blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29958

So why did OP have an issue in the first place? Money should have already been in his account if it's a cut and dry win

The question is if some books are using situations like these to angle us

R6MC
    R6MC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24711

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    What do you mean, read the very first sentence! When betting on totals and/or run-lines the game must go nine innings. This game went beyond nine innings so everything counts, It ain't that hard people.
    It says nothing about results being official after 9 innings, simply that game must go 9 innings, i.e. if the game is stopped in 7th inning bets are void.

5teamparlay
    WINNING!!!
    5teamparlay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

For OVER total bettors take solice:

Total COULD HAVE BEEN 8.5 lol...
    And graded a loss haha..

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by R6MC View Post
    It says nothing about results being official after 9 innings, simply that game must go 9 innings, i.e. if the game is stopped in 7th inning bets are void.
    Correct, but you are ignoring the flip side of that. When it says games most go 9 innings. the implication is if game goes less than 9 innings, totals and run lines are void, if game goes 9 innings, they count. If that were not the case, there would be no need to specify 9 innings, rule would say something like all totals/RLs are void if game is not completed.,

Dogball
    Dogball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 395

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Correct because game graded as 4-4 final. The tricky parts here are the run lines and totals, as those are usually refunds in suspended games. The exception is when games go into extra innings, since those bets only require 9 innings to be completed and not necessarily for the game to be finished.
    Exactly. I got lucky af with Boston RL being voided by NJ
    really glad but that’s what I expected until I saw all the chatter

First 12