1. #1
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 94,061
    Betpoints: 7647

    Did Ohio State lose to Clemson?

    Just wanted to make sure. Big Bear must of forgot

  2. #2
    Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-11
    Posts: 43,253
    Betpoints: 14

    No sir

    Ohio State lost to the refs

    They whipped Clemson’s ass

  3. #3
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 94,061
    Betpoints: 7647

    Pussy excuse

  4. #4
    Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-09-09
    Posts: 30,169
    Betpoints: 87

    Depends who you ask. Some people complain about the refs in one game, then have the nerve to tell us that we shouldn’t bitch about the OSU game.

  5. #5
    Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-20-11
    Posts: 27,328
    Betpoints: 16097

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Pussy excuse
    The excuse did come from a pussy that ran and hid for two weeks...bitch move but not surprised

  6. #6
    funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-09-09
    Posts: 39,621
    Betpoints: 23936

    Laker, I just checked, and multiple scoreboards show Clemson as the inner in that matchup. My sportsbook history says same.

  7. #7
    BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-13-09
    Posts: 6,701
    Betpoints: 5381

    Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    The excuse did come from a pussy that ran and hid for two weeks...bitch move but not surprised
    I was hoping he would be man enough to stay away for 6 months like Pavy did when Hillary got her kicked!

  8. #8
    Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-11
    Posts: 43,253
    Betpoints: 14

    Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Pussy excuse
    catch it, tuck it, take 4 steps drop ball and opposing player scores a TD

    refs took 7 points right there

    Buckeyes lost by 6


    that was just one example of the fix

  9. #9
    Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-01-11
    Posts: 43,253
    Betpoints: 14

    and when Lawrence ducked his head into Shaun Wade for a first down when it should have been time to punt???


    bitch please

    that wasn’t football

    that was the refs deciding the outcome

  10. #10
    Mackballs
    Mackballs's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-01-16
    Posts: 5,807
    Betpoints: 12393

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    and when Lawrence ducked his head into Shaun Wade for a first down when it should have been time to punt???


    bitch please

    that wasn’t football

    that was the refs deciding the outcome
    Grow up

  11. #11
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 94,061
    Betpoints: 7647

    Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Laker, I just checked, and multiple scoreboards show Clemson as the inner in that matchup. My sportsbook history says same.
    Oh fukk.

    I hate inners

Top