on the road and keep games to one possession so they may try this strategy with Cowboys. I don't think Cowboys care if they win by 1 point or 15 points in this game. The coach showed last game with Lions that he is very conservative at the end and he will play it safe and let the other team shoot themselves in the foot if needed.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by homie1975 View Post
    focusing on one game in a sample size of 17 games is typically a recipe for disaster that gets books and bookies even richer.

however, i believe Dallas will roll today because they are simply a better team with a more proven QB and they are at home.
    Well the Panthers beat the Texans so using this reasoning they are a playoff team so Packers beat a playoff team on the road.

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    Betpoints: 20356

Them thar boahs from Dal-ass will roll.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5689

NFL is a week to week sport (just as the powers that be would have it). Any given Sunday…

risKingDigits
    Betpoints: 1972

Roulette anyone?

Cowboys exact team total
    34 +1166
    27 + 1096

OldBill
    Betpoints: 5541

see my thread all in Cowboys - 7 vs packers and bets placed @ FD

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Cowboys always show their true colors come playoff time. Nothing new to see here.

Enjoy the rest of the playoff season watching from the sofa Cowboys. LOSERS!!!

Dak sucks, need a new QB. Defensive secondary suspect also. Start the rebuild next season there.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Cowboys defense looking like an average college team in this one. Embarrassing!

None of these playoff games have been close. Tempted to play alternative lines on the dog now and make a fortune. Trends.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5689

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

None of these playoff games have been close. Tempted to play alternative lines on the dog now and make a fortune. Trends.
    Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    NFL is a week to week sport (just as the powers that be would have it). Any given Sunday…
    There are no trends, as I said the NFL is a week to week deal.

I stand corrected, one trend is tried and true: the hype around the Cowboys is polar opposite to their performance, year in, year out. The primary culprit is sitting in the owner's box

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10023

Defense was so bad, only USC played worse defense that I saw in college and pro.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

In big today with the Cowboys at home. The minute they leave home field in these playoffs I fade.
    Fock me! FAIL! Pissed off over here!

Eddy Munny
    Betpoints: 25627

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Welp, Dak posted 403 passing yards so that's the number the remaining six quarterbacks will have to beat.

If Stafford or Goff don't surpass it tonight, I'm liking my chances going into Monday. +300 is a good position to have.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29359

Hope WIKKID didn’t miss his BLM meeting for this game