sosawestbrook
    Betpoints: 4486

can almost say for certainty we dont see 1 of PG/Kawhi on the Clippers next season. feel the same about Dame with the Blazers. unless he wants to continue playing Batman of Gotham.

PG for Dame swap makes the most sense to me. Portland can let go of their superstar point guard without going through a total rebuild. the roster would still be highly competitive. in fact, I would argue they have a chance to be better simply because PG addresses one of their most glaring holes this past decade in a scoring/defending wing. PG remains an elite two way player in this league and would serve as a strong foundational piece to build on with Billups as head coach (dont forget he was an assistant with the Clippers last season)

if Kawhi wants out then he'll get his way. it is an extremely less likely scenario in my opinion though considering his loyalty to the city of LA. Kawhi + Dame combo would be lethal. they would be my pick to win the West with those 2 at the helm and a half decent roster around them.

IBetYou
    Betpoints: 16784

Quote Originally Posted by sosawestbrook View Post
    can almost say for certainty we dont see 1 of PG/Kawhi on the Clippers next season. feel the same about Dame with the Blazers. unless he wants to continue playing Batman of Gotham.

PG for Dame swap makes the most sense to me. Portland can let go of their superstar point guard without going through a total rebuild. the roster would still be highly competitive. in fact, I would argue they have a chance to be better simply because PG addresses one of their most glaring holes this past decade in a scoring/defending wing. PG remains an elite two way player in this league and would serve as a strong foundational piece to build on with Billups as head coach (dont forget he was an assistant with the Clippers last season)

if Kawhi wants out then he'll get his way. it is an extremely less likely scenario in my opinion though considering his loyalty to the city of LA. Kawhi + Dame combo would be lethal. they would be my pick to win the West with those 2 at the helm and a half decent roster around them.
    That trade doesn't make any sense at all. George WANTS to be the #2 guy. Lillard wants to be the #1 guy. George does a lot for Leonard that doesn't pop out in the boxscore.

goduke
    Betpoints: 2288

PG and Leonard are going absolutely nowhere. And Dame is going nowhere near the clippers. He doesn’t like many players on that team

sosawestbrook

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    That trade doesn't make any sense at all. George WANTS to be the #2 guy. Lillard wants to be the #1 guy. George does a lot for Leonard that doesn't pop out in the boxscore.
    You don’t go from being a #1 guy your whole career to a #2 option willingly unless you are winning championships. He has none & he hasn’t even been close playing 2nd fiddle in OKC & LA.

jjgold
    Betpoints: 10

Lilliard is not a number 1 guy
    Getting older and cannot do much but take jump shots

sosawestbrook

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    PG and Leonard are going absolutely nowhere. And Dame is going nowhere near the clippers. He doesn’t like many players on that team
    PG & Kawhi are not a compatible duo. Kawhi calls the shots there & if a trade for Dame Lillard was in place for PG+ assets he’d sign off on that w/o hesitation. You can bet that.

IBetYou
    Betpoints: 16784

You don’t go from being a #1 guy your whole career to a #2 option willingly unless you are winning championships. He has none & he hasn’t even been close playing 2nd fiddle in OKC & LA.
    Well he did just that! He orchestrated his way to LA to be 2nd fiddle to Leonard. Or did he think Leonard would be #2? No of course he bloody didn't.

jjgold
    Betpoints: 10

Clips would of won title easy with leonard this year

sosawestbrook

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    Well he did just that! He orchestrated his way to LA to be 2nd fiddle to Leonard. Or did he think Leonard would be #2? No of course he bloody didn't.
    Like I said he took that chance to potentially win a championship. Players sacrifice their own desires for the ultimate goal if it’s in reach. Ex: Durant, Kyrie, Wade, etc

Plus, it was Kawhi that lured him out of OKC in the first place not vice versa.

In 4 years so far playing 2nd fiddle to Russ & Kawhi, PG did not reach the conf finals once.

In 2014 he led the Pacers there. It was his team.

Kawhi goes out after g4 in the semis this year & PG puts the team on his back leading them to a conf finals.

Paul George is a #1 option in this league. Batman not Robin. And my opinion is he replaces lil Damian with that role that in Portland next season.

sosawestbrook

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Clips would of won title easy with leonard this year
    No. More to the game then just who has more talent on the floor. They need to make a change.

goduke

PG & Kawhi are not a compatible duo. Kawhi calls the shots there & if a trade for Dame Lillard was in place for PG+ assets he’d sign off on that w/o hesitation. You can bet that.
    I think you're wrong but what you seem to forget is Dame doesnt like the players on that team. Hes made that quite clear the last 3-4 years

sosawestbrook

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    I think you're wrong but what you seem to forget is Dame doesnt like the players on that team. Hes made that quite clear the last 3-4 years
    Huh? You think if Clips can get Lillard they don’t kick Pat bev to the curb? That is who I’m assuming you are talking s as bout.

goduke

Huh? You think if Clips can get Lillard they don’t kick Pat bev to the curb? That is who I’m assuming you are talking s as bout.
    It would be stupid for the clippers to get rid of George and Beverly for Lilliard. I also think Leonard likes George and Lilliard goes nowhere near that team if George stayed too.
    I think Lilliard is going to golden state unless golden state can get Beal. If that happens then he’s going to Dallas or Miami

eidolon
    USA
    Betpoints: 15766

The guy is a loser. He will never be part of a championship team unless he is 35+ years old coming off the bench.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave eidolon 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

lakerboy
    Betpoints: 7762

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    The guy is a loser. He will never be part of a championship team unless he is 35+ years old coming off the bench.
    Amazing how he gets his dick sucked at sbr. I guess most of those guys love it when he scratches there back with his nails.

First 123