1. #1
    slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-12-13
    Posts: 21,836
    Betpoints: 5995

    Canelo Alvarez vs Gennady Golovkin fight of the year

    Who will win tonight

  2. #2
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 388,190
    Betpoints: 10

    Golovkin
    Points Awarded:

    MovinUnits gave jjgold 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  3. #3
    flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-06-06
    Posts: 41,216
    Betpoints: 2031

    Canelo

  4. #4
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 388,190
    Betpoints: 10

    These guys are not at the top of their game

    Always factor that in

  5. #5
    flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-06-06
    Posts: 41,216
    Betpoints: 2031

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    These guys are not at the top of their game

    Always factor that in
    JJ, do you think you can zelle me $200 until Wednesday? I will pay back $240 by Friday.

  6. #6
    povis
    povis's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-31-16
    Posts: 236
    Betpoints: 2248

    Canelo is golden goose no way they will let him lose decision. GGG is 40 years old he's got punchers chance that's it.

  7. #7
    JC2008
    JC2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-27-08
    Posts: 2,250
    Betpoints: 2455

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    These guys are not at the top of their game

    Always factor that in
    Canelo is. And this fight is at 168, where he's the unified champ, not 175, where he lost to Bivol. This is Golovkin's first fight at 168 ever and he looked like shit against Murata. We'll see. Canelo will win.

  8. #8
    Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 46,466
    Betpoints: 11918

    Canelo by KO, TKO stoppage. Canelo’s camp picked the right time to fight GGG. Once he got old. This could get ugly.

  9. #9
    Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-09-08
    Posts: 22,285
    Betpoints: 22119

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Canelo by KO, TKO stoppage. Canelo’s camp picked the right time to fight GGG. Once he got old. This could get ugly.
    Hey mac you watch ufc? My buddy's kid fights tonight. Fights a tuff kidd but i think my buddy's kid takes him. He is 4-0 in ufc. Prolly fughts around 615 to 640. He is the last fight on the prelims. He lost 1 round in 4 fights. I think the only way he loses is a three round fuked up decision. His name is Pat Sabatini
    Points Awarded:

    Mac4Lyfe gave Thor4140 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  10. #10
    Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-09-08
    Posts: 22,285
    Betpoints: 22119

    Only way triple G wins is a knock out. He already showed after two wins a decision isn't in the cards and this line so ridiculously high that all the money will be on triple G which means he isnt winning any decision. He will lose all close rounds on these corrupt fuks cards like the first two fights. They may even pull a fake split decision but of course it goes to Canelo

  11. #11
    stackz125
    stackz125's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-03-16
    Posts: 6,092
    Betpoints: 1074

    Someone bet $200k on Canelo -500 at the superbook in Colorado

    Follow the money

    :

  12. #12
    Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 46,466
    Betpoints: 11918

    Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Hey mac you watch ufc? My buddy's kid fights tonight. Fights a tuff kidd but i think my buddy's kid takes him. He is 4-0 in ufc. Prolly fughts around 615 to 640. He is the last fight on the prelims. He lost 1 round in 4 fights. I think the only way he loses is a three round fuked up decision. His name is Pat Sabatini
    I am a fight freak. I don't miss boxing or UFC, even when football is on. That is going to be a great fight. Action Jackson is very tough. I'd have this bout a lot closer than the odds. I like the over 2.5 but damn -230 juice. Now, I'm rooting for Sabatini...



  13. #13
    Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 46,466
    Betpoints: 11918

    Ogden just won by unanimous decision. 2 more fights to go.

  14. #14
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 21,633
    Betpoints: 1526

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Canelo by KO, TKO stoppage. Canelo’s camp picked the right time to fight GGG. Once he got old. This could get ugly.
    Absolutely. Nail in the coffin on GGG.

  15. #15
    Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 46,466
    Betpoints: 11918

    Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    Absolutely. Nail in the coffin on GGG.
    I'm rolling with Under 10.5 +165. I think GGG will go out on his sword but the ref will most likely stop it early.

  16. #16
    Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 46,466
    Betpoints: 11918

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I am a fight freak. I don't miss boxing or UFC, even when football is on. That is going to be a great fight. Action Jackson is very tough. I'd have this bout a lot closer than the odds. I like the over 2.5 but damn -230 juice. Now, I'm rooting for Sabatini...
    Knocked out in the first minute. Hard as hell to cap UFC.

  17. #17
    BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-14-12
    Posts: 3,485
    Betpoints: 193

    Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Only way triple G wins is a knock out. He already showed after two wins a decision isn't in the cards and this line so ridiculously high that all the money will be on triple G which means he isnt winning any decision. He will lose all close rounds on these corrupt fuks cards like the first two fights. They may even pull a fake split decision but of course it goes to Canelo
    This.

    GGG clearly won the first fight. That one chick scored it 118-110 which was insane. I thought he won the second fight as well narrowly.

    Both are past their prime now obviously.

    The first fight should have taken place 2-3 years earlier than it did but Canelo was afraid to fight him. It wasn’t until GGG finally slowed down a bit that he agreed to the first fight.
    Points Awarded:

    Mac4Lyfe gave BigJay 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  18. #18
    jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 388,190
    Betpoints: 10

    Everyone on the chalk

  19. #19
    Nate rasta
    Update your status
    Nate rasta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-30-22
    Posts: 2,934
    Betpoints: 2758

    GGG with the upset

  20. #20
    gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-17-10
    Posts: 33,639
    Betpoints: 13792

    What time does this fight start???

  21. #21
    gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-17-10
    Posts: 33,639
    Betpoints: 13792

    +357 or whatever seems a little off

  22. #22
    MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-11-13
    Posts: 7,684
    Betpoints: 5520

    Supposedly 2 hrs from now

  23. #23
    Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-25-11
    Posts: 5,741
    Betpoints: 11624

    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    What time does this fight start???
    8pm pacific so maybe 8:30

    under 10.5 here

  24. #24
    Nate rasta
    Update your status
    Nate rasta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-30-22
    Posts: 2,934
    Betpoints: 2758

    This could be the icing on ggg career. The super motivation is there.and maybe canelos last lost he don't rebound from.its happens to fighters

  25. #25
    mackave
    mackave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-22-14
    Posts: 4,923
    Betpoints: 8391

    Canelo odds dropped like crazy for some reason

  26. #26
    Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-25-11
    Posts: 5,741
    Betpoints: 11624

    Quote Originally Posted by mackave View Post
    Canelo odds dropped like crazy for some reason
    May have been Nasta Rasta's post.

  27. #27
    stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 62,138
    Betpoints: 33517

    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    What time does this fight start???
    After this Gonzalez flyweight fight, maybe 30 more minutes or so.
    Points Awarded:

    gauchojake gave stevenash 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  28. #28
    Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 46,466
    Betpoints: 11918

    Let's get ready to rumble..... GGG coming out. He looks good.

  29. #29
    gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-17-10
    Posts: 33,639
    Betpoints: 13792

    When the singing is over I might have to go to bed

  30. #30
    slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-12-13
    Posts: 21,836
    Betpoints: 5995

    Neither guy been knocked out so under 10.5 rounds looks way to low

  31. #31
    MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-11-13
    Posts: 7,684
    Betpoints: 5520

    Yeah match going the distance for me, GGG has no influence at all judging from all the previous scorecards

  32. #32
    Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 46,466
    Betpoints: 11918

    Quote Originally Posted by MiDNiTe View Post
    Yeah match going the distance for me, GGG has no influence at all judging from all the previous scorecards
    GGG looks old to me. I think Canelo can stop him in 10.

  33. #33
    MiDNiTe
    MiDNiTe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-11-13
    Posts: 7,684
    Betpoints: 5520

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    GGG looks old to me. I think Canelo can stop him in 10.
    Yeah looks real slow it's like 3 rounds to zero for Canelo, my fight going distance looks like it's in trouble

  34. #34
    mackave
    mackave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-22-14
    Posts: 4,923
    Betpoints: 8391

    round 9 or 10 please !

  35. #35
    mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 03-14-15
    Posts: 21,633
    Betpoints: 1526

    GGG a shell of the guy he once was.

12 Last
Top